Will the Democrats ever stop?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Trashing trump for not wanting to import welfare recipients?
Now they are threatening the SC?
The fascists attack the SC
Wtf is wrong with these freaks?
BTW the the thread title was rhetorical :D

I still think it is the politicians and the media who are making the SCOTUS picks "politicized." ALL of them interpret the laws according to the Constitution and sometimes they disagree but if you've ever read any of their decisions, they are based more on past case law than the Constitution itself. It's usually the kind of the nitpicking law I don't understand that they are usually looking at, not the broad issues like "freedom of speech" or whatever. Anyway, they are too good at what they do to base it on their political opinions. They prove this over and over and over.

I think the Democrats' idea is ridiculous.

still Trashing Clinton and the moron had to ask --

:abgg2q.jpg:

I still think it is the politicians and the media who are making the SCOTUS picks "politicized."

Everything is now "politicize" these days. Even our sports, movies, pets...etc, etc, etc.

If the left would just "let things be", we probably would enjoy our lives a little better and more prosperous.
But they don't want it to be that way anymore.
It seems if they aren't happy...why should anyone else be? Even that is being "politicized".

eb2f8e394e18d94faf20ed9173cec158.jpg

I still think it is the politicians and the media who are making the SCOTUS picks "politicized."

Everything is now "politicize" these days. Even our sports, movies, pets...etc, etc, etc.

If the left would just "let things be", we probably would enjoy our lives a little better and more prosperous.
But they don't want it to be that way anymore.
It seems if they aren't happy...why should anyone else be? Even that is being "politicized".

eb2f8e394e18d94faf20ed9173cec158.jpg
Meanwhile back in reality, we will get 50 threads from you dumbasses swearing you could care less about the NFL

Forum List

Back