will normalization continue under Biden?

Begin was strong man who survived the Nazis. Bibi is a strong man he went against Iran without Obama and will do it again if need be. But another thing that concerns me is will normalization with the Arab states continue with Biden as American president? Will Saudi and Oman recognize us now or will they wait?

Now it's a good time to ask,
what do THEY have to offer for Israel to normalize formal relations with them.

With UAE and Bahrain it was key to initiate formal business and cultural channels.
Since it was already apparent that many of the Arab states tightly cooperate with Israel,
now that it's been clearly declared it made it easier for other members of the Arab League,
to expand cooperation and introduce an alternative direction for the Arab society as a whole.

i asked what does Sudan have to offer? Now i understand. Sudan gets the economic benefit we get the security benefit. Iran Hizballah have lost Sudan as a ally. With Oman they would getting security benefit and we would get wealthy trade partner. Normalization with Saudi would have much influence with other states in the region and normalization with Lebanon would be good because we share border. Syria i do not think is possible.

Biden hasn't been elected yet; just because the NYT and the scumbags talking heads on TV run around saying so doesn't make it true. The Electoral College doesn't meet for another couple of weeks yet, and there is more than enough fraud that will be exposed soon.
It seems that Biden's election is a closed case. The Republicans should elaborate a strategy what they will look like in 4 years term and further.

Begin was strong man who survived the Nazis. Bibi is a strong man he went against Iran without Obama and will do it again if need be. But another thing that concerns me is will normalization with the Arab states continue with Biden as American president? Will Saudi and Oman recognize us now or will they wait?

Now it's a good time to ask,
what do THEY have to offer for Israel to normalize formal relations with them.

With UAE and Bahrain it was key to initiate formal business and cultural channels.
Since it was already apparent that many of the Arab states tightly cooperate with Israel,
now that it's been clearly declared it made it easier for other members of the Arab League,
to expand cooperation and introduce an alternative direction for the Arab society as a whole.

i asked what does Sudan have to offer? Now i understand. Sudan gets the economic benefit we get the security benefit. Iran Hizballah have lost Sudan as a ally. With Oman they would getting security benefit and we would get wealthy trade partner. Normalization with Saudi would have much influence with other states in the region and normalization with Lebanon would be good because we share border. Syria i do not think is possible.

I get what You're saying about Sudan, Oman and Lebanon.
But here's the thing in short, normalization with Saudi Arabia has to deal with the Waqf.

And that, I'm sure not an issue politicians are in position to manage.
For that we need Halachah-Sharia court that could deal with the question.

If the Crown Prince wants normalization i believe he can make it happen. he recognizes Israel and has called for closer relations. But will he do it while his father is alive?

If the Crown Prince wants normalization i believe he can make it happen. he recognizes Israel and has called for closer relations. But will he do it while his father is alive?

Inshallah.

Normalization??

Maybe normalization of queerification and pedophilia.

Democrat Pedophile Nano censored lr.jpg

Fleur Hassan Nahoum founder of the Israel UAE business Council says it cannot be stopped. She is a woman i admire. Martin Indyk was American ambassador to Israel under Clinton he says Democrats support it. So does brendan Boyle a Democrat member of Congress. That is the news i got from I24. So perhaps there is nothing to fear if Biden wins? Or is it false sense of security?
I am hoping for the best, but Biden would like nothing more for his legacy then to have a peace treaty signed between Israel and Saudi Arabia. I hope Saudi Arabia reaches out first, but my fear is he concentrates on the Iran deal instead!

Israel will inform Biden that Gaza and the Jordanian West Bank will be bombed into the Stone Age and Biden and Harris will shut their mouths.
Just like what happened when Obama thought he could tell Israel what to do.
Wrong! Israel now has new partners they need to appease: UAE and Saudi Arabia. The US is secondary to them now.

Israel will inform Biden that Gaza and the Jordanian West Bank will be bombed into the Stone Age and Biden and Harris will shut their mouths.
Wrong! Israel now has new partners they need to appease: UAE and Saudi Arabia. The US is secondary to them now.
Cause and Effect...
Trump allowed US entities to "Drill! Baby! Drill!".
SA and the UAE and others to follow lost money when the price of their sole international commodity dropped.
The Arab need to go into other industries, such as agriculture, science and technology.
They knock on Israel's door.
Israel looks at Trump.
Trump gives Israel the thumbs up to sell their knowledge and inventions.

Israel does not need to appease any Arabs.

Fleur Hassan Nahoum founder of the Israel UAE business Council says it cannot be stopped. She is a woman i admire. Martin Indyk was American ambassador to Israel under Clinton he says Democrats support it. So does brendan Boyle a Democrat member of Congress. That is the news i got from I24. So perhaps there is nothing to fear if Biden wins? Or is it false sense of security?
Joe Biden is currently unemployed. If you have questions of concern regarding the middle east you need to contact The United States Department Of State.

https://www.state.gov/foreign-affairs-offices-and-organizations/

Cause and Effect...
SA and the UAE and others to follow lost money when the price of their sole international commodity dropped.
The Arab need to go into other industries, such as agriculture, science and technology.
Israel looks at Trump.

Very dumb down version of events... no doubt the Arabs black gold monopoly has been shrinking. However, the Arabs are also seeing the peace and prosperity is the better way forward.

Cause and Effect...
Israel looks at Trump.

Very dumb down version of events... no doubt the Arabs black gold monopoly has been shrinking. However, the Arabs are also seeing the peace and prosperity is the better way forward.
I'm simply agreeing with most analysts on the ground.
I don't always agree.

His father will never agree to that. One of them will have to die, the one who ends up in control of the military will survive. It won't be long before we find out. In any case, the 'peace' won't be long term; with Arabs it never is.

Cause and Effect...
Israel looks at Trump.

They need an alliance against Iran is all; with Iran near collapse, and no longer a threat, it's back to business as usual, paying the Palis for terrorism and murders for hire. The U.S. is in a death spiral and no longer a reliable military ally, especially if Biden's coup succeeds. They need have a temporary need for Israeli aid.

His father will never agree to that. One of them will have to die, the one who ends up in control of the military will survive. It won't be long before we find out. In any case, the 'peace' won't be long term; with Arabs it never is.
I am not going to look it up now but there were a few articles saying that 80% of the Saudi public wants normalization and the Saudi crown is now open to it.

Things change. I think it Trump won it would have been signed. Now all bets are off.

I am not going to look it up now but there were a few articles saying that 80% of the Saudi public wants normalization and the Saudi crown is now open to it.

Things change. I think it Trump won it would have been signed. Now all bets are off.

Certainly possible; I haven't seen any updates yet myself on that. I keep expecting to read the news that one of them was found dead.

Forum List

Back