Will Trump supporters Finally Understand it is not OK to Lie about Everything?? Roger Stone Edition

I did “ agents aware of emails before interviewing stone”

Not in the indictment. He wasn’t even indicted for lying to agents. You’re not being truthful.
Who said he was

So how was it a perjury trap then?
The conviction on the emails ., can you read?
Wow clueless.

Stone lied to congress, then threatened a witness. All he had to do was 1) not say anything 2) not lie. He chose to lie, and broke the law. He had to lie because every Trumper lies, that is what they do. When faced with a decision Trumpers chose to lie, Trump does it at least 2x a day.
Cool story

He was called because of a hoax investigation wanted by Schumer no? Lol

Schumer isn’t even a member of the House. You’re desperate for an excuse.
Shiner didn’t ask for an investigation into Russia?? HUH

Sure he can. Is the House obligated to do it because he asked?
Yes absolutely if you make such a bold clam that trump colluded with Russia to win

Next time don’t elect pathetic Republicans and you wouldn’t have this problem.
Don’t start political bias investigations with your words

If that jackass Stone had just told the truth, I am sure he would have been OK. BUT he chose to lie like a Trumper, not because he needed to (he could have taken the 5th), but just because lying comes more natural to Trumpers than telling the truth.

Trump tells about 5 lies a day. Foxnews, Alex Jones, all those fake bots on facebook, feed more lies to Trumpers. Trumpers are swimming in a sea of lies, they need the lies because it is easier than accepting reality.

Trumpers need to understand that it is not OK to lie over everything, and there are real deal consequences in the big boy world when you do.

The message here is simple, stop lying. But we know that will never happen.

Roger Stone: Trump associate found guilty of lies that protected Trump - CNNPolitics
I didn't vote for Stone and honestly don't give a fuck what he does or says. Has no impact on my life.....AT ALL

Not in the indictment. He wasn’t even indicted for lying to agents. You’re not being truthful.
Who said he was

Wow clueless.

Stone lied to congress, then threatened a witness. All he had to do was 1) not say anything 2) not lie. He chose to lie, and broke the law. He had to lie because every Trumper lies, that is what they do. When faced with a decision Trumpers chose to lie, Trump does it at least 2x a day.
Cool story
Bad comeback, you're not too good at this are you.

Schumer isn’t even a member of the House. You’re desperate for an excuse.

Yes absolutely if you make such a bold clam that trump colluded with Russia to win

I didn’t. Republicans did.

Who said he was

Wow clueless.

Cool story
Bad comeback, you're not too good at this are you.
I gave you a complement

I didn’t. Republicans did.
They gave democrats what they wanted dont you belive in bipartisan?

Last edited:
These are attacks on the American people. We dared elect Trump president now the DC swamp goes after anyone willing to work in the Trump administration like a pack of crazed rabies infested rats.

Exactly! Trump was elected so none of his associates should ever be held to account for committing felonies.

I have your stupid libs posts on auto-eyeroll. :icon_rolleyes: Go work on your cardboard Trump hate sign and attend a rally.

These are attacks on the American people. We dared elect Trump president now the DC swamp goes after anyone willing to work in the Trump administration like a pack of crazed rabies infested rats.

Exactly! Trump was elected so none of his associates should ever be held to account for committing felonies.

I have your stupid libs posts on auto-eyeroll. :icon_rolleyes: Go work on your cardboard Trump hate sign and attend a rally.
Ha!

Free Roger Stone!
Free Roger Stone!

You guys pick the dumbest heroes.

Ha!

Free Roger Stone!
Free Roger Stone!

Look who's talking you nominated Hillary Clinton in 2016 :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

If that jackass Stone had just told the truth, I am sure he would have been OK. BUT he chose to lie like a Trumper, not because he needed to (he could have taken the 5th), but just because lying comes more natural to Trumpers than telling the truth.

Trump tells about 5 lies a day. Foxnews, Alex Jones, all those fake bots on facebook, feed more lies to Trumpers. Trumpers are swimming in a sea of lies, they need the lies because it is easier than accepting reality.

Trumpers need to understand that it is not OK to lie over everything, and there are real deal consequences in the big boy world when you do.

Roger Stone: Trump associate found guilty of lies that protected Trump - CNNPolitics
Yet, Andrew McCabe who admitted he lied to the FBI and 4 other times lied under oath, still walks free. James Comey lied, Habitual liar Adam Shitface lies all the time, so we allow Demoncraps to walk free in the 2 tier justice system but if a Republicant lies, he is jailed forever....time is running out for you asshats of the left, people are getting fed up and you will see an outreach against you Commies, and you wont like it....

190802-two-2-tier-justice.jpg
Don't LIE. Can't you people learn ANYTHING? Not forever, just 7 to 9 years depending on a judge in good standing.

Ha!

Free Roger Stone!
Free Roger Stone!

Look who's talking you nominated Hillary Clinton in 2016 :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

upload_2020-2-15_13-4-37.jpeg

Yet, Andrew McCabe who admitted he lied to the FBI and 4 other times lied under oath, still walks free. James Comey lied, Habitual liar Adam Shitface lies all the time, so we allow Demoncraps to walk free in the 2 tier justice system but if a Republicant lies, he is jailed forever....time is running out for you asshats of the left, people are getting fed up and you will see an outreach against you Commies, and you wont like it....

190802-two-2-tier-justice.jpg

McCabe corrected his testimony three days after he gave a false account.

Did Flynn do that?

