Will Trumps new immigration bill, bring in more white people?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
by the orders of the peaky fookin blinders
The new bill says new immigrants must speak fluent english. Usually white people speak fluent english especially northwest europeans, scandinavians, germans etc. but also all europeans generally. I heard its "cleverly made to bring in more white people". True or not?

The new bill says new immigrants must speak fluent english. Usually white people speak fluent english especially northwest europeans, scandinavians, germans etc. but also all europeans generally. I heard its "cleverly made to bring in more white people". True or not?
Not true. English is the most widely dispersed and spoken language on the planet bar none. A person could go to any country on earth and have no problem finding an English speaking person quite readily.

Not true. English is the most widely dispersed and spoken language on the planet bar none. A person could go to any country on earth and have no problem finding an English speaking person quite readily.
But until then, learn to live frustrated..

If you were trying to make sense... You failed...

I see you never been to a country where those English speaking folks can't be found...

I see you never been to a country where those English speaking folks can't be found...
Neither have you. If they have an international airport; they have English speakers. Name a country without at least 1 international airport. Enlighten me.

Neither have you. If they have an international airport; they have English speakers. Name a country without at least 1 international airport. Enlighten me.
Who lives at the airport?

We need more Asians
I think we can work something out here...

I'll see your Asian imports, and raise the bar to include only single women. If that was our policy across the board; integration would be no problem, and we could take people from every where! Everyone wins!

Frankly that should be any sane nations policy.

Last edited:
White wingers won't work now. I wouldn't trust anyone the GOP supports.

Forum List

Back