"Swamp drainer " Trump hobnobbing wh swamp scum

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
ok Trump is going to be this outsider who's going to give the gov back to the people . But his hangers on who he'll probably give cabinet sport are the likes of Gulliani , Newt , and Chris Christy!!!

Talk about a crazy, toxic and shady ! That's draining the swamp !!?

Can you please address him as president elect Trump? Show some respect squiggy.

Feh! He stole the election wh the help of Russia .

Ya know , I'm gonna enjoy being able to sit back and complain about everything he does !! You guys really had it good all this time !

I think his choice of Giuliani and Gingrich will be superb! Hope to see John Bolton, Ben Carson and Trey Gowdy in the mix! A new America on the cusp! I am excited!

What !? Gules is legit crazy now ! Like a real mental health issue .

Is Sean Hannity going to be secretary of ball washing ?

I think his choice of Giuliani and Gingrich will be superb! Hope to see John Bolton, Ben Carson and Trey Gowdy in the mix! A new America on the cusp! I am excited!
I would love to see John Bolton as secretary of state.

What !? Gules is legit crazy now ! Like a real mental health issue .

Is Sean Hannity going to be secretary of ball washing ?
You got a little diarrhea running down your left leg. Wipe it up before flies start following you.

Swamp Scum Trump pardoning another swamp creature! Trump is pardoning Rob Blagoivich to send a message to witness indicted Muller to keep their mouth shut about his illegal activities & he will pardon them.

Wow! Like how dead on are the posts in this thread !!

ok Trump is going to be this outsider who's going to give the gov back to the people . But his hangers on who he'll probably give cabinet sport are the likes of Gulliani , Newt , and Chris Christy!!!

Talk about a crazy, toxic and shady ! That's draining the swamp !!?

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-31_18-15-45.png
    upload_2018-5-31_18-15-45.png
    55.2 KB · Views: 45
You know who MOST fears the House turning blue next Nov. ????

Yes, our "beloved" orange moron......because impeachment becomes from possible to probable if that happens.

Of course, maybe the idiot-in-chief and his dwindling cult base may actually welcome the "victim" status.

Forum List

Back