Will the jan 6 committee have the guts to keep their inquiry going after the midterms?

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
If they don't that means it was a sham.
If they do the republicans will rearrange things and call their witnesses. Which would really be interesting

But my guess is the dems don't want to give the gop andy chance of getting their mitts on this one.

Will the jan 6 committee have the guts to keep their inquiry going after the midterms?​

If the GOP wins the House, they will shut it down either way.

If the Democrats keep the House, then yes they will keep going.

If they do the republicans will rearrange things and call their witnesses. Which would really be interesting

But my guess is the dems don't want to give the gop andy chance of getting their mitts on this one.

This is like when you said covid would go away after the election

The committee chairs change hands if the other party wins the majority. Bennie Thompson would be replaced by a Republican.

Technically, that would be Liz Cheney, the current vice chair.

You do not know these things?

Actually, if the cult formerly known as the Republican Party wins the House, the 1/6 committee will be dissolved by the winners.

So your OP is built entirely on ignorance and a false premise.

R.10babe778d9b7867352e0a567247208d

The committee chairs change hands if the other party wins the majority. Bennie Thompson would be replaced by a Republican.

Technically, that would be Liz Cheney, the current vice chair.

You do not know these things?

Actually, if the cult formerly known as the Republican Party wins the House, the 1/6 committee will be dissolved by the winners.

So your OP is built entirely on ignorance and a false premise.

Wrong Donald Trump GIF - Wrong Donald Trump GIFs

How will they if the corrupt Dims no longer have a majority? The first order of business of the new Republican Congress should be shutting this kangaroo court down.

Will the jan 6 committee have the guts to keep their inquiry going after the midterms?​

I agree but the GOP will no doubt target the two brave souls in their party who broke trust with the cult. We may have to start from scratch. Our past history of standing up to the tyrants is not encouraging. We have to grow a pair and NOW!

I agree but the GOP will no doubt target the two brave souls in their party who broke trust with the cult. We may have to start from scratch. Our past history of standing up to the tyrants is not encouraging. We have to grow a pair and NOW!
Kinzinger is not running for re-election, and Liz Cheney...well I don't know.

How will they if the corrupt Dims no longer have a majority? The first order of business of the new Republican Congress should be shutting this kangaroo court down.
What are they afraid will be found? Why would somebody who proclaims innocence be afraid of scrutiny?

They should continue the 1/6 committee and investigate Pelosi her other Cult leaders to see what they knew and when they knew it.
They should investigate the FBI's involvement.
They should also investigate the cover-up of Ashli Babbitt's murder.
They should investigate the Russian Collusion Faux.

They should continue the 1/6 committee and investigate Pelosi her other Cult leaders to see what they knew and when they knew it.
They should investigate the FBI's involvement.
They should also investigate the cover-up of Ashli Babbitt's murder.
They should investigate the Russian Collusion Faux.
Wow! Talk about projecting!

Will the jan 6 committee have the guts to keep their inquiry going after the midterms?
Yep, seems pretty obvious. Not sure where the mystery is.

And almost certainly, they'll hand things off to the DOJ anyway. That's where any legal stuff would happen.

Last edited:
Yep, seems pretty obvious. Not sure where the mystery is.

And almost certainly, they'll hand things off to the DOJ anyway. That's where stuff would happen.
The news this evening is the 1/6 committee requested the judge over the Attorney Eastman's case for the subpoena they issued, where he is claiming attorney/client privilege with Trump, deny the privilege due to there being a crime....a criminal conspiracy to defraud the United States through their stopping the legal and proper certifying of the election stuff on 1/6 and another claim, I can't remember what it was.....?

Eastman is the dude that they have two memos from implicating him in a couple of things, one being the creator of the 'pressure Pence in to denying the electoral college votes from the State's the Congress Trumper Critters planned to object to, and/or not do the required full Congress vote on those states and send their state vote back to those Trumper legislatures in those states, to decide, and those pre planned Republican majority legislatures would have their FAKE electors, slated for Trump (in that FAKE second set of elector scandal just exposed) would be sent to congress, giving the election to Trump....

So, to me....this is a way that Congress chose that could force the DOJ to finally get involved.

The news this evening is the 1/6 committee requested the judge over the Attorney Eastman's case for the subpoena they issued, where he is claiming attorney/client privilege with Trump, deny the privilege due to there being a crime....a criminal conspiracy to defraud the United States through their stopping the legal and proper certifying of the election stuff on 1/6 and another claim, I can't remember what it was.....?

Eastman is the dude that they have two memos from implicating him in a couple of things, one being the creator of the 'pressure Pence in to denying the electoral college votes from the State's the Congress Trumper Critters planned to object to, and/or not do the required full Congress vote on those states and send their state vote back to those Trumper legislatures in those states, to decide, and those pre planned Republican majority legislatures would have their FAKE electors, slated for Trump (in that FAKE second set of elector scandal just exposed) would be sent to congress, giving the election to Trump....

So, to me....this is a way that Congress chose that could force the DOJ to finally get involved.
Interesting. Based on the fact that the DOJ apparently doesn't care enough about this to even enforce subpoenas, I won't be holding my breath on anything.

Garland has a reputation for being very meticulous, very methodical and very careful, so maybe that's what's going on. Or maybe not.

Interesting. Based on the fact that the DOJ apparently doesn't care enough about this to even enforce subpoenas, I won't be holding my breath on anything.

Garland has a reputation for being very meticulous, very methodical and very careful, so maybe that's what's going on. Or maybe not.
Agree on Garland, but the DOJ did enforce Bannon's subpoena, and Meadows is tricky...being Trump's chief of staff....and presidential privilege....plus they could be investigating Meadows already and don't want Congress to mess it up, and maybe that's why the DOJ never responded to the congressional crimminal referral on Meadows??? (I can only hope)

Forum List

Back