Will the Trump Stock Market crash equal Bush’s?

Trump's having an awesome Presidency, and after 16 years of dumb and dumber, it's a welcome change!

But Zorro, Antifa Eddie is way upset and he has lots of hateful and nasty words.
Don't those count for anything!

Democrat Insanity - Trump Derangement Syndrome
Chem I've got you pegged as a smart guy and on this board that's a rarity You can't look at trump and see how unqualified he is? What a miserable person ,a liar he is??,,,,{see no nasty words}

Trump's having an awesome Presidency, and after 16 years of dumb and dumber, it's a welcome change!

But Zorro, Antifa Eddie is way upset and he has lots of hateful and nasty words.

Chem I've got you pegged as a smart guy and on this board that's a rarity You can't look at trump and see how unqualified he is? What a miserable person ,a liar he is??,,,,{see no nasty words}

Hillary was the most qualified candidate in history, right?

Perhaps not the most BUT heads and heels above the con man there now

And she was a heck of a commodities trader, eh?

Come on todd There never has been a con artist as big as Trump in our history in or near our WH How about Trump giving tips to Ichan and his buddies as when he's gonna give out good news

Well Eddie, I have been made smart by education, by my wife, by untold personal experiences, and by listening as carefully and analytically as I possibly can. I appreciate your comment, but then you throw it all away by badmouthing President Trump who has achieved so very much in such a short amount of time. How brilliant of him, but you give him zero credit.
That is disgraceful of you and dishonest to boot.
1. Taxes reduced
2. Economy booming
3. North Korea corralled
4. NAFTA redrawn
5. Europe massively increasing its military responsibilities
6. Hillary defeated
7. Democrats gone insane

BarackObamaisms

Hateful Hillary

People's Republic of California

Well Eddie, I have been made smart by education, by my wife, by untold personal experiences, and by listening as carefully and analytically as I possibly can. I appreciate your comment, but then you throw it all away by badmouthing President Trump who has achieved so very much in such a short amount of time. How brilliant of him, but you give him zero credit.
1. Taxes reduced
2. Economy booming
3. North Korea corralled
4. NAFTA redrawn
6. Hillary defeated
7. Democrats gone insane

BarackObamaisms

Hateful Hillary

And it matters not to you that who once were our allies can't trust americas hand shake anymore ? NK laughs at him Iran laughs at him as they go nuclear Putin laughs at the man he helped gain our presidency You want a foreign country helping in our election?? That I'm afraid is what we have coming

1. Taxes reduced
2. Economy booming
3. North Korea corralled
4. NAFTA redrawn
6. Hillary defeated
7. Democrats gone insane

BarackObamaisms

Hateful Hillary

And it matters not to you that who once were our allies can't trust americas hand shake anymore ? NK laughs at him Iran laughs at him as they go nuclear Putin laughs at the man he helped gain our presidency ...
Fevered Fantasies.
... You want a foreign country helping in our election?? That I'm afraid is what we have coming
Trump whipped you fair and square and a blizzard of lies will never change that.

Want a depression? Put democrats in charge.
gwb was a dem ? I didn't know that

Well aren't YOU clever, eddie.

1. The 9/11 catastrophe crashed the stock market. That was not Bush's doing or fault.
2. The U.S. invaded Afghanistan and Iraq to topple dictators and free Kuwait. These were profoundly expensive undertakings.
3. George Bush was a consummate gentleman and he attempted to placate Democrats, an absolute impossibility. If you dismiss Leftists, they badmouth you in the most horrific and hateful manner possible. If you try to compromise with them, they badmouth you and call you a flip-flopper who can't be trusted.

It is a war between the Left and the Right. This is clearly shown by Antifa terrorists and Democrats insanely trying to oust President Trump by lies and pettiness because they/you lost at the ballot box despite Hillary outspending Trump 2 to 1, despite Hillary having all the support of ABC and NBC and CBS and PBS and CNN and New York Times and Los Angeles Times and virtually all media except for the hated Fox News.
It's NEVER your republicans FN fault You're all FOS Trump is pure scum ,unfit unqualified for anything but being a lying con man

• Gwen Shangle https://au.news.yahoo.com/alan-dershowitz-2016-trump...
    safe_image.php

AU.NEWS.YAHOO.COM
    Alan Dershowitz In 2016: Trump Is Corrupt, Will Likely Be Corrupt As President
A lot of people assumed that, and that the FBI and Mueller Investigation would find mountains of corruption, but, when facts show otherwise, you have to change your opinion if you want to hold fact based opinions. Trump is the most investigated American President in history and now is certified as probably the cleanest guy in DC, to the amazement of all.

