Will Smith assaults Chris Rock at Oscars

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
Yep. Smith bitch slapped (or punched) Chris Rock for cracking a joke about Jada’s bald head. It was a fucking joke. The slap or punch appears to have been real. The sound went off due to the ensuing “language.” Rock seemed genuinely stunned, but the guy can take a hit.

Will Smith is kind of :cuckoo:

Yep. Smith bitch slapped (or punched) Chris Rock for cracking a joke about Jada’s bald head. It was a fucking joke. The slap or punch appears to have been real. The sound went off due to the ensuing “language.” Rock seemed genuinely stunned, but the guy can take a hit.

What is a Jada?

Whoever loses, we win!

Well, at least CODA won best picture.
And Emelia is there after all.

CEF671F5-D8DF-418B-AA18-7EA14251696B.jpeg

Eye candy. I find her attractive. (Way too young for an old fart like me, but she’s cute anyway.). In CODA, I was very impressed with her acting, her singing and her fake American accent. I expect to see her make bigger waves in the flicks in the near future.

Last edited:

Woke Oscars getting skreet.

The Academy Awards Show is not about great movies or actors.
It is about dumb left wing hate.
It's worthless, predicable and boring.
Thank God for TV remotes.

I tuned in for a minute or so twice; both times it was black racist vermin cracking off dumb shit and rich white people in the audience trying very hard to kiss their asses as pretend they were saying Wise Stuff. lol it was pathetically shallow and stupid, just what you would expect.

Forum List

Back