Wind Turbine Fire Kills 2

People seem to think people are not being killed by wind turbines, so I thought I would bump this thread.
Why not, you have no vested interest in empathy for those that died, you are merely spamming home the same point, thread after thread...I guess cause people ain't listening to ya...

People seem to think people are not being killed by wind turbines, so I thought I would bump this thread.
What?!
You, sir, are a complete dick.

So far Elektra has extreme bad weather and a pack of stupid mechanics as the cause of death involving wind turbines.

Extreme bad weather kills hundreds of thousands in the world every year. Let's outlaw bad weather.

Stupid mechanics and ESPECIALLY welders set off deadly fires many hundreds of times a year worldwide. Let's make it illegal to be stupid.
Did you hear about the wildfire in austalia, caused by a wind turbines great point. Yes I do agree, wind turbines are stupid mechanics, they never should of been built
Same with airplanes, oil wells, oil derricks, automobiles, trains, trucks, houses, electricity, natural gas and farts, which means humans....

Why not, you have no vested interest in empathy for those that died, you are merely spamming home the same point, thread after thread...I guess cause people ain't listening to ya...
Spamming? Where are your links and technical information, troll. I bet you are old crock's second account. You have said nothing all morning, until I pounced on old crock's post, which you took personal?

moonglow is old crock

Spamming? Where are your links and technical information, troll. I bet you are old crock's second account. You have said nothing all morning, until I pounced on old crock's post, which you took personal?

moonglow is old crock
Sure , just don't admit your a hound barking in the night at only one item moving in a woods teaming with a wide variety of life forms....

Ah yes, Elektra, accusing someone of being me will discredit them? Mostly discredits you. We even have a mod here that has repeatedly accused others of being my sock, even though were that the case he has the means to prove it, and shut me out. But I only post under the screen name of Old Rocks. And I post links for allmost all of my claims, something you should learn to do.

Ah yes, Elektra, accusing someone of being me will discredit them? Mostly discredits you. We even have a mod here that has repeatedly accused others of being my sock, even though were that the case he has the means to prove it, and shut me out. But I only post under the screen name of Old Rocks. And I post links for allmost all of my claims, something you should learn to do.
link, liar.

and as we all can see, my thread here starts with links and contains many links

Forum List

Back