Will Trump be Able To Tell the Truth When He’s Called to Testify Under Oath?

I am not sure he even can tell the difference between his lies and the truth. He actually seems to really believe some of the bull crap he says.
It’s part of his mental illness so many people are noticing.

The President is immune for Criminal Prosecution. You did know that didn’t you?

A Constitutional Puzzle: Can the President Be Indicted?

So what Testimony are you frothing at the mouth about now?
Yeah, Bill Clinton was never impeached for perjury :rolleyes:

Articles of impeachment were passed for perjury & obstruction of justice.
Thanks. It's looking like history will repeat.

Wait, you just said Clinton wasn't impeached. Good Lord, you folks need help.

See post #4 ya goofball.

Just remember Steve Bannon only gave T a 30% chance of finishing his term.
He knew what was going on in that White House. He was in the thick of it.

I say no. He’s literally incapable of telling the truth.
That would be perjury and an impeachable offense for lying under oath.
If Trump is ever deposed, he'll do a lot of shrugging, not remembering, and taking of the Fifth.

IPersonally, I think that you lieberals and dumbocrats need to have an IQ check up. Your IQ battery is running awfully low these days. What I would suggest to you is that you plug your brain into some conservative socket and charge yourself up with some common sense and logic instead of the emotional and foolish lieberal charging unit that you have been using for a change. Just saying. <snip>
`
`

While I do lean liberal, I support neither the democrats or republicans. I speak for no one, except myself. I just share a kinship with those who view trump as an anathema.

aid52399-v4-728px-Use-a-Ouija-Board-Step-9-Version-3.jpg

IPersonally, I think that you lieberals and dumbocrats need to have an IQ check up. Your IQ battery is running awfully low these days. What I would suggest to you is that you plug your brain into some conservative socket and charge yourself up with some common sense and logic instead of the emotional and foolish lieberal charging unit that you have been using for a change. Just saying. <snip>
`
`

While I do lean liberal, I support neither the democrats or republicans. I speak for no one, except myself. I just share a kinship with those who view trump as an anathema.
it's too bad you don't look at what is needed for the country.

`
`

it's too bad you don't look at what is needed for the country.

Which, as the entire planet knows (even the Trump "supporters", who are lying their asses off), is a different President.

jc actually said,” a president isn’t subject to law.”
Lol
Hey jc if you’re not hiding under a table please recite the oath of office a president says while placing his hand on the Bible.

Thank you

Forum List

Back