Willow, I hate to ruin your weekend but...

Just listened to Nate Silverman and Tom Wong on NPR's Science Friday. Nate predicted a 70% chance for an Obama winning. Wong gave Obama a 9-1 chance of winning. These guys were incredibly accurate in previous elections.

So, go buy some sleeping pills to take tonight and for the next couple weeks. You will need them...:lol:
again hope their right. but was worried by what guardian in uk forcaster eden just said on twitter. he said romney can win without ohio with wins in nh and wi. in pew poll he 1% ahead in nh.

this is fight man. obama got to fight for midwest man. mi, pa,wi,ohio plus nev. but also go at nh hard,

paul ryan off to pa on saturday which is worry. don,t let gop dominate their. get president and joe out their to.

Yes, PLEASE get Joe out there... :rofl:

You guys are such experts, right? Gallup is a joke and RCP is paid off. Silverman and Wong said that the early voting will be more than Willard can offset. 70%+ or 9-1......take your choice,

Rove is throwing away your money for NOTHING! Like Wong said....Obama wins..."take it to the Bank."

Just listened to Nate Silverman and Tom Wong on NPR's Science Friday. Nate predicted a 70% chance for an Obama winning. Wong gave Obama a 9-1 chance of winning. These guys were incredibly accurate in previous elections.

So, go buy some sleeping pills to take tonight and for the next couple weeks. You will need them...:lol:
again hope their right. but was worried by what guardian in uk forcaster eden just said on twitter. he said romney can win without ohio with wins in nh and wi. in pew poll he 1% ahead in nh.

this is fight man. obama got to fight for midwest man. mi, pa,wi,ohio plus nev. but also go at nh hard,

paul ryan off to pa on saturday which is worry. don,t let gop dominate their. get president and joe out their to.

Yes, PLEASE get Joe out there... :rofl:
maybe more obama really. point is their need to get more troops back into pa. gop are going into state big time now.

they simply can not afford not to win pa. if gop win their, then it done and dusted this election before it started.

Obama's post debate bounce is just now starting to show. Watch the polls over the next few days. Obama will be ahead in all of the polls going into the last debate. Rasmussen's national poll moved from Romney plus 2 to a tie today, and they still have one more day of polling to get completely past the debate. Zogby just released a poll from yesterday showing Obama up 6 in Florida. That one seems extremely steep and it completely contradicts Rasmussen's poll from yesterday showing Romney plus 5. One of them is wrong.

Watch for polling in Ohio and Virginia over the weekend. Romney's bounce from the first debate lasted all the way to the second debate and the numbers continued moving in favor of Romney the entire time. I expect that we will see the numbers now move in Obama's favor for the next few days up until the last debate.

Romney needs a knock out in the 3rd debate; no doubt. The problem the Governor has is that this is the debate where Obama has advantages across the board if he handles it correctly.

LOL the next debate is all foreign policy.

Hello Libya-gate.

No kidding. :lol:

CandyCorn lives in a special world where reality is optional. My guess is it's her mother's basement....:lol:

Virginia, NC, Florida and now PA has Romeny ahead.

None of those states matter.

O
H
I
O

Hang on sloopy!!

Actually, those states do matter. Because if he wins all those states, Ohio doesn't matter.
if he win pa, ohio does not matter.

for our side, obama must win pa,mi,wi and nev. then all he needs is ohio.

but if romney wins pa then the game over before thinking about ohio

i would sent troops out to pa big time. that is fight now

I give Romney a 99.999% chance of winning the Presidency this November. Of course, there's always that .001% chance that he doesn't though.

You guys are such experts, right? Gallup is a joke and RCP is paid off. Silverman and Wong said that the early voting will be more than Willard can offset. 70%+ or 9-1......take your choice,

Rove is throwing away your money for NOTHING! Like Wong said....Obama wins..."take it to the Bank."
Well he done well in early voting but worrying to see polls like ppp predicting leads for romney in nh which been a blue state for so long.

look their still just the midwest hold but its fagile. they need 24 hours operation does gibbs, plouffe, axerold,cuttler and the team. They got to go all out to ohio, pa, wi. this is a ground game and tv local ad game like never before.

I'd trust Rasmussen over Gallup... actually

Gallup may be up to some "shenanigans"...

I could see Gallup promoting an Obama amazing comeback after the next debate..

It does make for desperate Democrats, which is fun...:lol:

Last edited:
Yes Obama can talk some more in PA.

That will change em'.
well i think it helps from either side to have both men talk in a state

either way obama got to have spend muc more in swing states. romney sending billions down to midwest now and so obama got to match him all the way

I give Romney a 99.999% chance of winning the Presidency this November. Of course, there's always that .001% chance that he doesn't though.
well he got edge but not over yet. Obama just got to keep going to the very last second. all he can do.

Obama's post debate bounce is just now starting to show. Watch the polls over the next few days. Obama will be ahead in all of the polls going into the last debate. Rasmussen's national poll moved from Romney plus 2 to a tie today, and they still have one more day of polling to get completely past the debate. Zogby just released a poll from yesterday showing Obama up 6 in Florida. That one seems extremely steep and it completely contradicts Rasmussen's poll from yesterday showing Romney plus 5. One of them is wrong.

Watch for polling in Ohio and Virginia over the weekend. Romney's bounce from the first debate lasted all the way to the second debate and the numbers continued moving in favor of Romney the entire time. I expect that we will see the numbers now move in Obama's favor for the next few days up until the last debate.

Romney needs a knock out in the 3rd debate; no doubt. The problem the Governor has is that this is the debate where Obama has advantages across the board if he handles it correctly.

LOL the next debate is all foreign policy.

Hello Libya-gate.

And according to the Twitter outburst when it happened, that is where Romney got his ass handed to him the most during the last debate.

I don't think Romney wants a piece of that calamity again. But you never know; his campaign has been a case study in amatuer hour most of the time. There's a 47% chance he'll step in it again.

Forum List

Back