Will Trump prove the election was stolen and remain the president?

Will Trump remain president?

• He might be able to prove the election was stolen and remain president.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Simpletons. Have you not watched Fox and all the right wing news shows run away from accusing software of changing the election when it comes to putting your money where your mouth is? Scared cats are shaking in their legal offices.

This chapter in American foolishness is over. Now it’s just time to watch what happens to the Republican Party. Should be entertaining.

Simpletons. Have you not watched Fox and all the right wing news shows run away from accusing software of changing the election when it comes to putting your money where your mouth is? Scared cats are shaking in their legal offices.

This chapter in American foolishness is over. Now it’s just time to watch what happens to the Republican Party. Should be entertaining.

Ever since Trump got elected it has been my belief that he would change the state of party politics forever.

Ever since Trump got elected it has been my belief that he would change the state of party politics forever.
He has... in a “here’s how not to do it” way. Lol. I worry that he’s made corruption acceptable.

This would be impossible. trump's term ends at noon on Jan. 20, no matter if he claims some undiscovered fraud. He becomes a private citizen at this time.

This would be impossible. trump's term ends at noon on Jan. 20, no matter if he claims some undiscovered fraud. He becomes a private citizen at this time.
There are images of Biden's eyes where they are entirely black.

If 26 state delegations block Biden on January 6th on January 18th, 26 states can vote 45 back in.

It makes little difference.

Biden is tainted...lame duck on day one even if he gets sworn in.

Corrupt Biden will unite the populists in their hated of the establishment.

In two years Republicans take the House and investigate Biden.

2023, Biden impeached.

Disgraced legacy news media takes another big hit with not only their failure to vet Biden...but their complicity in running cover for him.

Harris tainted by Biden scandals.

Trump re-elected 2024.

_______

Screenshot_2020-12-24-18-16-02(1).png

Forum List

Back