Will the federal government shut down?

US republic in a nutshell:
F6IyHdXW0AAjuiK

It bugs me no end that whenever the federal government shuts down because of a lack of agreement on a budget, the media blames Republicans. A shutdown happens because of the lack of agreement. For years, Democrats have proposed many ridiculous ideas yet when Republicans suggest a little common sense, they get blamed for the shutdown.
I doubt I’d even notice.

Any politician, even Democrats, when they place their agenda above coming to an agreement, share in the blame for a government shutdown.
No, it is Republicans

Works like this……
Give us everything we want or we will shut down the Government
Dems: I don’t think so

Republicans: See? Democrats shut down Government

Nope. Just repeating that doesn't work with non-tRumpers.

Sorry.

moron

I'm a non Trumper.
didn't vote for him, won't vote for him.

I've been telling you idiots that for 7 years, but it can't get through your thick skulls to your tiny brains.

It bugs me no end that whenever the federal government shuts down because of a lack of agreement on a budget, the media blames Republicans. A shutdown happens because of the lack of agreement. For years, Democrats have proposed many ridiculous ideas yet when Republicans suggest a little common sense, they get blamed for the shutdown.

Maybe it is because Senate Republicans and Democrats have compromised. House Republicans are trying to pass their radical right wing agenda.

Forum List

Back