Will you take it or are you ready for the physical mark of the beast"

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
The plandemic has been a prelude to what comes at humankind next. Digital ID implants and total controlled of your finances.

We're going to pass on all the jabs and such. Even pharma pills are out of the equation since Pfizer got their approvals from FDA for their 'compliance pill".

The plandemic has been a prelude to what comes at humankind next. Digital ID implants and total controlled of your finances.

We're going to pass on all the jabs and such. Even pharma pills are out of the equation since Pfizer got their approvals from FDA for their 'compliance pill".

View attachment 592295
Sounds like being married...

Will you take it or are you ready for the physical mark of the beast​

I already have.

nodes_Y3211Yw4fg.jpg

I have one of these.

1643070144777.png

I just scan my arm over the register and pay for all my stuff.

Republicans already forced us all to carry a "Real ID" that tracks your movement. They also track, read, watch & listen through your smart phone. They can secretly search your home without ever showing you a warrant.

Republicans already forced us all to carry a "Real ID" that tracks your movement. They also track, read, watch & listen through your smart phone. They can secretly search your home without ever showing you a warrant.
I'm not happy with either party and the bs they have put onto the people.

I don't doubt that technology will play a critical role in creating and monitoring the "mark". I don't believe it will be imposed on anyone, initially. It will be like cellphones were 20-25 years ago. Slowly, they became essential and it's relatively rare to see anyone without one today.

I'm no scholar of scripture but I don't believe that anyone will take THAT mark by mistake. They may choose it for survival or even just to keep their comforts from being interrupted. Those who take it may be as dismissive of the Beast as they are of the Creator. All I can say is I'd rather die slow and hard, if need be, than to commit a sin so grievous that I can never, ever know peace again.

Yet you defend the trump party at every opportunity.
Actually I defend patriots and I still believe in the peoples right to choose whom they will elect. I like the Tea Party overall who for the most part are the people who got Trump elected and I even like a few Democrats that are not whackos. If you have an opinion that is your right but I am entitled to the same as to have my own. I do not need someone else to do my thinking for me or make up my mind on any issue.

I do not defend your or anyone else's right to demand I like you or your causes for any reason. In that people like you call me a bigot a racist or any other type of slander that you seem to think may have an affect even if it does not and may or may not be truth.

Actually I defend patriots and I still believe in the peoples right to choose whom they will elect. I like the Tea Party overall who for the most part are the people who got Trump elected and I even like a few Democrats that are not whackos. If you have an opinion that is your right but I am entitled to the same as to have my own. I do not need someone else to do my thinking for me or make up my mind on any issue.

I do not defend your or anyone else's right to demand I like you or your causes for any reason. In that people like you call me a bigot a racist or any other type of slander that you seem to think may have an affect even if it does not and may or may not be truth.
I pointed out that you are stupid. I don't care if you like me or agree with me.

I don't doubt that technology will play a critical role in creating and monitoring the "mark". I don't believe it will be imposed on anyone, initially. It will be like cellphones were 20-25 years ago. Slowly, they became essential and it's relatively rare to see anyone without one today.

I'm no scholar of scripture but I don't believe that anyone will take THAT mark by mistake. They may choose it for survival or even just to keep their comforts from being interrupted. Those who take it may be as dismissive of the Beast as they are of the Creator. All I can say is I'd rather die slow and hard, if need be, than to commit a sin so grievous that I can never, ever know peace again.
I've explained the actual beast mark before but there will be a physical one as the world expects and well things of the Spirit do actually manifest in the flesh.

The whole part that bothers me on this whole mess is that bankers and technocrats believe they have the right to be invasive in everyone's lives; and that our legislators are just going along with all their crap and expecting us all to merely take it as if it were nothing.

"Chip" technology has always been on the agendas of governments all over the planet.
They've just had to wait until common technology was at a level of standardization, where they can use chip tech on humans.

They already chip livestock and pets............for some decades now.

And microtechnology is at a point now, where you can be chipped with an easy injection.
Microbots or nanobots aren't at the level that they need to be in order to easily infect humans without them knowing. First and foremost, the money isn't there for nanobots to be manufactured at a breakneck pace. Most nanobots are still at the testing stages, as far as testing on living subjects are concerned.

It could take 2 or 3 more decades before they start processing humans like cattle. Or, it could be tomorrow, with the tech they have now. Who knows.

We are at the precipice right now, where you HAVE to HAVE a smart phone in order to do anything anymore. Hell, I can't even log into my work computer without having to get a code sent to my phone to use to get INTO my work computer!!! I can't even pay online, a couple of bills I have now without getting a code sent to my phone to enter online.

And now I get a notice from my bank that they are going to start initiating the same thing......where you have to have a code to be able to get into your account after you log in.

I don't see what the big deal is. If you've got a smart phone, you're already tracked, already pinned, already in "Big Brothers" database. For that matter, if you pay taxes, you are in "the system".

So, it doesn't matter what device you use, or where it is......it's just a matter of time before it gets replaced with something smaller.......and smaller..........and smaller.........

Soon, the only decision you will need to make is.....where do you want them to stick it in you?

"Chip" technology has always been on the agendas of governments all over the planet.
They've just had to wait until common technology was at a level of standardization, where they can use chip tech on humans.

They already chip livestock and pets............for some decades now.

And microtechnology is at a point now, where you can be chipped with an easy injection.
Microbots or nanobots aren't at the level that they need to be in order to easily infect humans without them knowing. First and foremost, the money isn't there for nanobots to be manufactured at a breakneck pace. Most nanobots are still at the testing stages, as far as testing on living subjects are concerned.

It could take 2 or 3 more decades before they start processing humans like cattle. Or, it could be tomorrow, with the tech they have now. Who knows.

We are at the precipice right now, where you HAVE to HAVE a smart phone in order to do anything anymore. Hell, I can't even log into my work computer without having to get a code sent to my phone to use to get INTO my work computer!!! I can't even pay online, a couple of bills I have now without getting a code sent to my phone to enter online.

And now I get a notice from my bank that they are going to start initiating the same thing......where you have to have a code to be able to get into your account after you log in.

I don't see what the big deal is. If you've got a smart phone, you're already tracked, already pinned, already in "Big Brothers" database. For that matter, if you pay taxes, you are in "the system".

So, it doesn't matter what device you use, or where it is......it's just a matter of time before it gets replaced with something smaller.......and smaller..........and smaller.........

Soon, the only decision you will need to make is.....where do you want them to stick it in you?

View attachment 592295

when haven't there been plandemics - since the advent of the desert religions ...

Forum List

Back