Will the Ukraine-Russia war give GOP the chance to de-Trump itself to success, or will Donald bull-moose them?

If Joe Biden is doing carve outs in the Iran Nukes for Oil Death Deal so that Biden can continue to collude with Putin and The Ayatollah to give Iran Nukes, allow Iran to sell oil and profit from it's artificially elevated price, and allow Russia to avoid sanctions by laundering money, oil and gas through Iran and China, doesn't that make Joe Biden a War Criminal?

Besides that it was Obama-Biden-Clinton that started Ukraine Russia hostilities through The Podesta Group when they instigated a COUP in Ukraine. Prior to Biden and Obama's involvement Ukraine and Russia were at peace with each other.
You really don't have a clue! At peace with one another? Are you nuts? Then explain why Trump sent money for javelins etc right after he tried to extort him. If their was any peace it was during a time when Putin had his guy as head of Ukraine. As soon as it moved toward democracy, well, that was too much for Putin. LOL Peace my ass!

Since Russia is the good guys in this one situation, anyone trying to make political advantage from the corrupt treaty violations, oil thefts, murder of ethic Russians, etc., by Kyiv, is going to lose.
The Ukraine government in Kyiv is the single most corrupt government in the world.
The Russians come off as the good guys, offering the Ukraine their independence in 1992, with only a few stipulations, like to not steal oil, and not join alliances harmful to Russia.
So what did the Ukraine do?
They stole $20 billion in oil, and tried to get NATO nukes.

Anyone who thinks Kyiv will help them in a US election, is an idiot.

Putin was aware than just a small compliment to Trump and he would own him. Trump was a blushing little girl around all despots and tyrants. He became the most useful idiot Putin ever had. Deferential, adoring, obedient, obsequious and worshiping.
IF that foolish statement contained one iota of truth, why did Putin wait until after the Trump Administration left office to invade Ukraine?

Yeah, we saw that really play out well for you in the election.
Yeah, what a difference fifteen months makes.

March 17, 2022

2022-03-17-M.jpg

Republicans in Congress are looking for a neo-neocon approach to the war in Ukraine, setting up a much more traditional political battle in coming months than we've been accustomed to in recent years. Attacking Biden as weak on support for Ukraine is just the logical course to take. It's a low risk/high reward strategy. Only the trashiest of human trash would begrudge the party for strong support of Ukraine in the face of Russia's invasion.

The Republican party could rebuild the GOP brand into a political machine that dominates the midterms based on its own return to something resembling normal order. Eschewing Russian influence in America, a resurgent romanticism for America as the golden city on a hill, attacking Biden on legitimate policy differences even while standing in solidarity over the most pressing issue facing the nation, a mostly clean fight all the way around. This is the kind of thing that could make Donald's sway with the trash base obsolete. And by the 2024 primary, as Donald repeatedly doubles down on his bromance with Putin, he'll simply be too toxic.

Republicans try to out-hawk Biden on Ukraine aid
It is always amusing to hear what a Democrat thinks Republicans should do. It sounds to me like an excuse in the making for why the GOP didn't do even better in the upcoming elections. Continuing TDS is hardly an endorsement of Old Joe and his gang.

IF that foolish statement contained one iota of truth, why did Putin wait until after the Trump Administration left office to invade Ukraine?
You'll have to ask Putin but it had nothing to do with Biden. Do you have BDS?

Since Russia is the good guys in this one situation, anyone trying to make political advantage from the corrupt treaty violations, oil thefts, murder of ethic Russians, etc., by Kyiv, is going to lose.
The Ukraine government in Kyiv is the single most corrupt government in the world.
The Russians come off as the good guys, offering the Ukraine their independence in 1992, with only a few stipulations, like to not steal oil, and not join alliances harmful to Russia.
So what did the Ukraine do?
They stole $20 billion in oil, and tried to get NATO nukes.

Anyone who thinks Kyiv will help them in a US election, is an idiot.
Okay Comrade! Hurry up and cash that check from Putin before the sanctions break the bank.

The truth is painful for you to hear, isn't it?
Truth? WTF would a cult member know about truth? Newsmax? Really? Hey, they're all scoundrels. Nothing new to me. But there are degrees of evil and whatever Biden might have done doesn't measure up to the damage your orange traitor has done, Comrade.

