Will They Even Hesitate???

The Demoncrats, as a result of this unprecedented and unjustified raid on their #1 political rival, and via the weaponization of a federal agency, have woken a sleeping bear. They will be obliterated in November, and we can stop their relentless march toward Marxism.

P.S. We can also begin TRUE investigations, starting with Hunter Biden and The Big Guy.

From your keyboard to God's in-box.......

This is scary!
Their backs are up against the wall and they are going to try and assassinate Trump.
Very probably. But I believe there have been attempts -- possibly many of them. Killery Clanton is single-minded, if she's anything

I believe he's got the very best security. I mean beyond a compromised SS.

'I would not put assassination beyond these people': Former NYPD Commissioner Bernard Kerik claims Democrats will try KILL Trump if FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago doesn't spark criminal charges because 'they've tried everything else to stop him'​

• Bernard Kerik warned that he was 'deathly afraid' for the former president's life
  • He said he feared the Left had exhausted all other efforts to stop the 76-year-old
  • The FBI searched Trump's estate in probe into whether he took classified records
  • The ex-president revealed the raid and said the Feds broke into a safe at mansion"

Your HDS is showing.
1660161360499.png

Attachments

• 1660161345267.png
    1660161345267.png
    95.5 KB · Views: 14

Forum List

Back