Come on todd There never has been a con artist as big as Trump in our history in or near our WH How about Trump giving tips to Ichan and his buddies as when he's gonna give out good news

How did you feel about Bill giving MIRV technology to the Chinese in exchange for campaign donations?

That was awesome!!!

1. Taxes reduced
2. Economy booming
3. North Korea corralled
4. NAFTA redrawn
6. Hillary defeated
7. Democrats gone insane

BarackObamaisms

Hateful Hillary

And it matters not to you that who once were our allies can't trust americas hand shake anymore ? NK laughs at him Iran laughs at him as they go nuclear Putin laughs at the man he helped gain our presidency You want a foreign country helping in our election?? That I'm afraid is what we have coming

And it matters not to you that who once were our allies can't trust americas hand shake anymore ?

Obama's been gone for years, stop bringing up his maladministration.

1. Taxes reduced
2. Economy booming
3. North Korea corralled
4. NAFTA redrawn
6. Hillary defeated
7. Democrats gone insane

BarackObamaisms

Hateful Hillary

And it matters not to you that who once were our allies can't trust americas hand shake anymore ? NK laughs at him Iran laughs at him as they go nuclear Putin laughs at the man he helped gain our presidency ...
Fevered Fantasies.
... You want a foreign country helping in our election?? That I'm afraid is what we have coming
Trump whipped you fair and square and a blizzard of lies will never change that.
How can anyone talk about lies when Trump and republicans lie through their teeth? You honestly believe a president has such power he can do whatever TF he wants?? Including stealing the next election ? The real sad part of it all is senate backs him all the way and voters like you want a win for republicans and a loss for America

1. Taxes reduced
2. Economy booming
3. North Korea corralled
4. NAFTA redrawn
6. Hillary defeated
7. Democrats gone insane

BarackObamaisms

Hateful Hillary

And it matters not to you that who once were our allies can't trust americas hand shake anymore ?

Todd that's 100% pure BS We had friends under Obama ,,a smart,well spoken man respected by all except republicans Trump is the complete opposite

gwb was a dem ? I didn't know that

1. The 9/11 catastrophe crashed the stock market. That was not Bush's doing or fault.
2. The U.S. invaded Afghanistan and Iraq to topple dictators and free Kuwait. These were profoundly expensive undertakings.
3. George Bush was a consummate gentleman and he attempted to placate Democrats, an absolute impossibility. If you dismiss Leftists, they badmouth you in the most horrific and hateful manner possible. If you try to compromise with them, they badmouth you and call you a flip-flopper who can't be trusted.

It is a war between the Left and the Right. This is clearly shown by Antifa terrorists and Democrats insanely trying to oust President Trump by lies and pettiness because they/you lost at the ballot box despite Hillary outspending Trump 2 to 1, despite Hillary having all the support of ABC and NBC and CBS and PBS and CNN and New York Times and Los Angeles Times and virtually all media except for the hated Fox News.
It's NEVER your republicans FN fault You're all FOS Trump is pure scum ,unfit unqualified for anything but being a lying con man

A lot of people assumed that, and that the FBI and Mueller Investigation would find mountains of corruption, but, when facts show otherwise, you have to change your opinion if you want to hold fact based opinions. Trump is the most investigated American President in history and now is certified as probably the cleanest guy in DC, to the amazement of all.
ZORO When someone is hiding evidence do you think honestly that hidden evidence will prove his innocence? Obstruction of congress is quite evident Are all you ^%$%ers blind?

1. Taxes reduced
2. Economy booming
3. North Korea corralled
4. NAFTA redrawn
6. Hillary defeated
7. Democrats gone insane

BarackObamaisms

Hateful Hillary

Todd that's 100% pure BS We had friends under Obama ,,a smart,well spoken man respected by all except republicans Trump is the complete opposite

Yes, we were friends with the Iranians, with the Islamic Brotherhood, with Hamas...….I remember it well.

I remember how much he was respected by the Russians, by ISIS, by the Syrians......etc.

1. Taxes reduced
2. Economy booming
3. North Korea corralled
4. NAFTA redrawn
6. Hillary defeated
7. Democrats gone insane

BarackObamaisms

Hateful Hillary

Fevered Fantasies.
How can anyone talk about lies when Trump and republicans lie through their teeth? You honestly believe a president has such power he can do whatever TF he wants??
He has full Article II power.
... Including stealing the next election ?...
He whipped your ass fair and square last time, and he is going to whip you, fair and square, and even harder this time.
... The real sad part of it all is senate backs him all the way...
He has committed no impeachable offenses, the House has been engaged in an unworkable farce. Everyone has known this, the entire time.
... and voters like you want a win for republicans and a loss for America
Our system is robust enough to withstand the Democrats abuse of impeachment power. Trump will win and the real lasting harm will rightly fall on the House Democrats. They have proven that they are too deranged to handle control of the House.

