Will the Republicans be able to impeach and convict biden after midterms"

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
I think we have never seen a President go down as quickly as biden has....and it is not surprising at all......no one ever really liked the corrupt senile SOB.....his support (what little he had) came from the media and those with TDS.

I think we have never seen a President go down as quickly as biden has....and it is not surprising at all......no one ever really liked the corrupt senile SOB.....his support (what little he had) came from the media and those with TDS.

Impeached for senility?

Impeach him for what? Whipping a cult leader's ass? :auiqs.jpg:
So much you people don't know or refuse to know

He showered with his GD daughter you fucking ass hole.

I'm not allowed to call you one here, but you are defenders of it.....Sick sick

Is your personal life that miserable? You have to be a GD miserable slave to a shit life

2022 is the year Dems fix the Senate elections.

In other words, there will be no conviction.

The US system has failed and so all presidents will be impeached if the other party has the power to do so.
Democracy is lost!

Good luck with that.

So much you people don't know or refuse to know

He showered with his GD daughter you fucking ass hole.

I'm not allowed to call you one here, but you are defenders of it.....Sick sick

Is your personal life that miserable? You have to be a GD miserable slave to a shit life
Does he have sex in common with his daughter?

If they don't it will mark the end of the party.
Remember "Don't Tread On Me"?

Yeah, old.

But do you really want sign over the doors at the border to say:

"Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here?"

It all depends on the RINO's(plenty of them!).

They’d impeach because he’s a Democrat

But they ain’t gonna get 66 GOP senators so it’s a right wing fever dream

I doubt whether Xiden will be "president" when the new congress is sworn in come January.

Passed on, hospitalized, in a rubber room at the funny form or just has a flash of reality (though I think he's beyond any hope of that)

I doubt whether Xiden will be "president" when the new congress is sworn in come January.

Passed on, hospitalized, in a rubber room at the funny form or just has a flash of reality (though I think he's beyond any hope of that)
So you favor President Harris?

So you favor President Harris?
No. I just refuse to close my eyes to the obvious. Try opening yours instead of relying on The Party to see for you.

As to Kameltoes? If he/she/it becomes "president" and Congress goes RINO-proof Republican then her wings will be least clipped, possibly excised.

OK, so I'm asking a lot but if ya don't ask you ain't gonna get!

Forum List

Back