Will Somebody Tell This Dumbass To STFU Before He Says Something We Can't Apologize For

If I was Obama I would whip out my Shillong and piss on the queen.

What's he got to lose? He gets treated like shit here at home. He should do whatever the fuck he feels like.

You people have been pissing on the office of POTUS for 7 and a half years. I say Go For it Obama...do whatever floats your boat. Screw these brain dead yokels! :lol:
Obutthole should never have been elected President if the media had reported on him honestly.

Last edited:

What's he got to lose? He gets treated like shit here at home. He should do whatever the fuck he feels like.

You people have been pissing on the office of POTUS for 7 and a half years. I say Go For it Obama...do whatever floats your boat. Screw these brain dead yokels! :lol:
Obutthole should never have been elected President if the media had reported on him honestly.
yep, and then he was re-elected my butt. some shady stuff with that, because the people had already taken the house from him and then came the Senate.

yep, and then he was re-elected my butt. some shady stuff with that, because the people had already taken the house from him and then came the Senate.
I know you will vote for Kim Jong-un in exchange of Obama........... So your point mean a lot.

What's being kept out of the mainstream news is all the turmoil and destruction of Europe by the massive influx of Muslims. Sweden alone now has "53+ no-go zones" that even the law enforcement can't go in. France also has numerous no-go zones. Europe is dying because of the New World Order and we're going to be a part of that death if we don't break free, end immigration and toss out all Muslims who have come here since 9/11.

Will Somebody Tell This Dumbass To STFU Before He Says Something We Can't Apologize For

Oh, I'm sorry...I thought this thread was about Donald Trump.

Obama is busy making a German Spectacle of himself.
Yesterday he said that the UK needs to continue to give up it's sovereignty and stay with the European Union, and today, it's clear that he's unwanted, after months of violence caused by Syrian refugees invading Europe.
This isn't a media generated scandal. This is Obama attempting to push his unpopular 'World Order' views down everyone's throats.

Obama's amazing THREAT to Britain: UK would be at the 'back of the queue' after Brexit

BARACK Obama was last night condemned for trying to “blackmail” Britain into remaining in the EU.
By Alison Little
PUBLISHED: 00:01, Sat, Apr 23, 2016 | UPDATED: 16:12, Sat, Apr 23, 2016
Pres-663665.jpg

The US President warned the UK would be “at the back of the queue” for a trade deal with America if it quit Brussels.

But his threat provoked outrage and scorn from pro-Brexit campaigners, who dismissed it as yet another scaremongering ploy from the pro-EU lobby.

Mr Obama, who will no longer be in office when decisions on a trade deal are made, delivered a lecture to the British people on why he thinks it is in the UK’s, America’s and the world’s best interests for Britain to vote to stay in the EU on June 23.

Obama faced a furious backlash overseas this morning over what has been called a 'downright hypocritical' push for Britain to stay in the European Union.

In a highly controversial intervention in the EU referendum campaign, Obama pleaded with British voters in a local newspaper and then the press conference not to cut ties with Brussels.
Obama threatens to send UK 'to the back of the queue' if it leaves EU

Cgu1pe_XEAEVe7H.jpg

Protesters against the Trans-Atlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) wear masks of German Chancellor Angela Merkel and US President Barack Obama during a rally on the eve of Obama's vist to Hannover, on April 23, 2016 (AFP Photo/John MacDougall)
Hanover (Germany) (AFP) - Tens of thousands of opponents of a proposed transatlantic trade deal poured onto German streets Saturday on the eve of a visit by US President Barack Obama.

Germany Turns On Obama

A loose coalition of trade unions, environmentalists and consumer protection groups in the northern city of Hanover said they drew a crowd of 90,000 to a march and rally outside the city's opera house.

Police mobilized a large force to keep the peace and put attendance at 35,000.

Obama's trip -- to open an industrial technology fair and hold talks with Chancellor Angela Merkel and other European leaders -- was intended to lend momentum to flagging efforts to see the world's biggest trade pact finalized this year.

Berlin said he had turned out over fears of a race to the bottom with free trade.

"We want to keep our educational standards, not adopt the American educational system. And we want to hold onto our environmental standards too," he said.

Links

Obama's amazing THREAT to Britain: UK would be at the 'back of the queue' after Brexit

Thousands of trade deal foes rally in Germany on Obama visit eve

Obama threatens to send UK 'to the back of the queue' if it leaves EU

Well. What does one expect from a douchebag???

Forum List

Back