Will Trump Start a War?

Seems to me it is the dems that started a war on Trump, a war on republicans, a war on our electoral process to distract from their loss of an election, complete with the Mother of All Distractions - Roooooshins!

So now the logic is that Trump, the only president in recent memory that hasn't bombed the living shit out of something, may start an actual war- as a distraction from a phony distraction.

Got it.

I have nothing to do with the Iran.

You have appointed yourself defender of Iran - clearly you do.

Every idiot is able to produce nuclear weapons. If not functional then this weapons are only more worse.

Ignorance of that level needs no response.

Israel? ... I do not see how a destabilized Persian region is able to be good for Israel. It needs much more positive communication between Israel and Persia. Anyway I fear in Israel the people will have to change something, if I understand god in the right way. I don't know what it is - but I would suggest to everyone in Israel to listen very carefully to everything what could be a real message of god.

Persia died when Alexander invaded. Iran is a terrorist regime intent on the destruction of Israel and the cleansing of all non-Muslims from the Middle East and then Europe. Israel has no reason to deal with these vicious thugs.

Piece of shit?

Yes, Allah is a second rate Djin recycled from the Mesopotamian Parthenon in the Kaaba.

iu

This is the god you worship, a hunk of stone. Muzzie Beasts are pathetic idolaters.

When I said I'm able to be much more stupid, than an US-American is able to imagine, I thought not about such an insane form of stupidity.

You have stupid down pat.

US-Americans. And you are also not able to speak for all US-Americans.

We Americans, sploogy.

And why do you tell this a German? It was Lise Meitner who found out the physical principle which explains nuclear fission. Did we throw nuclear bombs at Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

Sie scheinen eher iranisch als deutsch zu sein.

Clearly I do what?

Every idiot is able to produce nuclear weapons. If not functional then this weapons are only more worse.

Israel? ... I do not see how a destabilized Persian region is able to be good for Israel. It needs much more positive communication between Israel and Persia. Anyway I fear in Israel the people will have to change something, if I understand god in the right way. I don't know what it is - but I would suggest to everyone in Israel to listen very carefully to everything what could be a real message of god.

Persia died when Alexander invaded.

What a nonsense.

Iran is a terrorist regime intent on the destruction of Israel and the cleansing of all non-Muslims from the Middle East and then Europe. Israel has no reason to deal with these vicious thugs.

Piece of shit?

Yes, Allah is a second rate Djin recycled from the Mesopotamian Parthenon in the Kaaba.

iu

This is the god you worship, a hunk of stone. Muzzie Beasts are pathetic idolaters.

When I said I'm able to be much more stupid, than an US-American is able to imagine, I thought not about such an insane form of stupidity.

We Americans, sploogy.

And why do you tell this a German? It was Lise Meitner who found out the physical principle which explains nuclear fission. Did we throw nuclear bombs at Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

No. The might of your absurde thoughts makes me not to a Persian. But a good idea for the next carneval. Good luck by bombing down Saudi-Arabia - ah sorry: the Iran - and don't forget: The Iran is not a lighthouse at the coast of Canada. And don't bomb Europe or Russia - otherwise Putin will wipe you from this planet.

Last edited:

Clearly I do what?

What a nonsense.

Iran is a terrorist regime intent on the destruction of Israel and the cleansing of all non-Muslims from the Middle East and then Europe. Israel has no reason to deal with these vicious thugs.

Piece of shit?

iu

We Americans, sploogy.

No. The might of your absurde thoughts makes me not to a Persian. But a good idea for the next carneval. Good luck by bombing down the Iran - and don't forget: The Iran is not a lighthouse at the coast of Canada. And don't bomb Europe or Russia - otherwise Putin will wipe you from this planet.

Yeah, Putin is a real power house.. :lmao:

Clearly I do what?

What a nonsense.

Piece of shit?

iu

We Americans, sploogy.

No. The might of your absurde thoughts makes me not to a Persian. But a good idea for the next carneval. Good luck by bombing down the Iran - and don't forget: The Iran is not a lighthouse at the coast of Canada. And don't bomb Europe or Russia - otherwise Putin will wipe you from this planet.

Yeah, Putin is a real power house.. :lmao:

Good grief. You are really an idiot.

Last edited:
John Bolton is going full neocon as always and pushing hard for a war with Iran.

Trump needs SOMETHING to distract from the Mueller Report and his refusal to honor lawful subpoenas.

Will Trumpers fall in line and support a war after playing dove for three years now?
The country would rally around, Trump the president, have parades, and
Tump would be cheered world wide.
COULD Trump RESiST?

Forum List

Back