McCabe is probably cooperating with Prosecutors which was why he was allowed to change his testimony

Do you believe Americans have rights to be protected from perjury trap’s fake hoaxs biased judges biased jurors biased investigators?

There is no such thing as a "perjury trap", and nobody but a liar would worry about one. If you don't lie, you don't get "trapped".

When I worked for the bank, I was told that if I caught the applicant lying, I should decline his/her loan application immediately, regardless of how good the loan looked otherwise. When I worked in the law, I was learned that you never ever lie to the police or, the courts.

Ken Starr trapped Bill Clinton with his knowledge of the Lewinsky, but when faced with having his affair revealed, Clinton made the wrong decision. If he hadn't lied, they had nothing else to impeach him on.

American banks won't lend to Trump because he lies. Trump's lawyers wouldn't let him testify to Mueller because they KNEW he would lie.

That you trust this lying thief is beyond me. If he can't tell you the truth, how can you trust him to do the right thing.

Do you believe Americans have rights to be protected from perjury trap’s fake hoaxs biased judges biased jurors biased investigators?

There is no such thing as a "perjury trap", and nobody but a liar would worry about one. If you don't lie, you don't get "trapped".

When I worked for the bank, I was told that if I caught the applicant lying, I should decline his/her loan application immediately, regardless of how good the loan looked otherwise. When I worked in the law, I was learned that you never ever lie to the police or, the courts.

Ken Starr trapped Bill Clinton with his knowledge of the Lewinsky, but when faced with having his affair revealed, Clinton made the wrong decision. If he hadn't lied, they had nothing else to impeach him on.

American banks won't lend to Trump because he lies. Trump's lawyers wouldn't let him testify to Mueller because they KNEW he would lie.

That you trust this lying thief is beyond me. If he can't tell you the truth, how can you trust him to do the right thing.
Yeah, that was when an intern in the oval office of the white house was giving blow jobs to the president while a female captain of the air force was caught screwing around with a man other than her husband, she got canned from the military while Rapist Bill Clinton got kudos from you lefties when his impeachment was overturned. Then 16 years later the metoo movement came around and then you had issues with the rapist....Yep, you liberals, are just dirty as a whore on crack cocaine....

They will never get it

There is no such thing as a perjury trap? Lol

Yeah, that was when an intern in the oval office of the white house was giving blow jobs to the president while a female captain of the air force was caught screwing around with a man other than her husband, she got canned from the military while Rapist Bill Clinton got kudos from you lefties when his impeachment was overturned. Then 16 years later the metoo movement came around and then you had issues with the rapist....Yep, you liberals, are just dirty as a whore on crack cocaine....

No one has ever made a single credible accusation of rape. Anita Broaddrick is not credible. She never once accused Bill Clinton of rape, but told both her husband and her secret lover that he did to cover her cheating. Rumours swirled and people started question her if this happened and she consistently denied Clinton raped her. She worked on his campaigns.

When she was asked for her testimony in the Paula Jones trial, she filed an affidavit saying Bill Clinton did not rape her, she was now married to her former lover, and wanted to be left alone about this. Ken Starr called her in and said he had witnesses who she had told that Clinton had raped her, and if she didn't recant her affidavit he was charged her with perjury and throw her in jail. Susan McDougall had been in jail for more than a year for refusing to testify against Clinton. Starr would give her immunity from perjury prosecution if she recanted. Broaddrick had already told two entirely different version of events, did as she was told, recanted her affidavit and said Clinton raped her.

Now I don't know what happened in that hotel room, was she telling the truth to her husband and the guy she was sleeping with after if happened, or was she trying to cover up the fact she had just cheated on both of them. She told another friend at that time that it was consensual and very enthusiastic, hence the mouse on her lip. But when asked to make a statement under oath, she said Bill Clinton did not rape her, the same thing she had been saying for years, and only changed her story when was threatened with a perjury charge and jail time by Ken Starr.

My inclination is always to believe the woman, but which story do we believe? The first one told to keep her other relationships from blowing up. The second one

Bill Clinton was a pig, and I don't like defending him on this issue. He was a sexual opportunist, but does not appear to be a predator who forced himself on multiple women, like Trump. There is a big difference between a predator and an opportunist. Every other woman who has turned him down said he stopped when told no. None of Epstein's girls have ever accused Clinton either.

I knew a guy like Clinton in my group of friends when I was young and single. Chased after every girl who walked past. Got his face slapped a lot. I was dating his best friend. He said Mikey got turned down 9 times out of 10, and he was OK with that. He was looking for that 10th girl. Mikey was a fuck boy and nobody I would ever want to date, but he was not a rapist. He was a young crown attorney with his whole career ahead of him, and there was no way he was going to lose his law license over a piece of ass. He wasn't stupid. Clinton was a lot like Mikey.

Trump is not that smart and he doesn't think there will ever be consequences. And he's mean. He gets off on abusing women and children, like the immigrant families on the border. He thinks can do whatever he wants because he's rich, and famous. And his history of abuse and predation. Three credible allegations of rape, one with an epstein staffer as witness. Lawsuits.

Uh boy

No one is arguing that roger stone lied. They are arguing that justice does not exist when democrats do the same thing as republicans. As a matter of fact, roger stone would not even have been under investigation if the fraud that was the Muellar investigation had not been undertaken.

The lie wasnt worth 9 years in prison for a 65 year old man with a wife who is handicapped. More proof, these ruling class liberals are heartless, power hungry and lost their humanity a long long time ago.

Forum List

Back