Will "we" Allow Brandon to Acquiesce to Putin's Atrocities?

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Why do "we" need to get involved in what amounts to a neighborhood spat in another town when our kitchen is on fire at home?
If the NWO wants us to get involved in Ukraine, they can count me out. Just like they can count me out of all their neo-fascist reset plans

1989. I saw trainload after trainload of dessert camo vehicles...going to the west port. Used to be NATO GREEN and before, I was curious. I walked among curious dessert camo vehicles with the name "Oshkosh" parked on sidings...It seems like the military was preparing for a desert war WAY before Sadam invaded Kuwait. Months before. I lived though the Vietnam war, and this was way different...I have never seen that before.

It is no longer acceptable to the civilized world that Putin achieve his strategic goals in Ukraine when the dust settles on this conflagration. This cannot be allowed to happen. "We" are the leaders of the Free World.

Does Biden have the balls to shove Ukraine right up Putin's ass?

The real problem here is people who have never shed blood on some other continent are running off at the mouth about getting our nation involved in this war.

Well, unlike Trump and his followers, Biden didn't bend over and lube up for Putin, so that's an encouraging sign.

That was an odd article, fixating on the word "all", seemingly just to have something to complain about.

Just wondering, were you complaining when Trump and the Republicans were in full appeasement mode?

When it's all said and done will you have the sense of honor to give Biden any credit for helping Ukraine all he can without escalating our military involvement? I doubt it.

It is no longer acceptable to the civilized world that Putin achieve his strategic goals in Ukraine when the dust settles on this conflagration. This cannot be allowed to happen. "We" are the leaders of the Free World.

So far, he's done a hell of a lot better job than your Orange Deity Blob would have.

1989. I saw trainload after trainload of dessert camo vehicles...going to the west port. Used to be NATO GREEN and before, I was curious. I walked among curious dessert camo vehicles with the name "Oshkosh" parked on sidings...It seems like the military was preparing for a desert war WAY before Sadam invaded Kuwait. Months before. I lived though the Vietnam war, and this was way different...I have never seen that before.
Did you ever think they could have been going to the National Training Center at Fort Irwin in Death Valley? Units took their own vehicles there for training. That training is why we wiped the floor with Saddam's "battle hardened" army in Gulf War One and Two.

Most approve of Biden's leadership on Ukraine. I do. You don't. What is it you really wanted him to do?

Well, unlike Trump and his followers, Biden didn't bend over and lube up for Putin, so that's an encouraging sign.

That was an odd article, fixating on the word "all", seemingly just to have something to complain about.

Just wondering, were you complaining when Trump and the Republicans were in full appeasement mode?
Don't think he'll answer that last part.

Biden has done basically nothing with Ukraine other than what any other sissy would have done.

The issue here is not just Russia-Ukraine. There are scores of other autocracies around the world who could easily invade and overwhelm neighboring states, but they hesitate to do so because they assume that the "world is watching." If Russia gets away with this grab, there will be nothing holding the others back.

I am not suggesting that the U.S. act unilaterally, but the U.S. must gather a coalition of countries that together will punish Putin and even drive him out, so that the whole world will see what happens to authoritarians who take this path. And it WILL be necessary to rattle our nuclear sword once or twice in the process. WE have the ability to obliterate Moscow. Our nukes will WORK, while nothing made by the Russians is reliable, and could easily blow up on the launch pad.

This "war" cannot end with Putin controlling half of Ukraine. Period.

Biden has done basically nothing with Ukraine other than what any other sissy would have done.

The issue here is not just Russia-Ukraine. There are scores of other autocracies around the world who could easily invade and overwhelm neighboring states, but they hesitate to do so because they assume that the "world is watching." If Russia gets away with this grab, there will be nothing holding the others back.

I am not suggesting that the U.S. act unilaterally, but the U.S. must gather a coalition of countries that together will punish Putin and even drive him out, so that the whole world will see what happens to authoritarians who take this path. And it WILL be necessary to rattle our nuclear sword once or twice in the process. WE have the ability to obliterate Moscow. Our nukes will WORK, while nothing made by the Russians is reliable, and could easily blow up on the launch pad.

This "war" cannot end with Putin controlling half of Ukraine. Period.

You ding Biden's actions and say he is either doing nothing or not doing enough and then you say that we need to do exactly what he is already doing. Your hatred is showing.

This "war" cannot end with Putin controlling half of Ukraine. Period
Have faith! It won't end that way!

Patience is a virtue!

I agree we do not want it to end that way, and "we" includes Ukraine, us and all of NATO, and more countries..... And it will not end that way!

I'm not criticizing Biden or his actions here. Just pointing out that any president would have done the same. But the time will come shortly when he will have to either be a leader or a pussy. Kinda like when Obama drew the line in the sand in Syria and was shown to be a pussy.

I'm not criticizing Biden or his actions here. Just pointing out that any president would have done the same. But the time will come shortly when he will have to either be a leader or a pussy. Kinda like when Obama drew the line in the sand in Syria and was shown to be a pussy.

Rump would not have done the same. He would have handed Ukraine to Putin on a silver platter and was doing so during his 4 years of office. He had the same zeal when Putin invaded Ukraine as he had when his followers tried to take and hold the Capital building. I would say that Biden has done more than even Obama has done for Ukraine.

1989. I saw trainload after trainload of dessert camo vehicles...going to the west port. Used to be NATO GREEN and before, I was curious. I walked among curious dessert camo vehicles with the name "Oshkosh" parked on sidings...It seems like the military was preparing for a desert war WAY before Sadam invaded Kuwait. Months before.

Or it was something that happens every single year, without fail.

That units were enroute to most likely Fort Irwin for desert training. There are almost constantly large units moving their equipment around the country, especially to Fort Irwin and 29 Palms. And now a lot of them are moving to Fort Bliss for the same thing. Since the First AD moved there the amount of training and evaluation operations in the Texas-New Mexico desert have only increased.

And certain units have use desert camouflage paint schemes for many decades. We even used them when I was at Camp Lejeune in 1987-1990 as a way to differentiate "our equipment" from "their equipment" during war games. Because every year, the Marine Reservists would flood the base for their annual 2-4 week summer drill. And as the local unit, we became the "bad guys" for weeks of combat exercises. Using desert patterns on our vehicles and clothing to make it easier to show we were the enemy.

And it may also be as simple that it was part of an overseas sale of the equipment. We sell a lot of equipment to various countries around the world, so shipments like that are not uncommon either.

I would say that Biden has done more than even Obama has done for Ukraine.
He's done more, but Obama was correct in not getting involved when the Donbass region was taken, there was really nothing we could, or should, have done (outside of continuing our support to Ukraine) but once Putin invaded the country, the calculus changed.

Or it was something that happens every single year, without fail.

That units were enroute to most likely Fort Irwin for desert training. There are almost constantly large units moving their equipment around the country, especially to Fort Irwin and 29 Palms. And now a lot of them are moving to Fort Bliss for the same thing. Since the First AD moved there the amount of training and evaluation operations in the Texas-New Mexico desert have only increased.

And certain units have use desert camouflage paint schemes for many decades. We even used them when I was at Camp Lejeune in 1987-1990 as a way to differentiate "our equipment" from "their equipment" during war games.

Barstow, California. I spent a month in training right outside of there in that God forsaken place in 1990. Good times.

Forum List

Back