Will there be a political price to Dems when they kick Kamala Harris to the curb?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Everyone but the most extreme leftists know that Kamala Harris is completely unqualified for the vice presidency, let alone the presidency. The virtue signaling liberals were OK with having an affirmative action candidate in as VP, but would they want her to run against Trump or DeSantis? Hardly!

So, with the assumption that they will not allow her to be the nominee, how will it play out and what will the cost be to kicking out a black female?

My opinion: Kamala will be allowed to save face and resign, perhaps assigned to a high-ranking government position in which she can claim she can provide more value to the American people. The cost will be negligible, as Democrats will be collectively relieved.

I'm sure Kamala will get a job somewhere. She must have a hidden talent.

1655292116080.png

Everyone but the most extreme leftists know that Kamala Harris is completely unqualified for the vice presidency, let alone the presidency. The virtue signaling liberals were OK with having an affirmative action candidate in as VP, but would they want her to run against Trump or DeSantis? Hardly!

So, with the assumption that they will not allow her to be the nominee, how will it play out and what will the cost be to kicking out a black female?

My opinion: Kamala will be allowed to save face and resign, perhaps assigned to a high-ranking government position in which she can claim she can provide more value to the American people. The cost will be negligible, as Democrats will be collectively relieved.

The D's might be able to skirt this problem by nominating another black dame for the Presidency in 2024. Announcing ahead of time that only African American chicks will be considered- like Brandon did with the Supreme Court nominee- would satisfy their base.

A ticket led by Stacey Abrams or Maxine Waters might well solve the Kamala problem.

The D's might be able to skirt this problem by nominating another black dame for the Presidency in 2024. Announcing ahead of time that only African American chicks will be considered- like Brandon did with the Supreme Court nominee- would satisfy their base.

A ticket led by Stacey Abrams or Maxine Waters might well solve the Kamala problem.
Yes! I would love to see Stacey Abrams or Maxine Waters at the top of the ticket. Get rid of one black female selected for race and gender, despite her incompetence, and pick another - but even worse: one a bitter, unattractive woman blaming “racism” for her loss in her run for Governor, and the other an 80-something year-old who has encouraged violence against her political opponents.

Yes! I would love to see Stacey Abrams or Maxine Waters at the top of the ticket. Get rid of one black female selected for race and gender, despite her incompetence, and pick another - but even worse: one a bitter, unattractive woman blaming “racism” for her loss in her run for Governor, and the other an 80-something year-old who has encouraged violence against her political opponents.
Here are the dems' 2020 candidates again. Scratch Xiden and Harris because they suck, and Sanders because he's too old.
Pick a winner: Buttplug? Yang? Gillibrand? Hickenlooper? Bennet? Williamson? Swallwell? Abrams??

1655292642438.png

They have nobody.

After the absolute drubbing they receive in November, the true powers that be will take a successful page from our book. They will seek celebrities to run. I won't type out the reason it can't be Michelle Obama. But think A lister Hollywood type. We won't be fooled, but plenty of suburban white wine moms will rush back to the Dems.

After the absolute drubbing they receive in November, the true powers that be will take a successful page from our book. They will seek celebrities to run. I won't type out the reason it can't be Michelle Obama. But think A lister Hollywood type. We won't be fooled, but plenty of suburban white wine moms will rush back to the Dems.
Like who, for example?

The only one I think will be palatable is Joe Manchin but I don't see the dems pushing for "making blue-dogs great again" anytime soon.

I'm sure they will come up with another Ivy League educated leftist lawyer of some flavor....Likely another affirmative action hire..

Like who, for example?

I'm thinking someone with a big name and formerly "universal" appeal--or nearly so. Tom Hanks, Matt Damon for actors for example. Big businessman also a possibility. Jeff Bezos. Etc. We would not be impressed nor fooled--but we hang out on a political forum. Think suburban white moms who HATED Trump, don't really like Biden, hated the closed schools, might be swayed by DeSantis....but will absolutely swoon over Tom Hanks!! Squee!! (puke)

But what if someone challenges her biological identity as a woman? And HOW BLACK IS BLACK?
Screenshot_20220615-082123_Chrome~2.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220615-082123_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220615-082123_Chrome.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
I'm thinking someone with a big name and formerly "universal" appeal--or nearly so. Tom Hanks, Matt Damon for actors for example. Big businessman also a possibility. Jeff Bezos. Etc. We would not be impressed nor fooled--but we hang out on a political forum. Think suburban white moms who HATED Trump, don't really like Biden, hated the closed schools, might be swayed by DeSantis....but will absolutely swoon over Tom Hanks!! Squee!! (puke)
When you raised this possibility a few minutes ago, I went online to research celebrity Dems - and Tom Hanks was one of the first names I came across. I don’t know how many fools would vote for him, though.

Another could be Oprah Winfrey, but exactly how transparent do the Dems want to be with all their “black female” stuff?

All this assumes they’d want to run. The A-list actors like Hanks and Damon would be giving up hundreds of millions in earnings.

Forum List

Back