Will Texas & Florida Become Italy?

I read this article and just shook my head in disgust. I wasn't surprised. Just disgusted.

People are going to die. Needlessly. Those who get the virus and recover can lose up to 30% of their lung capacity permanently.

It's been proven that children can get this disease. There is a 12 year old girl in Georgia right now fighting for her life because of the virus. She didn't have any preexisting conditions. She was a normal healthy 12 year old child.

No one has considered babies. Babies don't have fully developed immune systems. Nor has anyone considered pregnant women. What happens to the fetus if she gets the virus?

For 4 decades I've watched the conservatives dismantle the greatest nation in the world. All for greed. Government isn't the problem. It never was. Regulations were established for very good reasons in most cases. There was a very good reason why business was kept separate from the government and conflict of interest laws were strictly enforced. Now, anyone with money can buy politicians and write laws.

Meanwhile what is happening in Texas, Florida and other red states doesn't need to happen but is and will because the people there elected incompetent people who put themselves and money first. Not the people they are supposed to represent. Also because the people in those states have been brainwashed to believe that government is bad and should be reduced to nothing.

Well, now, thousands will die needlessly because of such belief.

If COVID 19 is anything like the flu, there is also the chance of brain damage. It happened to Woodrow Wilson.

Yeah, he was a democrat.
Aren't you the bright one.

It is disgustingly hypocritical for an abortion loving democrat to cry “consider the babies!”
It is disgustingly hypocritical for a so-called pro-life Republican Lt. Governor of Texas to say grandparents are willing to sacrifice themselves for the economy. Yeah, pro-life give me a friggin break.

I guess to Trumpists and Pubs some life isn't all that precious after all, is it?

Last edited:
I read this article and just shook my head in disgust. I wasn't surprised. Just disgusted.

People are going to die. Needlessly. Those who get the virus and recover can lose up to 30% of their lung capacity permanently.

It's been proven that children can get this disease. There is a 12 year old girl in Georgia right now fighting for her life because of the virus. She didn't have any preexisting conditions. She was a normal healthy 12 year old child.

No one has considered babies. Babies don't have fully developed immune systems. Nor has anyone considered pregnant women. What happens to the fetus if she gets the virus?

For 4 decades I've watched the conservatives dismantle the greatest nation in the world. All for greed. Government isn't the problem. It never was. Regulations were established for very good reasons in most cases. There was a very good reason why business was kept separate from the government and conflict of interest laws were strictly enforced. Now, anyone with money can buy politicians and write laws.

Meanwhile what is happening in Texas, Florida and other red states doesn't need to happen but is and will because the people there elected incompetent people who put themselves and money first. Not the people they are supposed to represent. Also because the people in those states have been brainwashed to believe that government is bad and should be reduced to nothing.

Your fake news lies notwithstanding, the disease has more cases in democrat controlled shitholes.

screenshot_228.png

I find it interesting you speculate about "Red States" possibly becoming the next Italy while you ignore the irrefutable fact that "Blue States" are the hot spots for China Virus deaths. But then you are a staunch Liberal so it is expected that you politicize everything and get it wrong.

I find it interesting you speculate about "Blue States" possibly being the hot spots for COVID-19 deaths while you ignore the irrefutable fact that they're also the hot spots for COVID-19 recoveries.

If COVID 19 is anything like the flu, there is also the chance of brain damage. It happened to Woodrow Wilson.

Yeah, he was a democrat.

It’s relative.

I find it interesting you speculate about "Red States" possibly becoming the next Italy while you ignore the irrefutable fact that "Blue States" are the hot spots for China Virus deaths. But then you are a staunch Liberal so it is expected that you politicize everything and get it wrong.

I find it interesting you speculate about "Blue States" possibly being the hot spots for COVID-19 deaths while you ignore the irrefutable fact that they're also the hot spots for COVID-19 recoveries.

Well duhh. The more people infected with it, the more people recover from it.

I find you obtuse.

Your fake news lies notwithstanding, the disease has more cases in democrat controlled shitholes.

View attachment 314751
I notice you and your sidekick JGalt have pics of yourselves. Where is that dumbass Jethro?

Texas has 800 confirmed cases.

Florida has 1200.

California has 2200.

New York has 23,000.

I think Gov. Abbott is correct about population density being a huge factor. Texas will be fine.

View attachment 314751
I notice you and your sidekick JGalt have pics of yourselves. Where is that dumbass Jethro?
He's sitting behind the desk you are under.

Yeah, he was a democrat.

It’s relative.
giphy.gif

I give you full marks for literal efficiency.
:beer:

With all of those nazi surveillance cameras in those cities, we may witness live crimes that will bring the highest ratings ever. Beating, rapes, maimings, gang warfare, racial violence, arson fires galore, fires with block after block burning down from the intense heat, murders and executions and so much more. A pretty good potential for a great show. Maybe we can reward the victors in turf wars. The possibilities are endless and the pageantry of thousands of years of human violence shown with all of its colors on HD TV for us to enjoy. The true sports man was meant to do.

View attachment 314751
He's sitting behind the desk you are under.
And Granny is giving you a lap dance.

Fucking nutty democrats! The states with the most infected and dying are New York. California. And Washington State. What say you nutty democrats? Oh yeah, let’s spend the money on obamaturd phones. That’s the ticket.

And those are the States with the massive lockdowns, so why hasn't the Virus obey those orders and go away!
Since we know viruses don't obey orders -- why does so much of Texas have shelter at home orders??

Don't they also know viruses won't obey those orders either
Well if you stay home you aren’t answering the door and inviting it in r ewe?
Why would I need to stay home if we just said the virus does not obey shelter in place orders.....

Isn't that what we are mocking and ridiculing New York and California for?

Fucking nutty democrats! The states with the most infected and dying are New York. California. And Washington State. What say you nutty democrats? Oh yeah, let’s spend the money on obamaturd phones. That’s the ticket.

And those are the States with the massive lockdowns, so why hasn't the Virus obey those orders and go away!
Since we know viruses don't obey orders -- why does so much of Texas have shelter at home orders??

Why would I need to stay home if we just said the virus does not obey shelter in place orders.....

That’s not what I said.

Because people like you telling all of us hiding from the virus will make it go away, but the Virus is like the IRS and will hunt you down unless dead...

Right now California and New York look more like Italy than Texas or Florida. To be clear I am not saying they are like Italy or will become like Italy just they are closer to it than most states.

Forum List

Back