ZORO When someone is hiding evidence do you think honestly that hidden evidence will prove his innocence? Obstruction of congress is quite evident Are all you ^%$%ers blind?
A negative inference does not make a positive point. If you haven't reviewed "hidden evidence" you don't know what it supports or even if exists. You are arguing from what you do not know. We do not convict folks on such irrational speculation. Our system of jurisprudence has developed over centuries and does a good job preventing the search for justice from turning into a lynch mob or a witch hunt. We aren't going to throw this all out the window because you guys ran a washed up old drunk that no one really liked last election and despite lying to yourself about what a "great candidate" she was, she lost after slandering a fourth of the Electorate, gee, big surprise.

Crancy Nancy, Bug-eyed Schiff and Fat Jerry are drooling morons, way out of their league, i positions they don't have the brains or judgment to fill.

‘Obstruction of Congress’ is an utterly ridiculous impeachment charge
trump_impeachment.3.jpg

Their silly “obstruction of Congress” charge fails constitutional muster.

It is utterly nonsensical and misunderstands and undermines the entire separation-of-powers framework upon which our constitutional republic was built. To speak of a president “obstructing” Congress is to speak of spotting a unicorn. It is a nonsensical fantasy. And leveling the very allegation, in the first instance, evinces a fundamental constitutional illiteracy.

Our tripartite separation-of-powers edifice was hardly devised for the purpose of ensuring amiability between the legislative, executive and judicial branches. On the contrary, the Framers envisioned a national government in which the three branches existed in a state of continuous, unyielding tension with one another.

The Congress and the executive branch were meant to be jealous guardians of their own spheres of influence. Ceaseless tussling between them was to be the norm. “Ambition,” James Madison told us in Federalist 51, “must be made to counteract ambition.”

Accordingly, inter-branch political showdowns are routine. The president can veto legislation. Congress, using its power-of-the-purse prerogative, can defund presidential priorities. And so forth. Each branch has various tools at its disposal to help “counteract [the] ambition” of the other.

That is how our separation of powers is supposed to function — in a state far closer to animosity than to geniality. Which is precisely why House Democrats alleging “obstruction of Congress” as an article of impeachment makes no sense.

If the president disagrees with what Congress is doing, then he should lawfully impede or obstruct its efforts. And the proper way for Congress to push back on a frustrative president is not to resort to the extreme and uniquely anti-democratic remedy of impeachment but to simply defund his legislative priorities or perhaps force a government shutdown.

Fact is, it is wholly improper — and counter to the spirit embodied in our constitutional framework — for Congress to attempt to impeach the president for obstructing its congressional responsibilities. To pout over purported “obstruction of Congress” is to moan that the president is reasserting the truism that he is, in fact, a separate branch of government and capable of pushing back on the other branches.

By attempting to impeach the president because he wields presidential power, House Democrats reveal that it is they themselves who are the ones abusing power.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/13/obstruction-of-congress-is-an-utterly-ridiculous-impeachment-charge/

1. Taxes reduced
2. Economy booming
3. North Korea corralled
4. NAFTA redrawn
6. Hillary defeated
7. Democrats gone insane

BarackObamaisms

Hateful Hillary

Fevered Fantasies.
How can anyone talk about lies when Trump and republicans lie through their teeth? You honestly believe a president has such power he can do whatever TF he wants??
He whipped your ass fair and square last time, and he is going to whip you, fair and square, and even harder this time.
He has committed no impeachable offenses, the House has been engaged in an unworkable farce. Everyone has known this, the entire time.
Our system is robust enough to withstand the Democrats abuse of impeachment power. Trump will win and the real lasting harm will rightly fall on the House Democrats. They have proven that they are too deranged to handle control of the House.
I can't wait to see a Dem president give you a dose of your own feces

1. Taxes reduced
2. Economy booming
3. North Korea corralled
4. NAFTA redrawn
6. Hillary defeated
7. Democrats gone insane

BarackObamaisms

Hateful Hillary

Trump's a much better President than Bush or Obama.

1. Taxes reduced
2. Economy booming
3. North Korea corralled
4. NAFTA redrawn
6. Hillary defeated
7. Democrats gone insane

BarackObamaisms

Hateful Hillary

Fevered Fantasies.
I can't wait to see a Dem president give you a dose of your own feces
If a Democrat President lawfully exercises Article II power like Trump has, they'll be fine

Forum List

Back