Will You Kiss Trump At His Next Rally To Trigger The Libs??

"President Trump said he was “immune” from the coronavirus at a campaign rally in Florida on Monday night — and offered to kiss everyone in the audience to prove his resilience. “I feel so powerful… I’ll kiss everyone in that audience. I’ll kiss the guys and the beautiful women,” he said. “I’ll just give you a big fat kiss.” “We’re going to take whatever the hell they gave me and distribute it around to hospitals, everyone is going to have the same damn thing,” he said. "

So, for all of you guys and beautiful women -- would you stand in line to kiss Donald Trump just to trigger the libs?? I mean really swap some serious spit with him, maybe even get a little orange paint on you for your troubles....I think it would definitely grow his base and attract independent voters -- all Biden is willing to do is sniff your hair...but Kamala is a whore, so she would do anything...

Trump can win this election in a 400 plus electoral landslide if he simply upholds his end of the bargain by guaranteeing that everyone has healthcare that includes free treatment of corona-virus infections using the same 100K worth of treatment he got -- if not, it will just seem like he is pulling shit out of his ass...again...
Trump is immuned from Covid for the next few weeks minimum but he is still a germaphobe----------he isn't going to kiss a bunch of people exposing himself. He is being funny.
Trump will say he'll kiss his audience. Biden will actually kiss his; at least the twelve-year-old girls.

Last edited:
This is hilarious. If any of you lefties dont understand what's going on, let me know
BTW, you can expand this video with 2 fingers if you're viewing on your phone.

This guy is amazing!

"President Trump said he was “immune” from the coronavirus at a campaign rally in Florida on Monday night — and offered to kiss everyone in the audience to prove his resilience. “I feel so powerful… I’ll kiss everyone in that audience. I’ll kiss the guys and the beautiful women,” he said. “I’ll just give you a big fat kiss.” “We’re going to take whatever the hell they gave me and distribute it around to hospitals, everyone is going to have the same damn thing,” he said. "

So, for all of you guys and beautiful women -- would you stand in line to kiss Donald Trump just to trigger the libs?? I mean really swap some serious spit with him, maybe even get a little orange paint on you for your troubles....I think it would definitely grow his base and attract independent voters -- all Biden is willing to do is sniff your hair...but Kamala is a whore, so she would do anything...

Trump can win this election in a 400 plus electoral landslide if he simply upholds his end of the bargain by guaranteeing that everyone has healthcare that includes free treatment of corona-virus infections using the same 100K worth of treatment he got -- if not, it will just seem like he is pulling shit out of his ass...again...
I will kiss Melania if I'm allowed. I will shake Trumps hand. I dont live in fear. I aint a Biden supporter
I don't live in fear either...

But I also don't think sneezing or coughing in someone's face is me expressing my freedom.....

If Trumpers really were honest about their anti-mask bullshit - they should go all the way with it...why cover your face when you cough...common courtesy?? Sounds like liberal soyboy cuck shit to me

No, it's called "courtesy ", kind of like how you hold doors open for people.

Forum List

Back