Winning hearts and minds

That's not when the recession started. You claimed you predicted this mess a year before it happened.

Where's the PRUF (sic)?

And please note how helpful I am being by using your misspellingandtypoficationizinment style.

07-27-2007, 12:39 PM
Truthmatters
Member #5217 Join Date: May 2007

The Truth in Lending Act (TILA) of 1968

is an example of how the government has the power to effect lending practices and prices.

We will now pay the cost of these loans with tax dollars to bail out the banks who made these idiotic loans when we could have saved ourselfs this cost by effecting their practices to keep this from happening at all.

It was the realestate market that kept the Bush economy from tanking and now we will all pay a bigger price than it should have cost us.

Damn look at my post from 7/07

I predicted the mess spot on

I was right

Your prediction? Holy shit. You are such a fucking liar, truthmatters. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh dear Lord...there you go again.
Now...SPANK ME! SPNAK THE SHIT OUT OF ME!

oops. Sorry.

Please...continue.

Your opinion that it was all the banks' fault is lunacy and historically & economically illiterate.

who wrote the loans you idiot.

who didnt police the banks?

Who allowed this toi build instead of acting to avert it while it was being created?

This is why your party is such a failure.

You admitt to NO truth you dont like.

Bad info in =bad decisions out

That's not when the recession started. You claimed you predicted this mess a year before it happened.

Where's the PRUF (sic)?

And please note how helpful I am being by using your misspellingandtypoficationizinment style.

Full disclosure...

She was referring to the credit/lending meltdown....not the recession.

Now is the time to help Pakistan.

We should go in BIG time with food meds and sand bags to save the flood victims

My op

Oh wait let me look at the OP again!

The economy is in a collapse and you want what? You want to spend more of what we don't have and make the situation worse?

We need to help pakistan big time because they have nukes?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Your opinion that it was all the banks' fault is lunacy and historically & economically illiterate.

Who allowed this toi build instead of acting to avert it while it was being created?

Whos was the appointed individual that was supposed to be watching the banks?

Where's the PRUF (sic)?

when did we bail out the banks?

when did I say twe would end up bailing out the banks?

No one person

What are Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac? What is HUD? Who wrote the regulations for Affordable Housing? Which Federal Reserve Bank wrote a white paper suggesting that banks get rid of conventional lending criteria (i.e., down payments and credit checks)? Which regulatory agency of the United States government threatened banks with branch closure or disapproval for new branches if they didn't adopt the "looser" lending standards?

Which would all be fine and dandy but..... George Bush called on Congress to act in '06. They chose not to.... hmmmm.... who was that again? Oh yea, the Democrats.

And.... again.... YOU DID NOT PREDICT THE COLLAPSE. Economists predicted it. You just agreed with them...... SO DID I, you fucking moron. I worked with the actual Economists who were among those predicting it. THEY WERE RIGHT. NOT YOU. NOT ME. THEM.

No one person

Who was in charge of the people who were to oversee the banks?
Who was the chairman?

Where's the PRUF (sic)?

I don't know who TWE is.

Where's the PRUF (sic)?

I don't know who TWE is.

Twe was that guy that wanted to bail out the banks.
Get with the program.

No one person

Who was the chairman?

I'll answer because you know she won't.

How about Chris Dodd, Barney Frank, Chris Cox and Geighner???Tthree of the four of these guys are on OL'BO's team as we speak and still running the show. Oh and last I checked Frank and Dodd were Dems. Not sure on Geithner and Cox was a Rep.

Am I close???? LOL

Last edited:
Isn't interesting to watch a stupid lefty twist and flail like a fish out of water.... how she gets her ass kicked on one point so shifts to another, thinking no one will notice.

Terminal stupidity is funny.... if a tad painful.... to watch.

No one person

Who was the chairman?

I'll answer because you know she won't.

How about Chris Dodd, Barney Frank, Chris Cox and Geighner???Tthree of the four of these guys are on OL'BO's team as we speak and still running the show. Oh and last I checked Frank and Dodd were Dems. Not sure on Geithner and Cox was a Rep.

Am I close???? LOL

truthmatters will ignore this

Not according to her join date.

So then she was not posting back in 2007?
I dont understand. Can you try to be a bit clearer?

If she joined in 2009 how the fuck can she be posting in 2007 are you really this stupid or are you trying to impress TM?

Lonestar...I was having a little fun..

ANd it was charitable fun.

I was trying to make TM feel like she is not the dumbest in this thread.

Forum List

Back