Will Trump Start a War?

John Bolton is going full neocon as always and pushing hard for a war with Iran.

Trump needs SOMETHING to distract from the Mueller Report and his refusal to honor lawful subpoenas.

Will Trumpers fall in line and support a war after playing dove for three years now?

Yep, a war with Liberals....dumbass.
We get that your tribal as hell and your very being is wrapped around your hatred

But would you support a war to further that tribalism?

If it meant protecting my family, my home, my property, my country....absolutely.

John Bolton is going full neocon as always and pushing hard for a war with Iran.

Trump needs SOMETHING to distract from the Mueller Report and his refusal to honor lawful subpoenas.

Will Trumpers fall in line and support a war after playing dove for three years now?

Probably not.

President Trump doesn't want a war.

But the Iranian Mullahs know that Trump will follow through with it if they don't straighten up and fly right.

This evil, terrorist bullshit the mullahs are involved has to stop- and I think they will stop it in order to prevent a war that they cannot win.

The Iranian junta talks tough, but they are really wusses. They are used to American "leaders" like B. Hussein O, but that is the past.
So you'll fall in line and blame it on Iran.

Duly noted

We get that your tribal as hell and your very being is wrapped around your hatred

If it meant protecting my family, my home, my property, my country....absolutely.
And protecting your Orange Criminal too huh?

And protecting your Orange Criminal too huh?

You asked, I gave you my answer.

I hope not. We don't need anymore Syrias or Libyas

Very unlikely there will be a war. Trump is no Obama, and the Axis of Evil knows that. No phony "red lines", just action

Very unlikely there will be a war. Trump is no Obama, and the Axis of Evil knows that. No phony "red lines", just action
It's actually a very likely "wag the dog" scenario.

The question is...would you fall dutifully in line?

A war with Iran would make Syria look like a cake walk

I Iran actually follows through then it is not wag the dog.....dumbass

Iran should keep the camel jockeys in check then huh? Least they get the towels wiped from their heads.

Why do you think that President Trump wants a war with Iran? All he wants them to do is to quit with the Evil. Do you really think that Iran will start shit with Trump? For what cause?

Personally, I don't think the Mullahs are crazy at all

Iran should keep the camel jockeys in check then huh? Least they get the towels wiped from their heads.
Well Grampa is no longer a dove.

Why do you think that President Trump wants a war with Iran? All he wants them to do is to quit with the Evil. Do you really think that Iran will start shit with Trump? For what cause?

Iran isn't the issue. It's Trump and if he thinks a war will keep his ass outta jail...he'll bomb Iran

Probably not.

President Trump doesn't want a war.

But the Iranian Mullahs know that Trump will follow through with it if they don't straighten up and fly right.

This evil, terrorist bullshit the mullahs are involved has to stop- and I think they will stop it in order to prevent a war that they cannot win.

The Iranian junta talks tough, but they are really wusses. They are used to American "leaders" like B. Hussein O, but that is the past.
So you'll fall in line and blame it on Iran.

Duly noted

You're hysterical because instead of appeasement and bribery as under the Obama Admin, the REAL WAY TO AVOID a war --- is to stand up and knock them back when they threaten action against US military assets.. Otherwise, the zealots in charge of Iran might miscalculate and START the war... A war that they can't finish..

You don't even earn their respect in negotiations if you cave and bend over. RIght now the vacuum that Obama left in Iraq has resulted in Iran controlling about 1/3 of THAT country and they have designs on that other vacuum we helped created in Syria...

It's BECAUSE there is no more shotgun toting Sadaam Hussein to push the Iranians back.. And there is an appocalyptic showdown brewing over Sunni/Shia dominance of the ENTIRE Arab region.

. I'm not in favor of FIXING ANY of that..

But I am in favor of sending messages that Iran needs to cease it's proxy wars and aggression in the areas that WE CAUSED to become hell hole vacuums.. And give the region a chance to heal on it's OWN terms..

If either Shia or Sunni forces see an easy way to dominate -- the entire Arab world willl end up looking like those destroyed cities in Syria and the refugee/humanitarian crisis will make the flight out of Syria look tiny...

I highly doubt trump is stupid enough to start a war with Iran.

They have nukes and a properly equipped military.

The last thing trump is going to do is start a war with a nation that can actually defend itself.

I hope he starts a few...beginning with the twisted fucks in Mexifornia and Loon York.

The 'Nobel Peace Prize Winner's dragged us into 2 illegal / unauthorized wars ... To HELP them...

WTF does that mean?

We had a cake walk in Syria.

Iran isn't the issue. It's Trump and if he thinks a war will keep his ass outta jail...he'll bomb Iran

Nice fantasy you have there Lush! Why don't you go somewhere and sleep it off?

Forum List

Back