Will Smith assaults Chris Rock at Oscars

After a long battle with Covid-19, Chris Rock finally succumbed to the illness at tonight's Oscar's.

6a9ve1.jpg

Oscar ratings are so low they're staging black on black crime.

As long they claim that LA is MAGA country. :D

You know, great comedians wouldn't have let that situation de-escalate. Old Willy boy would've had to lay Norm Macdonald out cold before he'd stop saying G.I Jane after that sperg out.

As long they claim that LA is MAGA country. :D

You know, great comedians wouldn't have let that situation de-escalate. Old Willy boy would've had to lay Norm Macdonald out cold before he'd stop saying G.I Jane after that sperg out.

I doubt Norm McDonald would have made jokes about someone illness in the first place. Would he have joked about someone being bald due to chemo?

I doubt Norm McDonald would have made jokes about someone illness in the first place. Would he have joked about someone being bald due to chemo?

What if joke was genuine and if Chris Rock didn't know that Jada has alopecia? I didn't know, and when he said it I thought it was GI Jane joke.

On the other hand. Norm would probably do something like...

Who's name am I supposed to keep out of my mouth?
J-Jane??
You mean G.I Jane?
Oh so I'm not supposed to say G.I Jane?
OK I WON'T say G.I Jane anymore
But it just has such a nice ring to it.... "G.I Jane"

Last edited:
After a long battle with Covid-19, Chris Rock finally succumbed to the illness at tonight's Oscar's.

6a9ve1.jpg
That post was just flat out evil!

Needless to say, I laughed.

Joking aside for one moment (just one moment), I feel bad more for Rock than for Smith. He should have returned the slap with a punch to the nose of Smith. Not kidding.

Whatever the case, it does not excuse physical assault. With no accountability attached this just makes violence acceptable. Great role models these Hollywood assholes are.

On the one hand, if anyone looks to Hollywood for role models they shouldn't expect much.

On the other hand, a husband slapping the shit out of someone insulting his wife because of her disease is not as bad as some role models.

Geese. . . if this is what the elites are resorting to, rigging the Oscars to, in order to get the ratings. . . .

I want them to get Chappelle to host the Oscars next.

I double dog dare them.

6a9wu3.jpg

Fuck around and get your teeth knocked out.

:auiqs.jpg:

I don't care about their sex life. That is between the two of them.

But if she had cancer and lost her hair because of chemo, would the joke be acceptable? If she was in a wheelchair and he joked about her not dancing, would it be acceptable? If he made a joke about Marlee Maitlin's singing voice, would it be acceptable?

There are lines you don't cross. Will Smith defended his wife.
Defended. Didn’t much look like she was in any danger.

What if joke was genuine and if Chris Rock didn't know that Jada has alopecia? I didn't know, and when he said it I thought it was GI Jane joke.

From what I have read, she has been very open about it and there has been a fair amount of publicity on it.

Whatever the case, it does not excuse physical assault. With no accountability attached this just makes violence acceptable. Great role models these Hollywood assholes are.
But smith says he is a vessel of love....takes a great actor to be able to shed tears at the drop of a hat.

On the one hand, if anyone looks to Hollywood for role models they shouldn't expect much.

On the other hand, a husband slapping the shit out of someone insulting his wife because of her disease is not as bad as some role models.
meh.

That is, if we assume that the whole thing wasn't staged spectacle for ratings. These folks make movies for a living. The nation and world have long forgotten about the Oscars.

:rolleyes:

With tinsel town, I never know what truth is, and what is fiction. And frankly? I'm not sure if they do either.

I imagine that is why their divorce rate is probably higher than the rest of the nation. . . who knows what is reality, and what is an act? :dunno:

iu

Forum List

Back