Will the statue removal craze cause "certain groups" to become productive and less of a liability?

:laugh::laugh::laugh: the left don't want to end racism, they want to stir up racial division like always. After flags and statues they will find some other racial trigger to be offended by.

lol, so white supremacist groups embrace the Confederate flag as a symbol of their movement, and it's the LEFT that's racially divisive??

My question is where do we draw the line on statue removal? There are more than a few people who have statues and memorials to them who were not prefect and don't have flawless character.

If so, I'm all for it.
I'm gonna bet that as soon as the last statue falls legit American's will be able to walk the streets of Chicago after night fall without fearing for their lives.
I just know it's the statues that have been holding "these folks" down and causing the mayhem among "them".

Don't count on it.

My question is where do we draw the line on statue removal? There are more than a few people who have statues and memorials to them who were not prefect and don't have flawless character.

Where the line is drawn doesn't matter. In my State those complaining about the Stars/Bars flying on the Statehouse dome agreed to a compromise to take it down and place it on Statehouse grounds. The cement supporting the flagpole where it flew hadn't cured and they were already fussing about it.

Where the line is drawn doesn't matter. In my State those complaining about the Stars/Bars flying on the Statehouse dome agreed to a compromise to take it down and place it on Statehouse grounds. The cement supporting the flagpole where it flew hadn't cured and they were already fussing about it.
My point is there isn't a statue out there some person or group couldn't find a reason to bitch about once you start down this slippry slope of removing them it gets very hard if not impossible to stop it.

My point is there isn't a statue out there some person or group couldn't find a reason to bitch about once you start down this slippry slope of removing them it gets very hard if not impossible to stop it.

I understood exactly what you said. My example showed that those claiming they were willing to accept a compromise started pushing again after the compromise was put in place. Many predicted what would happen and it did. Goes to show that they can't be trusted.

Forum List

Back