Last edited:
The Republican party could rebuild the GOP brand into a political machine that dominates the midterms based on its own return to something resembling normal order.
“Rebuild”…WTF…Why…..I thought Donny got more votes than any Republican in history?
Only the trashiest of human trash would begrudge the party for strong support of Ukraine in the face of Russia's invasion.
How exactly does “supporting” Ukraine benefit Americans?
I see lots of potential downside and virtually NO potential upside for America/Americans.

It is always amusing to hear what a Democrat thinks Republicans should do. It sounds to me like an excuse in the making for why the GOP didn't do even better in the upcoming elections. Continuing TDS is hardly an endorsement of Old Joe and his gang.

Democrat? I'm an independent, former Republican who couldn't stand what the party had become.

I believe that part of Putin's thinking was that with his help and the disinformation campaign, Trump would be reelected and therefore he (Trump) would further weaken NATO. And that Trump would act as an agent of Russia as he always did. But Biden took him by surprise by winning and was putting NATO back together and so he had to act now or forget about it. The last thing on Putin's mind was to walk on eggshells around Trump. He was a loyal and adoring agent whom Putin could count on to set the stage for whatever daddy Vlad wanted. As evidenced by Trump's actions in Syria, Helsinki, and on the world stage. You weren't paying attention? Doesn't surprise me. That's what indoctrination does to your senses, strikes you willfully blind and deaf. Someday, like all of you zombie-like loyalists, you will deny that you ever believed in him or supported him or voted for him. That's called a coward's way to self preservation. You'll be the one who will have to live with all of that. Mark my words, Comrade!

Is this “damage” that Trump did quantifiable or is it simply damage to your personal feelings that was done?
It's damage that the indoctrinated fools like yourself ignored to the detriment of our democracy. But then again, we on planet earth don't expect awareness or reason or critical thinking from folks so deeply snookered by the most prolific con-man of our times.

It's damage that the indoctrinated fools like yourself ignored to the detriment of our democracy. But then again, we on planet earth don't expect awareness or reason or critical thinking from folks so deeply snookered by the most prolific con-man of our times.
Reconcile this “damage” you speak of for us fools….Can you articulate it to us?

Okay Comrade! Hurry up and cash that check from Putin before the sanctions break the bank.

And who was the good guy back when the US was lying about Ho Chi Minh and murdered over 3 million innocent Vietnamese who Ho Chi Minh freed from the French?
It was Russia.
The US is the bad guy invading countries.
Russia only is concerned with countries right on its borders, like Poland, Hungary, and Afghanistan.

Truth? WTF would a cult member know about truth? Newsmax? Really? Hey, they're all scoundrels. Nothing new to me. But there are degrees of evil and whatever Biden might have done doesn't measure up to the damage your orange traitor has done, Comrade.

Nonsense.
I don't like what Trump did to the SCOTUS, but he started no war and did nothing significantly bad.
He was average compared to most.
Even Obama did worse, not getting out of any wars, and making private health insurance mandatory.

I believe that part of Putin's thinking was that with his help and the disinformation campaign, Trump would be reelected and therefore he (Trump) would further weaken NATO. And that Trump would act as an agent of Russia as he always did. But Biden took him by surprise by winning and was putting NATO back together and so he had to act now or forget about it. The last thing on Putin's mind was to walk on eggshells around Trump. He was a loyal and adoring agent whom Putin could count on to set the stage for whatever daddy Vlad wanted. As evidenced by Trump's actions in Syria, Helsinki, and on the world stage. You weren't paying attention? Doesn't surprise me. That's what indoctrination does to your senses, strikes you willfully blind and deaf. Someday, like all of you zombie-like loyalists, you will deny that you ever believed in him or supported him or voted for him. That's called a coward's way to self preservation. You'll be the one who will have to live with all of that. Mark my words, Comrade!

That is stupid.
Tell he something bad Russia has done?
Russia is not the one invading countries constantly like the US is.
And actually Russia had defended democracy in countries the US was illegally trying to harm, like Vietnam, Cuba, Syria, etc.
It is the US that is the evil aggressor.

Forum List

Back