Will the Church repent?

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Judgment begins in the House of God. Will the Church in America repent? When I say Church - I mean the biblical definition of Church - those who call themselves sons and daughters of God. Bible believing people who have been born again according to Romans 10:9,10. As Brother Boldea points out, the church in America today has become like Ahab. Judgment begins in the House of God and then? Then the judgment of God falls upon the world. Judgment is coming. We need to examine our own hearts and see if our lives line up with the Word of God.

If you call yourself a Believer in Jesus Christ, please listen to this message and ask yourselves, If I cannot live holy and stand for Jesus Christ in a free society, how can I expect to live holy and stand for Jesus Christ in a time of great persecution and tribulation?

May 2012

May 2012

Last edited:
I feel so bad for Protestants, without your sermons, fear of Jesus returning any moment and your KJ Bible, I don't know how you would survive.

I feel so bad for Protestants, without your sermons, fear of Jesus returning any moment and your KJ Bible, I don't know how you would survive.

It is written:

For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
Philippians 1:21 (KJV)

In other words, for me to live is Christ and for me to die is to gain Christ.

Penelope, who are you living for? If you do not live for Christ what will you gain after you die?

Dumitru Duduman wrote the following:

Attraction toward things of the world focuses our attention on the world. It distracts from our purpose, which is Christ. It becomes like an immense burden when the cares of this world begin to pile up on our shoulders. Only by rejecting all that is of the world will we be free from the worries of this life. When we rid ourselves of the desire for earthly things, the desire for heavenly things is ignited in our hearts.

Written by Dumitru Duduman
Life in Christ, page 52, 2nd paragraph

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
Isaiah 26:23 (KJV)

Jesus said,

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. - John 14:27

How could any Christian who is abiding in Christ be fearful of his return? It is impossible.

It is written:

Penelope, who are you living for? If you do not live for Christ what will you gain after you die?

Attraction toward things of the world focuses our attention on the world. It distracts from our purpose, which is Christ. It becomes like an immense burden when the cares of this world begin to pile up on our shoulders. Only by rejecting all that is of the world will we be free from the worries of this life. When we rid ourselves of the desire for earthly things, the desire for heavenly things is ignited in our hearts.

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

Jesus said,

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. - John 14:27

How could any Christian who is abiding in Christ be fearful of his return? It is impossible.

Who is fearful, its just not going to happen. Those end time cults are nonsense, get out of them.

It is written:

Jesus said,

Who is fearful, its just not going to happen. Those end time cults are nonsense, get out of them.

Surely you jest!! I'm 82 years old and I've been living with that "Jesus Is Coming Soon" all my life. All religion is made up by man for his own personal advancement:

Fast Facts about American Religion

Last edited:
bd2b87030f2490440a8834328cf4912f.jpg

It is written:

Matthew 24:37-39 King James Version (KJV)
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

And.......

3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

2 Peter 3: 3-9

Last edited:

It is written:

Jesus said,

Surely you jest!! I'm 82 years old and I've been living with that "Jesus Is Coming Soon" all my life. All religion is made up by man for his own personal advancement:

Considering the fact that some people claim that Christianity was invented by the The apostles of Christ, I'm wondering what personal gain they could have expected from doing so. These men were tortured, incarcerated and eventually died rather than denying the Gospel. I ask you. Who would die for something they knew to be a lie?

I wonder if God will repent?
How much blood does he have on his hands?
That's what Lucifer says too. I wonder if you two are right about that?

Perhaps you with both have eons together to discuss it further ?!

In the year 2033 (17 years away) it will be exactly 2000 years since Jesus ascended back into heaven in front of his apostles, evangelists, and disciples at Bethel near Jerusalem.

That will be the next cult date.

It always makes me wonder.

But as he said himself nobody knows when not even He Himself.

Only God The Father (of Christ) knows when.

In the year 2033 (17 years away) it will be exactly 2000 years since Jesus ascended back into heaven in front of his apostles, evangelists, and disciples at Bethel near Jerusalem.

That will be the next cult date.

It always makes me wonder.

But as he said himself nobody knows when not even He Himself.

Only God The Father (of Christ) knows when.
I don't believe that the world can last that long. I think it will be soon. Consider what Jesus said about the generation that witnessed the restoration of Israel. The youngest would be 68 right now.

Judgment begins in the House of God. Will the Church in America repent? When I say Church - I mean the biblical definition of Church - those who call themselves sons and daughters of God. Bible believing people who have been born again according to Romans 10:9,10. As Brother Boldea points out, the church in America today has become like Ahab. Judgment begins in the House of God and then? Then the judgment of God falls upon the world. Judgment is coming. We need to examine our own hearts and see if our lives line up with the Word of God.

If you call yourself a Believer in Jesus Christ, please listen to this message and ask yourselves, If I cannot live holy and stand for Jesus Christ in a free society, how can I expect to live holy and stand for Jesus Christ in a time of great persecution and tribulation?
To help you somewhat with your vocabulary, "church" comes from the Germanic/Gothic word "kirche" which comes from the Greek "kirios" which means "sir" in Greek.

Jesus was called kirios in the Greek New Testament, although in reality they probably really used an Aramaic word similar to the Hebrew "Adonai" which also means sir.

So if you extrapolate "church" it really means "the lord's" or "the savior's" people.

Anyway I would not suggest getting too excited about English words for Greek translations of Aramaic.

Wait 'til I give you the explanation of the derivation for "god". You wont like that much either probably.

In the Greek New Testament this word is reserved for Jesus' Father In Heaven and in Greek it is Theos. In Hebrew the word is El.

The world is relentless and repentless. Ask an aborted baby or ask a child whose mother was murdered from enemies or allies.

Last edited:

May 2012

May 2012

If you would be a Catholic then I would give you the advice to try not to think about anything what has to do with the bible for a minimum of a year. Could be even good to say nothing at all for a minimum of year. This could move you in the place where He likes to see you - even if you won't go any step. But because of the reason that nearly never anyone with church and always neverone without church is doing what others suggest him to do - so don't do it ... or do it ... or don't do it ... or do it ... or don't do it ... or do it ...

Last edited:
I wonder if God will repent?
How much blood does he have on his hands?

Every blood of every living creature. And how many of this is your blood and the blood of your food? Did you ever do anything for the creatures who gave you their blood so you are able to live?

Last edited:
u

It is written:

Jesus said,

Don't worry. Jesus, the son, is coming soon.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back