will trump sue the constitution .....

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
"If the Constitution prevented me from doing one or two things, I'd chalk that up to bad luck," he said. "But when literally everything I want to do is magically a violation of the Constitution, that's very unfair and bad treatment."

Lashing out at the document's authors, Trump said that "America is a great country, but we have maybe the worst constitution writers in the world."

"Russia has much better constitution writers than we do," he said. "I talked to Putin, and he said their constitution never gives him problems."

"The situation is very unfair!" he added.

In an ominous warning, Trump said that, as of Friday, he was putting the writers of the U.S. Constitution "on notice."

Trump Says He Has Been Treated Very Unfairly by People Who Wrote Constitution

so trump prefers the russians constitution over the us......yall still proud to have voted for trump

"If the Constitution prevented me from doing one or two things, I'd chalk that up to bad luck," he said. "But when literally everything I want to do is magically a violation of the Constitution, that's very unfair and bad treatment."

Lashing out at the document's authors, Trump said that "America is a great country, but we have maybe the worst constitution writers in the world."

"Russia has much better constitution writers than we do," he said. "I talked to Putin, and he said their constitution never gives him problems."

"The situation is very unfair!" he added.

In an ominous warning, Trump said that, as of Friday, he was putting the writers of the U.S. Constitution "on notice."

Trump Says He Has Been Treated Very Unfairly by People Who Wrote Constitution

so trump prefers the russians constitution over the us......yall still proud to have voted for trump

BTW it's such a funny piece. He nails Trump perfectly. I loved this line.

In an ominous warning, Trump said that, as of Friday, he was putting the writers of the U.S. Constitution "on notice.""I don't have their names yet, but that's something I'm looking into," he said. "These jokers are not going to get away with this."

:lol:

Forum List

Back