Will Trump sign these 5, 2nd Amendment measures? We shall see....I like reciprocity....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Here are 5 pro Rights executive orders Trump may sign....

The First Five Gun Related Measures Trump Will Take | Extrano's Alley, more than a gun blog

When Donald Trump becomes President Trump, he says thse are the first five gun related related measures he will sign.

Here is the list, with my comments in brackets:

1.) Ending gun free zones on military bases. [Good, but ending gun free zones period would be better, especially in theaters.[

2,( Legalizing sound suppressors, sometimes called “Silencers.) [ Good, those are an important health and safety accessory; and the tax and license serve no useful purpose.]

3.) National Concealed Carry reciprocity. [Very good, although Senator Chuck E. Schumer [ANTI-NY] will have hysterics at the thought.]

4.) NICS Check reform. [This is critically important, since the system is illegally used by the DOJ and ATF as a gun owner registration scheme. Something that has historically been a precursor to the mass murder programs known as democide.

5.) Allow importation of historical collectable firearms. [Very good. The M1 my brother carried during the Battle of the Bulge went to Korea when the Chinese invaded. While I would like his, I will settle for one of those locked up in the Land of The Morning Calm will do. After more than 70 years it would be a good reminder.

President Elect Trump has some good ideas, whoever gave him that advice. Personally, I would prefer Federal preemption of all restrictive city and State gun laws, with a heavy daily fine both for officials who impose or attempt to enforce restrictions beyond those allowed by Federal law; and a similar law banning “gun free zones, except in correctional facilities, prisons and jails.

Forum List

Back