Will Texas & Florida Become Italy?

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I read this article and just shook my head in disgust. I wasn't surprised. Just disgusted.

People are going to die. Needlessly. Those who get the virus and recover can lose up to 30% of their lung capacity permanently.

It's been proven that children can get this disease. There is a 12 year old girl in Georgia right now fighting for her life because of the virus. She didn't have any preexisting conditions. She was a normal healthy 12 year old child.

No one has considered babies. Babies don't have fully developed immune systems. Nor has anyone considered pregnant women. What happens to the fetus if she gets the virus?

For 4 decades I've watched the conservatives dismantle the greatest nation in the world. All for greed. Government isn't the problem. It never was. Regulations were established for very good reasons in most cases. There was a very good reason why business was kept separate from the government and conflict of interest laws were strictly enforced. Now, anyone with money can buy politicians and write laws.

Meanwhile what is happening in Texas, Florida and other red states doesn't need to happen but is and will because the people there elected incompetent people who put themselves and money first. Not the people they are supposed to represent. Also because the people in those states have been brainwashed to believe that government is bad and should be reduced to nothing.

Well, now, thousands will die needlessly because of such belief.

I read this article and just shook my head in disgust. I wasn't surprised. Just disgusted.

People are going to die. Needlessly. Those who get the virus and recover can lose up to 30% of their lung capacity permanently.

It's been proven that children can get this disease. There is a 12 year old girl in Georgia right now fighting for her life because of the virus. She didn't have any preexisting conditions. She was a normal healthy 12 year old child.

No one has considered babies. Babies don't have fully developed immune systems. Nor has anyone considered pregnant women. What happens to the fetus if she gets the virus?

For 4 decades I've watched the conservatives dismantle the greatest nation in the world. All for greed. Government isn't the problem. It never was. Regulations were established for very good reasons in most cases. There was a very good reason why business was kept separate from the government and conflict of interest laws were strictly enforced. Now, anyone with money can buy politicians and write laws.

Meanwhile what is happening in Texas, Florida and other red states doesn't need to happen but is and will because the people there elected incompetent people who put themselves and money first. Not the people they are supposed to represent. Also because the people in those states have been brainwashed to believe that government is bad and should be reduced to nothing.

China and Italy has the best big-government welfare state money can buy, and look how it's working out for them.

No, Texas will not become Italy....Texas will be fine......

Worry about your own damn state and yourself because Texas is fine and we have closed most businesses or limited it to pick up, deliver or drive through.

You can not completely close the entire country down and there will be rare cases where someone will get sick and die even not having preexisting conditions but it is rare!

But as usual you will proclaim that this is the big one and when it is all over you will then blame Trump for the overblown reaction...

Fucking nutty democrats! The states with the most infected and dying are New York. California. And Washington State. What say you nutty democrats? Oh yeah, let’s spend the money on obamaturd phones. That’s the ticket.

And those are the States with the massive lockdowns, so why hasn't the Virus obey those orders and go away!

Texas won't even become NY or SF or Washington state...let alone Italy and China.....so you can uncross your fingers now OP.....

Weather is warming and we have one of the best Hospital Systems in Houston, so maybe the Op'er should study Texas before writing see all of it major cities are Democrat ran and the Governor has left it to them to decide how to run their cities...

OMG, I bet the Op'er didn't know that did she?

Fucking nutty democrats! The states with the most infected and dying are New York. California. And Washington State. What say you nutty democrats? Oh yeah, let’s spend the money on obamaturd phones. That’s the ticket.

And those are the States with the massive lockdowns, so why hasn't the Virus obey those orders and go away!
Since we know viruses don't obey orders -- why does so much of Texas have shelter at home orders??

Don't they also know viruses won't obey those orders either

Since we know viruses don't obey orders -- why does so much of Texas have shelter at home orders??

Don't they also know viruses won't obey those orders either
Well if you stay home you aren’t answering the door and inviting it in r ewe?

If COVID 19 is anything like the flu, there is also the chance of brain damage. It happened to Woodrow Wilson.

If COVID 19 is anything like the flu, there is also the chance of brain damage. It happened to Woodrow Wilson.

Yeah, he was a democrat.

I find it interesting you speculate about "Red States" possibly becoming the next Italy while you ignore the irrefutable fact that "Blue States" are the hot spots for China Virus deaths. But then you are a staunch Liberal so it is expected that you politicize everything and get it wrong.

That is pure speculation.

You almost had me till you acted concerned about a fetus.

OMG!!!!
You mean we might end up like N.Y. and California???!!!

Oh and don't worry. The economy will be back by the election and another attempt at taking Trump down will end in failure, once again.

Forum List

Back