Will those who take great pride in casting a vote that doesn't matter vote for nothing again in 2020

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
You know who you are...you love to puff up about how you don't vote for the "Parties"...you love to refer to those who do vote for shit that matters as "sheep" and "statists"...you love your government conspiracies and chances are you honestly believe you are way too smart to cast a vote for one of the "parties".
So tell us, will you vote for Hulk Hogan or the like again in 2020?

You know who you are...you love to puff up about how you don't vote for the "Parties"...you love to refer to those who do vote for shit that matters as "sheep" and "statists"...you love your government conspiracies and chances are you honestly believe you are way too smart to cast a vote for one of the "parties".

Hey dumbfuck, my vote counted for the exact same amount of electoral votes as yours did. Your vote for a Repub while living in Cali is a vote that does not matter.

I voted for Jill Stein which I am sure is the same as Hulk Hogan in your mind. The answer is yes, I will probably vote for Hulk Hogan again if my choices are Trump or any of the more probable DNC nominees.

Hey dumbfuck, my vote counted for the exact same amount of electoral votes as yours did. Your vote for a Repub while living in Cali is a vote that does not matter.

Easy there bud...stay tolerant.
Your hindsight is amazing...I voted for a candidate that had a chance in California.
Let me break some news to you...your Hulk Hogan never had a chance...EVER.

I voted for Jill Stein which I am sure is the same as Hulk Hogan in your mind. The answer is yes, I will probably vote for Hulk Hogan again if my choices are Trump or any of the more probable DNC nominees.

dont let BL fool you, the candidate he voted for had just as much chance to win his state as the one I voted had to win mine.

Your hindsight is amazing...I voted for a candidate that had a chance in California.

your candidate never had a chance to win California, you are fucking stupid if you think he did.

dont let BL fool you, the candidate he voted for had just as much chance to win his state as the one I voted had to win mine.

TBH, I am not sure why anyone would vote for Bernie or Biden unless they really want to see what it is like to be alive when a POTUS dies in office those two are so ancient.

Sane people vote for something or against something...Fools waste their time voting for Hulk Hogan. This shit isn't complicated.

Sane people vote for something or against something...Fools waste their time voting for Hulk Hogan. This shit isn't complicated.

I voted for the best candidate. You wasted your time every bit as much as I did. Hell, Romney and McCain did better in Cali than Trump did.

TBH, I am not sure why anyone would vote for Bernie or Biden unless they really want to see what it is like to be alive when a POTUS dies in office those two are so ancient.

Trump is only slightly younger, and he is an obese fast food eating fuck that never exercises.

your candidate never had a chance to win California, you are fucking stupid if you think he did.

There are a number of counties that swing in Mexifornia...why isn't your third party represented in the map?

800px-California_Presidential_Election_Results_2016.svg.png

I voted for the best candidate. You wasted your time every bit as much as I did. Hell, Romney and McCain did better in Cali than Trump did.

They absolutely did...Millions of beaners became of voting age. Simple shit.

Hey you third-party voters: Looks like Vermin Supreme will be running again in 2020. :laughing0301:

Vermin Supreme for President

Voting for Hulk Hogan is a vote against your something

Third parties run from the extreme right or the extreme left

If they ran from the middle, they could win

Trump is only slightly younger, and he is an obese fast food eating fuck that never exercises.

I am aware but he has a term difference in age between him and Sanders at least. In addition he is all but guaranteed the nomination if he goes through with running again so conservative won't have a choice, unlike the dems

I don't know about that...…...if enough people voted Republican in a Blue state (and Democrats voted in a Red state)…..it could possibly turn the tide. It may take several election cycles, but it could happen

And I say that because the county I live in had been Blue, but in 2016 turned purple

Forum List

Back