Will Smith assaults Chris Rock at Oscars

Yep. Smith bitch slapped (or punched) Chris Rock for cracking a joke about Jada’s bald head. It was a fucking joke. The slap or punch appears to have been real. The sound went off due to the ensuing “language.” Rock seemed genuinely stunned, but the guy can take a hit.

Will Smith is kind of :cuckoo:

I liked Chris Rock before he turned into a suck ass. For a while there I thought Al Sharpton would have him assassinated.

Well, at least CODA won best picture.
And Emelia is there after all.

View attachment 622217
Eye candy. I find her attractive. (Way too young for an old fart like me, but she’s cute anyway.). In CODA, I was very impressed with her acting, her singing and her fake American accent. I expect to s

ee her make bigger waves in the flicks in the near future.

Sorry I missed it..what was CODA?

So great. We're all fascinated with this cleverly-contrived distraction to take our minds off of how fucked up things really are. There's nothing like a little black on black violence to make the left cheer and applaud.

Let's go Brandon!

Last edited:
Yep. Smith bitch slapped (or punched) Chris Rock for cracking a joke about Jada’s bald head. It was a fucking joke. The slap or punch appears to have been real. The sound went off due to the ensuing “language.” Rock seemed genuinely stunned, but the guy can take a hit.

Yes, it was a fucking joke. But Jada has alopecia. She has struggled with hair loss because of it. Making a joke about someone illness is pretty sad. Chris Rock crossed a line with a joke, and her husband slapped the shit out of him.

I don't watch any of the award shows. But I bet Chris Rock doesn't get asked next year.

C2B6D402-5F3C-4844-8513-A648377A73A4.jpeg

Yes, it was a fucking joke. But Jada has alopecia. She has struggled with hair loss because of it. Making a joke about someone illness is pretty sad. Chris Rock crossed a line with a joke, and her husband slapped the shit out of him.

I don't watch any of the award shows. But I bet Chris Rock doesn't get asked next year.

The whole thing was staged. Nobody's watching those award shows any more, they had to do something to gin up attention.

Now there are a thousand billion people tweeting on Twitter about it.

Guardian News' clip...

Watch the uncensored moment Will Smith smacks Chris Rock on stage at the Oscars, drops F-bomb​

😲

Apparently Smiths wife has a condition called alopecia areata
which is the reason for the hair loss.
That certainly didn't look like a staged reaction by anyone there.

Left was crying that Oscars were too white.

After this "incident", are Oscars black enough now?

My girlfriend/partner had breast cancer years ago. The chemo caused her to lose her hair. If some comedian made a joke about her baldness back then, I would slap the shit out of him too.

Women take their hair loss really , really hard. Some show it less than others but women have their how do I put it, women really kind of use their hair as the female identity side of being sexy etc, doesn’t matter how short or long it is.

She needs her hair, if it’s all cut off by choice that’s really a totally different scenario when one knows it will grow back.

It would seem more reasonable I suppose if the Smiths didn't have an open marriage with both parties allowed to be cheating on each other. It is why black twitter is dragging him as a Cuck

It would seem more reasonable I suppose if the Smiths didn't have an open marriage with both parties allowed to be cheating on each other. It is why black twitter is dragging him as a Cuck

I don't care about their sex life. That is between the two of them.

But if she had cancer and lost her hair because of chemo, would the joke be acceptable? If she was in a wheelchair and he joked about her not dancing, would it be acceptable? If he made a joke about Marlee Maitlin's singing voice, would it be acceptable?

There are lines you don't cross. Will Smith defended his wife.

Forum List

Back