Will Inflation win over Insurrection?

Jun 29, 2022
To most people ex-President Trump clearly attempted a coup on January 6th and will probably attempt it again. To me this danger is front and center. However, I am really surprised that inspite of this the Republican party is poised to win the mid terms. I understand that inflation and gas prices are very painful especially for the poor, but we stand to lose our democracy if Republicans come to power. Inflation and Gas prices will come down but if our institutions are crushed it will never come back. So what am I missing here? Are many Americans in such terrible economic pain that they don't care about democracy, this is usually what happens in many developing nations that become a dictatorship. Or is it just that many Americans are unware of Jan 6th or have a wrong picture, which I hear from some analysts sometime but find it hard to believe.

There was an insurrection, didn't know there was one was there a recent one in South America?

To most people ex-President Trump clearly attempted a coup on January 6th and will probably attempt it again. To me this danger is front and center. However, I am really surprised that inspite of this the Republican party is poised to win the mid terms. I understand that inflation and gas prices are very painful especially for the poor, but we stand to lose our democracy if Republicans come to power. Inflation and Gas prices will come down but if our institutions are crushed it will never come back. So what am I missing here? Are many Americans in such terrible economic pain that they don't care about democracy, this is usually what happens in many developing nations that become a dictatorship. Or is it just that many Americans are unware of Jan 6th or have a wrong picture, which I hear from some analysts sometime but find it hard to believe.
"To most people ex-President Trump clearly attempted a coup on January 6th."
This is false so you're not starting off well.
But welcome anyway.

Inflation, the border, deaths from fentanyl, gas supplies, food supplies... all of them rate above the riot on Jan 6.
what is this Coup you speak of? You mean Hillary colluding with the Russian to try and remove Trump from office? That Coup? Or do you mean the Coup where NANCY AND DEMOCRATS TRIED TO IMPEACCH Trump, TWICE? Those Coup's?

You moonbats are going to get a democracy pegging with no lube in November, exactly because you're so maniacally focused on an event that plays absolutely no role in peoples' lives as do out-of-control crime, 15%+ inflation, empty store shelves, no baby formula, and $5.00 gasoline.

Do yourself a favor and grow the fuck up.

1656524177896.png

~~~~~~
The only Insurrection is that which has been funded and perpetrated by Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Commies. It began with riots, looting, arson and murder throughout America, an attack on the White House threatening the President and continues today with attacks of SCOTUS Judges and their families.

~~~~~~
The only Insurrection is that which has been funded and perpetrated by Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Commies. It began with riots throughout America, an attack on the White House and continues today with attacks on SCOTUS Judges and their families.
Its time to put this left-wing insurrection down. If it cannot be done at the ballot box because of fraud, then we have but one option left...

Or is it just that many Americans are unware of Jan 6th or have a wrong picture,
Have you ever considered that they HAVE understood and they simply disagree with your assessment? Inflation is just a single symptom of the destruction your Party has CAUSED for the rest of the nation. The policies of the Democrat Party will be judged in November and it will be up to your Party to decide if they want to remain relevant or not. Your heroes pulled off a mail-in scam that set all of this into motion. Try it again and inflation will be the least of America's worries.

Good luck with that. LOL

1656525336331.png

To most people ex-President Trump clearly attempted a coup on January 6th and will probably attempt it again.
:eusa_think:

Really?

Do you have a link to back up this unsubstantiated piece of garbage?

Most people huh? I had heard only around 2-5% of folks were even paying attention to the J6 circus hearings.

Not a lot of folks really believe those hearings are anything but theater.

6l9b3h.jpg

The committee is a biased, politicized affair, which has no interest in truth, but is nothing but a campaigning stunt. It has no interest in truth or getting to the facts of what happened on Jan. 6th.

Folks that have the ability for critical thinking can see, that it is all about casting Trump in as bad, and terrible light as possible, as if there needs to be any assistance in that manner. As to what he actually believes, or what his motivations, or what was motivating his, or his supporters actions? That would never be allowed to have an equal national spot-light on the national stage, it is cast as, "THE BIG LIE."

Yet? There is a fundamental misunderstanding, and complete disconnect from how those who support Trump think, and this committee is only STRENGTHENING Trump's base in that regard.

If its goal was to take the air out of Trump's support, and persuade those who were on the fence over Trump? It is failing miserably. The solution, is to hold as fair, and open a hearing as possible. BUT IT IS DOING JUST THE REVERSE.

iu

Inflation and Gas prices will come down but if our institutions are crushed it will never come back.

No, actually, they are not, not with the current policies. I do not know whose sock you are, but it is clear, you have a fundamental misunderstanding of how the economy functions. Just today, I read some bad news out of California.

Absolute insanity. We are suffering from inflation because the government is putting too much money into the system. . . and folks are suffering. . . and?

6l982o.jpg

Now? These folks that don't get it, want EVEN MORE spending, to help combat inflation? WHAT THE FUCK?

That sounds like trying to battle a flood by spraying it with water. . . :rolleyes:

6l93hr.jpg
6l975o.jpg

As long as NATO continues its warmonger in Europe, and continues insisting that Ukraine not sue for peace, gas prices, food prices, and inflation, will, inevitably, continue.

. . . and if the DNC DOES have a good showing? The argument about whether Dominion source code manipulation, and illegal vote harvesting is going on? Well, THAT ship will have sailed for good.

I call it an “insurrection” in a mocking sense. That was no insurrection or coup attempt. But,if they were, than that was the most pathetic attempt in World History. The only thing more pathetic in general is watching Democrats and liberals trying to be “alarmed” by the event and that the US was truly in danger.

I was more alarmed to see the likes of Bill Ayers and Susan Rosenberg who plotted and/or bombed the Capitol and are today held in stature by liberals. I was alarmed to see a Bernie Sanders supporter shoot up an open baseball field of GOP Congressional Reps because he did not like the outcome of the Election. I was most alarmed to see cities and livelihoods burnt and looted, police assaulted with bottles and rocks, innocent people beaten, and the Left maintain that these events are “mostly peaceful”.

No, just to brainless sheeple doofus.

The "attempted coup" was the Democrat filth and their Russia lies and phony impeachments.

When that didn't work the shitheads stole an election with the scam of fraudulent unverified mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

The 1/6 investigation crap was nothing more than a diversion from the stolen election.

After those lies told yesterday about Trump the Democrats have lost all the little credibility they thought they had.

The fucked up economy and disaster we have seen from Potatohead will insure that the Democrats will get their asses creamed in the midterms and Potatohead will be a lame duck and the Democrats will not have snowball's chance in Hell of winning the White House in 2024.

Here is the problem, you ass-wipes are so focused on what you want to see, you have no clue as to what's really happening. It's like you clowns have a severe case of OCD. Get your heads out of your rears and pay attention.

Forum List

Back