Will there be a political price to Dems when they kick Kamala Harris to the curb?

When the public turns on a woman, there is no recovery possible. The latest example being Amber Heard.

Harris could have done a lot of things to legitimize her nomination as VP. She utterly failed.

Lots people, Dems, want to replace Joe for 2024....I would fully expect Dems to dump them both - Joe & Kamala
The dems have painted themselves into a corner. They can't even get viable candidates to run for congress.

I suspect we need to wait for the fall out after the mid-terms to see the extent of the damage the dems have brought down upon themselves.

It would not be the the first time a party said "No Mas" and just went through the motions.....Remember Dole and Dukakis?

FB_IMG_1647134249399.jpg

You know it matters. People are superficial and vote a lot on looks.

You speak for yourself, but it is good to know that you do that.

The last two presidents have hardly been "lookers".

Everyone but the most extreme leftists know that Kamala Harris is completely unqualified for the vice presidency, let alone the presidency. The virtue signaling liberals were OK with having an affirmative action candidate in as VP, but would they want her to run against Trump or DeSantis? Hardly!

So, with the assumption that they will not allow her to be the nominee, how will it play out and what will the cost be to kicking out a black female?

My opinion: Kamala will be allowed to save face and resign, perhaps assigned to a high-ranking government position in which she can claim she can provide more value to the American people. The cost will be negligible, as Democrats will be collectively relieved.

Kamala isn't going to forced out or resign. The best you could argue is that Biden will drop her from the ticket in 2024 and choose someone else. If that someone else is not black then there will be a price to pay so I don't really see that happening.

Kamala isn't going to forced out or resign. The best you could argue is that Biden will drop her from the ticket in 2024 and choose someone else. If that someone else is not black then there will be a price to pay so I don't really see that happening.
I don’t see Biden running in 2024 at all. Can you imagine him debating Trump or DeSantis two years from now? As it is, he can barely frame an unscripted sentence, and his dementia will be even worse in another year.

I don’t see Biden running in 2024 at all. Can you imagine him debating Trump or DeSantis two years from now? As it is, he can barely frame an unscripted sentence, and his dementia will be even worse in another year.
I'm not making any bets on anything in 2024.

Are Democrats REALLY that stupid? Wait….don’t answer that.
The fact is Democrats have destroyed this country. It doesn't really matter whether Biden is the captain, or any of the other well known Democrats. They're all pretty much the same, with a few (the card carrying progressives) being even worse than Biden. Their only real chance is to run someone like Manchin or Sinema but I don't see that happening. If you remember back when Carter ran the country through this very same stuff, he was still chosen to be the party nominee for a second term.

Everyone but the most extreme leftists know that Kamala Harris is completely unqualified for the vice presidency, let alone the presidency. The virtue signaling liberals were OK with having an affirmative action candidate in as VP, but would they want her to run against Trump or DeSantis? Hardly!

So, with the assumption that they will not allow her to be the nominee, how will it play out and what will the cost be to kicking out a black female?

My opinion: Kamala will be allowed to save face and resign, perhaps assigned to a high-ranking government position in which she can claim she can provide more value to the American people. The cost will be negligible, as Democrats will be collectively relieved.

She was only hired because she isn't white and has a vagina. And no one in the end really cared about that even. She means nothing to everyone so it won't be an issue.

No one cares about Harris. She is disposable to the current administration and the public doesn't care about her.

The fact is Democrats have destroyed this country. It doesn't really matter whether Biden is the captain, or any of the other well known Democrats. They're all pretty much the same, with a few (the card carrying progressives) being even worse than Biden. Their only real chance is to run someone like Manchin or Sinema but I don't see that happening. If you remember back when Carter ran the country through this very same stuff, he was still chosen to be the party nominee for a second term.
Yikes…..you’re right. The Dems still put up Carter, even though he was a disaster.

Reagan swept the country that year. If Biden and the Dems continue on their goal to destroy America, we can expect another sweep in 2024. I just hope the damage they‘ve done at that point won’t be beyond repair.

You speak for yourself, but it is good to know that you do that.

The last two presidents have hardly been "lookers".
I don’t speak for myself. I don’t judge on appearance. But many people do. They said that the Kennedy v Nixon debate, the first televised, was the end for Nixon because he was sweating and looked unappealing.

The D's might be able to skirt this problem by nominating another black dame for the Presidency in 2024. Announcing ahead of time that only African American chicks will be considered- like Brandon did with the Supreme Court nominee- would satisfy their base.

A ticket led by Stacey Abrams or Maxine Waters might well solve the Kamala problem.
Yes, as well as the problem of a possible GOP defeat in 2024.

From what I hear the Dems already have a plan. In early 2024 Biden will announce he will not run again. Harris will have to fight it out with Klobuchar, Booker, Gillibrand and Buttigieg for the nomination.

From what I hear the Dems already have a plan. In early 2024 Biden will announce he will not run again. Harris will have to fight it out with Klobuchar, Booker, Gillibrand and Buttigieg for the nomination.
No way can Biden hold on for another 18 months. His dementia is too advanced for the presidency as it is. Can you imagine how much worse it will be a year from now?

I don’t speak for myself. I don’t judge on appearance. But many people do. They said that the Kennedy v Nixon debate, the first televised, was the end for Nixon because he was sweating and looked unappealing.
He also refused to wear makeup. So they say that he had a five o'clock shadow that made him look disheveled. I don't see it myself, but that was what the TV said so it made it into the history books.

1658542854816.png

A Cartoonist called "Herblock" depicted Nixon with beard stubble for years after that. Until he became president, then Herblock ran this cartoon:

1658543106530.png

Back then, the media could still use humor to point out the flaws of leaders in both parties:

1658543247947.png

That is Democrat Lyndon B. Johnson.

I'd love to back to the days when media folk were picked on the basis of talent and dedication instead of wokeness.

Forum List

Back