Will you watch the Presidents address tonight?

Don't forget Empress Michelle ...... :cool:

michelle-obama-marie-antoinette.jpg

LMAO. You're a hoot, Sunni Man.

Ok, it's time to feed this into bitly too....

Even LIBERAL Constitutional Law expert, Jonathan Turley panned O's speech. Yet watch the low IQ libs slurp it up.

Didn't plan on it but I ended up watching it. This was the Obama I voted for. Bohica GOP.
Why weren't you going to watch him?

Didn't think ABC-TV was going to carry it. They did so I sat there and watched it. It reminded me of why I voted for him.

Glad you were pleased. Did he say why he said he didn't have the power to sign an Immigration EO so many times and then suddenly he said did ?

I see he managed to blame the Republicans.

I swear to god this prick is like a kid on the play ground, always pointing fingers at everyone else and acting like an immature tattle tell.

Didn't plan on it but I ended up watching it. This was the Obama I voted for. Bohica GOP.

Didn't think ABC-TV was going to carry it. They did so I sat there and watched it. It reminded me of why I voted for him.

Glad you were pleased. Did he say why he said he didn't have the power to sign an Immigration Bill so many times and then suddenly he said did ?

Didn't hear that part. Heard that the House GOP was sitting on a bi-part Senate bill for a long time. Long enough to justify the EO in the eyes of most folks. As you'll learn in the upcoming months.

Glad you were pleased. Did he say why he said he didn't have the power to sign an Immigration Bill so many times and then suddenly he said did ?

Didn't hear that part. Heard that the House GOP was sitting on a bi-part Senate bill for a long time. Long enough to justify the EO in the eyes of most folks. As you'll learn in the upcoming months.

Oh, I thought you heard the whole speech. I thought the Democrats had the House and the Senate for two years during the Obama administration. Why didn't they get it done then?

It's humorous. Obozo said if he couldn't do it because it was against the law, and he did it anyway. There's no defense, but watch them try.

Families "torn apart".... Lmfao

Leave your family, enter a country illegally, maybe spit out a kid and progressives already are counting the welfare votes...
Precious !

Forum List

Back