Winning hearts and minds

Hey you assholes I already answered the question.

It was Shelby right up until jan 3 2007.

You partisan hacks like to try and say franks did this all in a few months.

Any honest person knows the fact that this was in the making for years. The years Shelby was in control

Richard Shelby (R-Alabama) 2003-2007

You are really clueless.
I feel sorry for you.
Disagree with my ideology all you want. I am fine with that.
But please learn to learn.

So you dispute that shelby was in control from 2003 to 2007?

If you were half as smart as a brick, you would recognize that it was not the GOP, nor was it the Democrats, nor was it an individual on either side, or just the banks, or any other individual, group or corporation..... It was a 'perfect storm' of a wave of bad decisions, short term thinking, corruption and a host of others, that caused this. Rational, intelligent people can see this.... and you can not. Why is that?

Hey you assholes I already answered the question.

It was Shelby right up until jan 3 2007.

You partisan hacks like to try and say franks did this all in a few months.

Any honest person knows the fact that this was in the making for years. The years Shelby was in control

And when Mr. Frank took over...what did he do for the next year and a half? Grow pot in his office?

MOst people look at what they have and make immediate changes if they see a disaster looming.

Not Barney. Nope. He claimed all was sound and good with Fannie and Freddie. He told us he reviewed all the books and all is good and we should continue as we were.

You really need to learn to learn.

During complete republican control of our government this issue became so apparent that a person like me could see it coming.

Yet your heros could not see it coming?

Heres a hint, they saw it coming and did nothing because they didnt care about America, they cared about coporate profit.

You are really clueless.
I feel sorry for you.
Disagree with my ideology all you want. I am fine with that.
But please learn to learn.

If you were half as smart as a brick, you would recognize that it was not the GOP, nor was it the Democrats, nor was it an individual on either side, or just the banks, or any other individual, group or corporation..... It was a 'perfect storm' of a wave of bad decisions, short term thinking, corruption and a host of others, that caused this. Rational, intelligent people can see this.... and you can not. Why is that?

My nickname is birck.
I am insulted.
I am de-friending you.

None of you have even admitted I was right yet.

I admitted my mistake (small as it was) and you people pretended I never did.

You can not accept your own mistakes no matter the size.

you people have yet again shown the depths to which the right has fallen.

No facts in and failure out

So then she was not posting back in 2007?
I dont understand. Can you try to be a bit clearer?

If she joined in 2009 how the fuck can she be posting in 2007 are you really this stupid or are you trying to impress TM?

Lonestar...I was having a little fun..

ANd it was charitable fun.

I was trying to make TM feel like she is not the dumbest in this thread.

The only way for that to happen is to teach a rock how to type.

You parroted what some on both sides had said for a long time... but you did not predict any prolonged recession ahead of time... you did not come out with any revelation.... you have a habit of throwing enough shit against a wall and jumping for joy and taking claim when the occasional piece sticks

Now.... go sign over all your worldly possessions to the pakistanis in your will and go have fun with your plastic bag, nylon rope, and sex toys... just make it look like an accident before you off yourself

he was all the rights you asshole.

It was his ass who allowed this problem to build unabaited

You people are so very dishonest.

Here again I gave you irrefutable FACT and you weasel and weave to avoid the truth.

You take it all personal and never once have the decency to admitt when someone is right and you are wrong.

you seem to think its nothing but a game and you win if enough of your fellow dishonest clones come along and insult the person giving the facts.

This is why your party brought us to this mess, because you care more about party and appearances than you do about facts and country.

This is why I hate the republican party.

he was all the rights you asshole.

It was his ass who allowed this problem to build unabaited

Nah.. nothing to do with Carter, or Clinton, or other advisers, or any number of others along the way :rolleyes:

And Shelby was SUCH a CONSERVATIVE :rolleyes:

You are an idiot, TM... make the world collectively smarter and go jump off the Golden Gate before SF spends more money it does not have and puts the net up

Gramm leach Bliely 1999

Guess who was head of the banking committee when they passed that one?

Phil Gramm

he then went straight to work for UBS bank

My nickname is birck.
I am insulted.
I am de-friending you.

IM me and we'll have chat-sex.... oops, I mean.... we'll discuss it....slowly and in much detail.

You people are so very dishonest.

Here again I gave you irrefutable FACT and you weasel and weave to avoid the truth.

You take it all personal and never once have the decency to admitt when someone is right and you are wrong.

you seem to think its nothing but a game and you win if enough of your fellow dishonest clones come along and insult the person giving the facts.

This is why your party brought us to this mess, because you care more about party and appearances than you do about facts and country.

This is why I hate the republican party.

The problem is that you are.... um, well, um,.... selective with your facts. You recognize SOME facts but not ALL the facts. It is only by accepting ALL the facts, that the truth is recognized.

You keep on with this 'you people' and 'republicans'..... I AM NOT A FUCKING REPUBLICAN. That is a fact you seem incapable of accepting.

That is why I feel sorry for you.... because you're a fucking idiot. I don't hate you though. Hate is for very, very, shallow people. I hate some of your views (not all) but the person.... no. I lower myself to hate an individual very, very rarely. Because I'm an intelligent person and you 'hate' cuz you dumb.

You have yet to recognise the facts I presented you here Cali.

You never recognise facts that say what you dont like.

Forum List

Back