Will the debt drop or double in 4-8 years?

Will the debt double under trump or drop?

• Double or more

• Drop

Results are only viewable after voting.
Place your bets. Will the debt double under this president just like every other before him? I want you on record.

Republicans control everything. Lower the debt!
About as much chance of that happening as there was when the Democrats controlled everything.
You know how trump pulled the republicans left on workers nafta and illegals? I would love it if the next republican president paid down the debt. That would win me over.

Trumps not gonna try

Place your bets. Will the debt double under this president just like every other before him? I want you on record.

It will go up for a few years...

to answer the question have to believe it will.even under the last decent president we had carter,the last one we had who was not an evil mass murderer,the debt even went up under him.
Last decent president carter? Holy shit.

Watch they'll cut spending on programs for the poor but they will increase spending on things you will defend and say we need. Watch. But the debt won't go down $0.01 ever

^^^ says the left who tax the poor every chance they get.

Neither party has the balls to make the hard decisions and possibly piss off supporters to make the cuts in expenditures.
Until the spending is addressed, the debt will continue to rise.
Government doesn't have a revenue problem, just spending and excessive waste.

It won't drop but I don't know if it will double.
And I have stopped caring.

Not one politician cares about the debt.

So I have stopped caring and all I care about now is keeping as much of my own money as possible.

51 seats in the Senate hardly constitutes "Republicans control everything" since 60 votes are needed. When the OP learns how government works I'll vote in the poll.

to answer the question have to believe it will.even under the last decent president we had carter,the last one we had who was not an evil mass murderer,the debt even went up under him.
Last decent president carter? Holy shit.

Yeah it is pretty sad fact the last decent president we had was carter indeed.:mad: the last one who had a conscience who tried to do the right thing and did not start wars with other countries.

Last edited:

51 seats in the Senate hardly constitutes "Republicans control everything" since 60 votes are needed. When the OP learns how government works I'll vote in the poll.
:yes_text12:

yeah he is a stupid fuck troll.He indeed is cluless how government works for sure.He covers his ears and closes his eyes everytime you expose him to the FACTS that its a ONE PARTY SYSTEM of demopublicans and reprocrats disguised as two so the sheep like him think they have a choice in changing the corruption that has gone on in the world for decades now.

He is in denial mode that he has been brainwashed by our corrupt school system that there is a difference in the two parties despite the fact that nothing ever changes,trolls like him desperatly want to cling on to false hope the democrats are trying to change things.:rolleyes: I guess reality is too scary for sheep like him to face that we have lived in a facist dictatership since 1913 and that BOTH parties are corrupt.:rolleyes:

Neither party has the balls to make the hard decisions and possibly piss off supporters to make the cuts in expenditures.
Until the spending is addressed, the debt will continue to rise.
Government doesn't have a revenue problem, just spending and excessive waste.

a fact the stupid fuck OP cant come to grips with that BOTH parties are corrupt and serve the corporations that control them instead of serving the people as they are suppose to.:rolleyes:

yeah he is a stupid fuck troll.He indeed is cluless how government works for sure.He covers his ears and closes his eyes everytime you expose him to the FACTS that its a ONE PARTY SYSTEM of demopublicans and reprocrats disguised as two so the sheep like him think they have a choice in changing the corruption that has gone on in the world for decades now.

He is in denial mode that he has been brainwashed by our corrupt school system that there is a difference in the two parties despite the fact that nothing ever changes,trolls like him desperatly want to cling on to false hope the democrats are trying to change things.:rolleyes: I guess reality is too scary for sheep like him to face that we have lived in a facist dictatership since 1913 and that BOTH parties are corrupt.:rolleyes:
Oh I get it that both parties are corrupt but I also understand my position in life.

Do you work for your money or is your money working for you?

Until about a year ago I moved into the investor class. Now I see it the gop way. Fuck the masses, make the middle class stronger and reward the investor class.

Are you going to retire with enough money? Is healthcare gonna eat up your savings? Can your kids afford college? My family has mastered the America dream. Have you?

You not knowing the difference between the parties is why the middle class has become the lower middle class.

The gop don’t have to help the middle class financially they help you with god gays and guns

They pray on conspiracy theorists like you

I agree. How do you choose one over the other?

Forum List

Back