Willard "the rat' Mitt Romney pro/con

Obama has committed no crimes, you are thinking of the first US President with criminal convictions, GWB. And the dog on the roof story is so weak, it makes Romney look like St. Peter. The recent flubs in the UK, Poland, and Israel humanized him.

If Obama has committed no crimes, then why did he say he did? Was it just to get street cred?

Obama has committed no crimes, you are thinking of the first US President with criminal convictions, GWB. And the dog on the roof story is so weak, it makes Romney look like St. Peter. The recent flubs in the UK, Poland, and Israel humanized him.

Obama committed crimes that he admitted to in his book.

He admitted that he possessed and used cocaine.

Judicial appointments.

The return to failed Bush Era fiscal policy.

The return to failed Bush Era foreign policy.

The return of Bush Era administrators and policy makers Romney would be too weak and indecisive to control, not unlike Bush.

Judicial appointments.

The return of Bush Era administrators and policy makers Romney would be too weak and indecisive to control, not unlike Bush.
It is by no means, written in stone that Bush's foreign policy is failed. When in fact, over half the country beliefs it was the correct action to take, your assertion does not hold water.

As for Judicial Appointments. Given the criminal actions of Chief Justice Roberts, the notion that judicial appointments mean anything becomes questionable.

I'd vote for Romney based on the simple fact that he does not think America needs to be fundamentally transformed. And he also does not profess to have the power to stop the rising of the seas.

We don't need no stinkin change in America, everything is just fine :D

I'd vote for Romney based on the simple fact that he does not think America needs to be fundamentally transformed. And he also does not profess to have the power to stop the rising of the seas.

Not true...we get rid of the liberals and that kind of change will be just what America needs.....:D

We need sensible control of things, not laws, regulations and taxes just for the sake of keeping power.

Therein lays the entire problem of our country.

Last edited:

I actually agree that we do need change. We just don't need to fundamentally transform the nation. We need to RESTORE the Republic.

And Im sure we could debate whether the seas are rising, and he may not have the power to stop it, but im sure he would be able to claim the authority to.:)

The republic is dead. It died after WWII. Being in the international empire stage of our nation takes away republics ability to handle such a large conglomeration of military power, political prowess and economic reactionism.
The leaders do act like dictators cause in a plutocracy that is what you get.

The republic is dead. It died after WWII. Being in the international empire stage of our nation takes away republics ability to handle such a large conglomeration of military power, political prowess and economic reactionism.

I think you made Avatar's point.

1. Romney broke the Law:
Animal abuse
assault
pretending to be a police officer
lying about running Bain

Blatantly false. But for the sake of argument, how does that justify ignoring Obama's crimes? You know, the ones he freely admitted to in his books?

2. His lack of class embarrassed the US in:
England
Israel
Poland

Odd, sounds alot more like Obama than Romney.

3. His policies of:
Less Police Less Firemen and less Teacher
End Medicare
Tax cuts for billionaires
Flip Flopping

1) Federal government doesnt control the amounts of police, firemen, or teachers
2) Romney has never made it a policy to end medicare.
3) His policy of tax cuts for everyone targets, well, everyone, not billionaries.
4) That's not a policy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O5II0ZBCuA]Romney ties his dog to the roof of his car in an airtight kennel?! - YouTube[/ame]

The incident was recalled similarly by five students, who gave their accounts independently of one another. Four of them — Friedemann, now a dentist; Phillip Maxwell, a lawyer; Thomas Buford, a retired prosecutor; and David Seed, a retired principal — spoke on the record. Another former student who witnessed the incident asked not to be identified.

Mitt Romney’s prep school classmates recall pranks, but also troubling incidents - The Washington Post

Young Mitt Romney coerces 5 classmates into helping him assault a kid he didn't approve of

120607-creepy-romney-used-to-impersonate-a-police-officer.jpg
0.jpg

What a difference two years can make. Mitt Romney says he left Bain Capital in February 1999. So why do documents the company filed with federal regulators say he continued at Bain for more than two additional years? And why is the Romney campaign, despite all the evidence, stressing that he did not work at Bain beyond February 1999? What happened during those two years?

Dozens of Romney’s SEC documents catch media off guard

Since those first documents, there have been others and not just from the SEC.

See? That's just the first group. Now, prove to me where I "lied"????

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

Do you want me to link to everything else? I can, you know. And you can't prove otherwise because I have truth on my side.

1. Romney broke the Law:
Animal abuse
assault
pretending to be a police officer
lying about running Bain

2. His lack of class embarrassed the US in:
England
Israel
Poland

3. His policies of:
Less Police Less Firemen and less Teacher
End Medicare
Tax cuts for billionaires
Flip Flopping

I will provide links to any one of these if you have a question or can't find it on your own. Edited. Stop with the Put Downs.

I'm curious. Are the "put downs" suggesting they need help finding information or describing Mitt and his "curious" behavior? Not arguing, just curious.

Last edited by a moderator:

I think you made Avatar's point.
You noticed that too, eh?

Judicial appointments.

It is by no means, written in stone that Bush's foreign policy is failed. When in fact, over half the country beliefs it was the correct action to take, your assertion does not hold water.

As for Judicial Appointments. Given the criminal actions of Chief Justice Roberts, the notion that judicial appointments mean anything becomes questionable.

This is right out of the new Iraqi Constitution that Republicans helped Iraqis write:

Article 2:
First: Islam is the official religion of the State and is a foundation source of
legislation:
A. No law may be enacted that contradicts the established provisions of Islam

This is why Iraqi women are now in Burkas. Half the population is enslaved. The Christian population has been reduced from 1.5 million to around 2 hundred thousand. They hate our guts and we spent at least three trillion on them.

Worse, thousands of American are dead, tens of thousands maimed for life costing this country possibly trillions in the coming years for sure lasting decades.

al Qaeda is now in Iraq when Saddam wouldn't allow them inside his country.

How Republicans see this a "success" is beyond belief. This is a terrible disaster that will affect this country for decades simply from those many tens of thousands maimed from Iraq. I don't see how anyone can see this any other way, yet Republicans do.

Do you want me to link to everything else? I can, you know. And you can't prove otherwise because I have truth on my side.

Please do, as has been requested.
FACTS, clean ones. Not blogs.

Please do, as has been requested.
FACTS, clean ones. Not blogs.

So actual video of Mitt talking isn't good enough? That's about the best I can do.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoSmWK_-x4g]Mitt Romney Criticizes President Obama For Wanting To Hire More Police, Firemen and Teachers - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back