will normalization continue under Biden?

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
Fleur Hassan Nahoum founder of the Israel UAE business Council says it cannot be stopped. She is a woman i admire. Martin Indyk was American ambassador to Israel under Clinton he says Democrats support it. So does brendan Boyle a Democrat member of Congress. That is the news i got from I24. So perhaps there is nothing to fear if Biden wins? Or is it false sense of security?

I would like to remind that the Democrats once said there would be no normalization with the Arab world until a two state solution was made with palestinians. They were wrong.

Democrats will continue to build up Iran's military capabilities as they did under Obama; they want Israel wiped off the planet. They just can't say so openly yet.

Normalization efforts proceded significantly
especially as a counterbalace to Obama's pro-Iran policy.

What matters now is who manages relations with the Arab neighbors.
Israel's foreign relations policy is largely PM Netanyahu's diplomacy.

Who do You think among Israeli politicians fit the post?

Last edited:
I want to wish our Jewish Americans well under a Biden/Harris administration as more & more anti USA, anti Israel & in particular anti Jewish members of our congress increase in numbers.

unitedwithisrael.org

WATCH: Anti-Israel BDS-Backers in US Congress Increased by 50%
The voices of staunch opponents of the Jewish state are growing in Congress, with the election of two freshman lawmakers.
unitedwithisrael.org
unitedwithisrael.org

RE: will normalization continue under Biden?
⁜→ MJB12741, et al,

I thought it strange that President-Elect would let this go without a challenge. It appears to draw an entanglement between himself with the likes of the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP). Obviously the HoAP think they have a sympathizer in the President-Elect.

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

How many Jewish Americans are celebrating this change with the likes of their enemies I do not understand.

Israel will inform Biden that Gaza and the Jordanian West Bank will be bombed into the Stone Age and Biden and Harris will shut their mouths.
Just like what happened when Obama thought he could tell Israel what to do.

How many Jewish Americans are celebrating this change with the likes of their enemies I do not understand.
99% of assimilated, self-hating Jews are dancing the "Dead Israeli Jew" dance at the moment.
I know some of them and they would sell out the US in a heartbeat.

Best wishes to Jewish Americans under a Biden/Harris administration. PA, Hamas & all the new wave anti USA, anti Israel & anti Jewish members in congress are already celebrating.

Biden hasn't been elected yet; just because the NYT and the scumbags talking heads on TV run around saying so doesn't make it true. The Electoral College doesn't meet for another couple of weeks yet, and there is more than enough fraud that will be exposed soon.

Who are you asking, the OP or me? I think Leiberman and Yisrael Beiteinu are the most realistic re foreign policy and most domestic policy, at least if they're still a Party; Israelis like to form new Parties every couple of weeks so maybe they're called something else now. I also like Orly Levy a bit, except for her abstention from voting on the Nation-State Law.

Who are you asking, the OP or me? I think Leiberman and Yisrael Beiteinu are the most realistic re foreign policy and most domestic policy, at least if they're still a Party; Israelis like to form new Parties every couple of weeks so maybe they're called something else now. I also like Orly Levy a bit, except for her abstention from voting on the Nation-State Law.

Interesting choice,
indeed Leiberman was foreign minister in PM Netanyahu's government,
and Levy Orly, presentable, healthy balance between traditional values and feminism,
also of course, her father a long time Likud member, foreign minister in PM Netanyahu govt.

I was thinking -

Minister of intelligence - Eli Cohen

Last edited:
Danny Danon who was our Ambassador to the UN says Biden is a friend but Danny is concerned about how biden will deal with Iran. Bibi opposed Obama over the dangerous nucelar deal with Iran. Danny hopes Biden will not make the agreement with the Ayatollahs Obama did.

he thinks normalization will continue for it is in Americas interest as well as ours.

Danny Danon who was our Ambassador to the UN says Biden is a friend but Danny is concerned about how biden will deal with Iran. Bibi opposed Obama over the dangerous nucelar deal with Iran. Danny hopes Biden will not make the agreement with the Ayatollahs Obama did.

he thinks normalization will continue for it is in Americas interest as well as ours.

Shoshi, I'm taking such remarks as by the ambassador Danon with a grain of salt,
not because of Biden's jusgement of charachter or policy, but because of his coalition.

Take the worst case scenario,
say everything good Trump did for middle east's stability,
another administration tries to reverse, think about what is in our reach
as it was before to accomplish this changes despite obstacles in the White House.

We are a nation too small to be pushed too hard,
if we have to say something we say it, if we have to do it we do it.

Begin was strong man who survived the Nazis. Bibi is a strong man he went against Iran without Obama and will do it again if need be. But another thing that concerns me is will normalization with the Arab states continue with Biden as American president? Will Saudi and Oman recognize us now or will they wait?

Begin was strong man who survived the Nazis. Bibi is a strong man he went against Iran without Obama and will do it again if need be. But another thing that concerns me is will normalization with the Arab states continue with Biden as American president? Will Saudi and Oman recognize us now or will they wait?

Now it's a good time to ask,
what do THEY have to offer for Israel to normalize formal relations with them.

With UAE and Bahrain it was key to initiate formal business and cultural channels.
Since it was already apparent that many of the Arab states tightly cooperate with Israel,
now that it's been clearly declared, it made it easier for other members of the Arab League,
to expand cooperation and introduce an alternative direction for the Arab society as a whole.

Forum List

Back