Willow, I hate to ruin your weekend but...

Virginia, NC, Florida and now PA has Romeny ahead.

None of those states matter.

O
H
I
O

Hang on sloopy!!

(2) Ohio - While we're on the subject of early voting, CNN and GOP officials are pointing to a substantial tightening, compared to 2008. John McCain got hammered by 20 points in early voting last cycle, erasing any gains he made on election day itself (when Republican voters tend to turn out most heavily). This ground war is hugely important -- Ohio will almost certainly come down to turnout.

Romney Momentum in Swing States - Guy Benson
so so true. it about base turn out. obama need high base turn out in ohio, pa and wi. need to go for those states big time as make up altogether 58 collage votes between three states

it war game down those states at the mo . got to win on the ground and through tv and newspapers

O
H
I
O

Hang on sloopy!!

Try again, moron.

Look at the Real Clear Map. Romney has 261 (no toss ups) without VA or OH. If he gets what they give him and he wins VA....it's all over.

This is so fun to watch.

Obamy wins Ohio, but loses the race. Ed Shultz will have a stroke on TV and Chris Matthews might wet himself on live TV. I am not sure which would be more fun to watch.

NPR gave Obama a 70%+ chance of winning. Tom Wong gave him a 9-1 chance of winning...

RCP is being paid by the GOP to pad the polls for Willard. Early voting has given Obama to early lead. I will win. Take it to the Bank!

Sorry, Jim...but I think it's going to come down to a lot of people standing in a voting booth in November and asking themselves one question...who do they think will get the economy going again and get people back to work?

Barack Obama has had four years to show us all his economic plan for the US. Do you even know what that plan is because I sure don't. I don't think this Administration has HAD an economic plan since Larry Summers abandoned ship two years ago after the Stimulus floundered.

I think Romney wins in November DESPITE the Main Stream Media because enough people now understand that Obama doesn't have a viable plan for the economy.

Just listened to Nate Silverman and Tom Wong on NPR's Science Friday. Nate predicted a 70% chance for an Obama winning. Wong gave Obama a 9-1 chance of winning. These guys were incredibly accurate in previous elections.

So, go buy some sleeping pills to take tonight and for the next couple weeks. You will need them...:lol:

I would expect you to hear such dreck on NPR. Kerry on. It was Kerry who prepared obama for the debates true? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Some libs here will be in such shock on election day that they may actually need hospitalization...
no one be in shock if romney wins . if he does then people accept it and get on with their lives

Expect full on meltdown from some libs here when Romney wins...

Buy stock in tissues today...
well i can see why your cocky but i won,t give up till last vote is counted. we down but we not out

NPR gave Obama a 70%+ chance of winning. Tom Wong gave him a 9-1 chance of winning...

RCP is being paid by the GOP to pad the polls for Willard. Early voting has given Obama to early lead. I will win. Take it to the Bank!

Sorry, Jim...but I think it's going to come down to a lot of people standing in a voting booth in November and asking themselves one question...who do they think will get the economy going again and get people back to work?

Barack Obama has had four years to show us all his economic plan for the US. Do you even know what that plan is because I sure don't. I don't think this Administration has HAD an economic plan since Larry Summers abandoned ship two years ago after the Stimulus floundered.

I think Romney wins in November DESPITE the Main Stream Media because enough people now understand that Obama doesn't have a viable plan for the economy.
no doubt romney is leading but it not over yet. still midwest not made their minds up and we just see what happens their.

Romney needs a knock out in the 3rd debate; no doubt. The problem the Governor has is that this is the debate where Obama has advantages across the board if he handles it correctly.

LOL the next debate is all foreign policy.

Hello Libya-gate.

No kidding. :lol:

CandyCorn lives in a special world where reality is optional. My guess is it's her mother's basement....:lol:

Well, actually it's in a high-rise office building and a high rise condo. I'll be away for the weekend in Southern California. You're not invited.

But whatever gets you through the night there skippy....:lol: :lol:

O
H
I
O

Hang on sloopy!!

(2) Ohio - While we're on the subject of early voting, CNN and GOP officials are pointing to a substantial tightening, compared to 2008. John McCain got hammered by 20 points in early voting last cycle, erasing any gains he made on election day itself (when Republican voters tend to turn out most heavily). This ground war is hugely important -- Ohio will almost certainly come down to turnout.

so so true. it about base turn out. obama need high base turn out in ohio, pa and wi. need to go for those states big time as make up altogether 58 collage votes between three states

it war game down those states at the mo . got to win on the ground and through tv and newspapers

Both Silverman and Wong said that Obama has the superior ground game. He will not lose Ohio and he will not lose Pennsylvannia. 70% verses 9=1

Romney and Fat Boy Rove and flailing...NICE!

O
H
I
O

Hang on sloopy!!

Try again, moron.

Look at the Real Clear Map. Romney has 261 (no toss ups) without VA or OH. If he gets what they give him and he wins VA....it's all over.

This is so fun to watch.

Obamy wins Ohio, but loses the race. Ed Shultz will have a stroke on TV and Chris Matthews might wet himself on live TV. I am not sure which would be more fun to watch.
it is true but think romney will win va more then pa.

but it true he does not for definite need ohio.

no doubt romney is leading but it not over yet. still midwest not made their minds up and we just see what happens their.

Romney is still behind in the electoral college.
He's been behind since day one.
He'll lose in November.

Both Silverman and Wong said that Obama has the superior ground game. He will not lose Ohio and he will not lose Pennsylvannia. 70% verses 9=1

And he very well might not need either.

If CO goes his way, he only needs VA and right now, that is looking so very good.

Kiss your affirmative action hero good-bye.

He'll lose in November.
obama has sight edge in midwest which is our best hope.

he can win in my view with clear route. wi,ohio,mi,pa and nev. that our best route to victory and obama team got to go all out to those states in my view.

this is battle.

He'll lose in November.

We still have a bet, right ?

One of us is off the board permanently after Nov 6th.

Correct ?

And he very well might not need either.

If CO goes his way, he only needs VA and right now, that is looking so very good.

Kiss your affirmative action hero good-bye.
if romney win fi,nc,va,co then he just need i think ohio or nh and wi. i think thats right. so in once sense your right he can win without ohio or pa but that long route to do so.

LOL the next debate is all foreign policy.

Hello Libya-gate.

No kidding. :lol:

CandyCorn lives in a special world where reality is optional. My guess is it's her mother's basement....:lol:

Well, actually it's in a high-rise office building and a high rise condo. I'll be away for the weekend in Southern California. You're not invited.

But whatever gets you through the night there skippy....:lol: :lol:
well it better to be in place like Southern California then to be in rainy dour london like i am.

London never seems to have any sun for more then three or four days. Imagine it sunny every day in California even in october.

I'd trust Rasmussen over Gallup... actually

Gallup may be up to some "shenanigans"...

I could see Gallup promoting an Obama amazing comeback after the next debate..

It does make for desperate Democrats, which is fun...:lol:
gallup been all over the place for both dems and gop at point during election season

so hard to tell if right or wrong. again election day will confirm either way.

but still have feeing romney got lead but not as big as that. but it still close election still.

Forum List

Back