Will NFL players ever kneel to stop blacks from shooting blacks?

When can we call whites mass shooters terrorists?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
809.jpg

They should kneel to raise awareness of condom use by blacks.

Police brutality is a problem that has a ready solution but law-and-order types apparently have no wish to hold public servants accountable.

Police brutality is a problem that has a ready solution but law-and-order types apparently have no wish to hold public servants accountable.
So blacks shooting blacks has no ready solution?

Maybe we should teach "thou shalt not kill" in the public schools?

The poor have always preyed on the poor. Solve that one. Holding the police accountable is as easy as making it understood as a people that they serve us, all of us. Anyone not willing to work under those conditions is not fit to wear a badge.

The poor have always preyed on the poor. Solve that one. Holding the police accountable is as easy as making it understood as a people that they serve us, all of us. Anyone not willing to work under those conditions is not fit to wear a badge.
So what you're saying is that black lives DON'T matter because its not worth even ten seconds of your time to solve the problem of blacks killing blacks?

So what you're saying is that black lives DON'T matter because its not worth even ten seconds of your time to solve the problem of blacks killing blacks?
What I am saying is that violent crime is a social problem that will always exist while police brutality can be quite effectively curtailed by making the police accountable to the laws they are sworn to protect. Some are fond of calling the police heroes, fine, punish the fuck out of the ones who violate that standard.

What I am saying is that violent crime is a social problem that will always exist while police brutality can be quite effectively curtailed by making the police accountable to the laws they are sworn to protect. Some are fond of calling the police heroes, fine, punish the fuck out of the ones who violate that standard.
So, like I said, black lives don't matter to you because you're not even willing to discuss any possible solutions to black v. black murder, not even ten seconds of you time will you devote to solving the problem.

So, like I said, black lives don't matter to you because you're not even willing to discuss any possible solutions to black v. black murder, not even ten seconds of you time will you devote to solving the problem.
The solution to black on black crime is simple to say, not so simple to do: end generational poverty, promote social justice, education and opportunity. It's an ongoing process conservatives want no part of because their approach of militarized police, arbitrary courts and brutal prisons is working so well. <sarcasm>

Do you realize there are Black neighborhoods where just about everybody carries a gun or knife?
How can kids concentrate on their education without letting the police do their job?

Do you realize there are Black neighborhoods where just about everybody carries a gun or knife?
How can kids concentrate on their education without letting the police do their job?
The police have every opportunity to do their jobs, the majority of them probably never do things I have the slightest problem with. What I have a problem with is cops feeling they can do terrible things and get away with it. Black people have very long memories for injustice and yet conservatives think they should just get over hundreds of years of being murdered left and right by authority figures. That shit is getting old. I'm not black and I am not going to even pretend to speak for them but I'll tell you this: They have very real reasons not to trust authority because authority has never done right by them.

That and because they are poor apparently.

Forum List

Back