Win Joe Biden Wins

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
IMG_20201102_234012.jpg

I've already made my nut, and I've worked or lived in over 20 different countries, so I'm not intimidated by the marxist scum in this country. That being said, ridiculing that bed-shitting, stuttering fuck would bring me orgasmic bliss for 4 years. And if the brown slut took over, there's just as much material there, so I'm good.... although it may be from a different country.

But the spectacle of the marginalized marxist fringefucks losing their shit and screaming at the sky is the ultimate prize. I don't want to downplay that. You steaming turds got about 24 more hours to fuck around and pretend you're sane.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Anarchists will overturn chick-fil-a

Looks like the looters already beat em to the punch, though, well before the election even happened.

Pretty sure true anarchists denounce the use of force, though.

Last edited:
I've already made my nut, and I've worked or lived in over 20 different countries, so I'm not intimidated by the marxist scum in this country. That being said, ridiculing that bed-shitting, stuttering fuck would bring me orgasmic bliss for 4 years. And if the brown slut took over, there's just as much material there, so I'm good.... although it may be from a different country.

But the spectacle of the marginalized marxist fringefucks losing their shit and screaming at the sky is the ultimate prize. I don't want to downplay that. You steaming turds got about 24 more hours to fuck around and pretend you're sane.

:abgg2q.jpg:
It occurs to me that if you have to preface your response to a joke thread with "I'm not intimidated" that you might be feeling intimidated. I want to apologise for that. This wasn't supposed to frighten anyone, it's just a silly joke.

Forum List

Back