Trump Dancing In Florida

I didn't know that there is a dance craze called the towel dance.

As a Trump supporter, I am glad that he is dancing.

Sadly, on the evening of November 3, he will not be dancing.

I hope that the First Lady can help him put his defeat in perspective.

He did the best that he could during the last four years against insurmountable odds. That's about the best that anyone can do in this life.

Thank you, Donald.

He did the best that he could during the last four years against insurmountable odds. That's about the best that anyone can do in this life.

Thank you, Donald.
Sure, his best. That´s why he will lose. His four years were all about Venezuela and Iran, you didn´t get a single day.

Thank you, Donald.
If this is the best he could do he never should have run. Pretty sure he still does not understand why anyone would think of themselves as a public servant.

Lol love it! Did you see all those suburban white women there what a great time!
all the Puerto Ricans dancing with him .. red wave

Thank you, Donald.
/——-/ As a Biden supporter, I say when Dementia Joe looses in a historical landslide azz whoopin defeat, he’ll be quietly rolled into a nursing home and put in Depends.

Everyone is dancing because they're informed enough to realize Trump is the only candidate that can save our country. Biden and his hysterical nincompoop followers still haven't offered one thing to look forward to. Trump should be an easy winner.

Thank you, Donald.
Do you really think that criminal use to be Biden will come close to beating Trump. I know there are a lot of stupid people when the totally useless 0bama won a second term. But Biden? Expect a war. NO MORE ATTACKING THE CONSTITUTION by tyrant want-2-bees They all put their pants on one leg at a time. He is a rabid gun grabber using lies to the stupid to take our liberty teeth. It wont happen, we are not British or Australians. Americans are not subjects, there will be no rock to hide under.

A tyrant to raises taxes as he promises the idiots money, money, money. No one voting for this brain dead tyrant can even give a reason because they have none. The idiots have fallen for the same lie for 60 years but are still setting in those inner city shit holes. LBJ said it would be 200 years. I'm beginning to think he was right. Moraless, Godless. We know their oath is no good and they never had honor to begin with. Crusty Joe on down should be hung. Against law enforcement, bailing out the ones doing the looting and burning. Every issue they support is lawless and down right evil.

Thank you, Donald.
Do you really think that criminal use to be Biden will come close to beating Trump. I know there are a lot of stupid people when the totally useless 0bama won a second term. But Biden? Expect a war. NO MORE ATTACKING THE CONSTITUTION by tyrant want-2-bees They all put their pants on one leg at a time. He is a rabid gun grabber using lies to the stupid to take our liberty teeth. It wont happen, we are not British or Australians. Americans are not subjects, there will be no rock to hide under.

A tyrant to raises taxes as he promises the idiots money, money, money. No one voting for this brain dead tyrant can even give a reason because they have none. The idiots have fallen for the same lie for 60 years but are still setting in those inner city shit holes. LBJ said it would be 200 years. I'm beginning to think he was right. Moraless, Godless. We know their oath is no good and they never had honor to begin with. Crusty Joe on down should be hung. Against law enforcement, bailing out the ones doing the looting and burning. Every issue they support is lawless and down right evil.

I feel your pain.

But sadly the American public believes the Dem media.

I am afraid that our democracy ends on November 3 with the election of the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., and -- of course -- the Honorable Kamala D. Harris.

Have a nice new week.

Thank you, Donald.
/——-/ As a Biden supporter, I say when Dementia Joe looses in a historical landslide azz whoopin defeat, he’ll be quietly rolled into a nursing home and put in Depends.

I hope that you are right in predicting that the former Vice President will lose his bid to become the President.

But I believe the polls that the Dems will win in a landslide.

I will be too chicken to watch the election results on the evening of November 3.

I also will be afraid of looting and rioting (no matter whoever wins) possibly spreading to my neighborhood.

Have a nice new week!

Thank you, Donald.
He has put up a good fight--------wish you were more positive but I agree even if he loses, Trump has been a wonderful president and everyone owes him a Big Thank you.

Forum List

Back