Will there be a political price to Dems when they kick Kamala Harris to the curb?

Nope, she is still sleeping.

Can you answer the question? Why is it a trait that is required for a leader?
It isn't required, but it helps.

Human nature is to pay attention to and even follow good looking people more so than plan or unattractive people. It's a fact. I'm a short guy, and according to studies tall men make more money than short men. No point in me crying about that and calling people heightists. I had to finally find a way to make money in which being short is an advantage. (poker player, not jockey)

FWIW, I don't think Kamala is that bad looking. She had a certain appeal, even though she radiated evil in the Senate. Like Queen Grimhilde in Snow White. Now she radiates severe incompetence, so her appeal is much less.

My question for Dems is this: Why is it that the two most senior Black Democratic leaders in history are not descendants of black Americans who experienced out historical slavery? Both Obama and Harris have immigrant backgrounds, not slavery backgrounds.

Yet Republican Black senior officials, like Clarence Thomas, are part of the much larger population of slave descendants. That was very true right after the Civil War, until the Democrats founded the KKK and ran them out of office, or lynched them.

Forum List

Back