Will Hillary throw her Broom into the 2016 presidential election??

hillary_witch4.jpg

Oh, I do hope the GOP recruits you for their female outreach program...

Bill is a recluse who feeds off of other people...he is amazing in public and loves attention. He is bright and sharp. I like him. Hillary, on the other hand, is very much working off her husbands fame, had bitchy qualities, a screechy voice, a relationship with a bad administration and is sharp, but I don't know about bright. She likes being popular and towing the progressive line. Bill went with the polls. Bill and Hillary also kinda hate each other. If Hillary was not Bill's wife, he would have supported another candidate. She is not his cup of tea and would never have made it without him...

I am not like the hardcore conservatives who act like Armageddon will arrive if Hillary wins. I think that four more years of fiscal irresponsibility and central planning will destroy the economy and, in turn, turn the country into shambles, but Armageddon? No.

Where do you come up with these fairy tales? Bill a recluse??

The Clinton Foundation

Hillary is extremely bright.

"fiscal irresponsibility and central planning"? Turn off Faux news, it is rotting your brain...

AoIlA-NCMAESV2s.gif

The Clinton foundations is wrong. I have insider information...

Also, turn off MSNBC and get the facts. Look at the deficit. Hard to go up from bush numbers.

A 17 year old with insider information. Ok....

And we is listenning. Is you listening?

The far right wing is in love with Putin and Russian strong arm politics.

That is why we need Christie, who can beat Hillary.

She can beat any of our wing nut far right reactionaries by 10 points.

Christie reminds me of a second rate east coast mob boss, especially with his recent antics in New Jersey.

He is a run of the mill neo-con like McCain or Romney, and will lose to the Democrat nominee as McCain and Romney did.

Where do you come up with these fairy tales? Bill a recluse??

The Clinton Foundation

Hillary is extremely bright.

"fiscal irresponsibility and central planning"? Turn off Faux news, it is rotting your brain...

AoIlA-NCMAESV2s.gif

The Clinton foundations is wrong. I have insider information...

Also, turn off MSNBC and get the facts. Look at the deficit. Hard to go up from bush numbers.

A 17 year old with insider information. Ok....

And we is listenning. Is you listening?

Insider information from sources hiding in the Public Eye...

Christie reminds me of a second rate east coast mob boss, especially with his recent antics in New Jersey.

He is a run of the mill neo-con like McCain or Romney, and will lose to the Democrat nominee as McCain and Romney did.

Great analysis, except for the fact he reminds me most of Pavarotti or Rob Ford

LOL, he is fatter than both of them, and can't sing like Pavarotti.

For Rob Ford's character flaws, he has been honest, unlike Christie. I would prefer Rob Ford as a political representative to Christie.

For Rob Ford's character flaws, he has been honest, unlike Christie. I would prefer Rob Ford as a political representative to Christie.

I agree with Adam Carolla when he said he wants Ford to run for Prime Minister and WIN.

Oh, give Christie a few quarts of Jack and he will have a while Biden "The Villages" thing going...

Man, recently Christie looks like he has been wearing a hoop dress under that suit... Talk about the Big and Tall's store biggest NJ customer

I totally agree. Rob Ford is a goof, but he is not an authoritarian thug like Christie. The REALLY scary part is conservatives don't believe Christie is authoritarian enough...

This man had the nerve to shake hands with the President of the United States, conservatives have already jettisoned fat boy.

I totally agree. Rob Ford is a goof, but he is not an authoritarian thug like Christie. The REALLY scary part is conservatives don't believe Christie is authoritarian enough...

This man had the nerve to shake hands with the President of the United States, conservatives have already jettisoned fat boy.

I haven't heard any Conservatives talk about him not being authoritarian enough. I have heard them criticize him for talking to Obama. That is stupid, the people of New Jersey pay for FEMA Aid, Christie was just trying to bring that money back to the state. I don't really hold that against him.

From his record, he just seems like a run of the mill neo con, like a Giuliani type. He is on record supporting NSA surveillance, and just recently signed the "Dream Act" for his state, giving preference to illegal aliens in college tuition over other Americans. On that alone, I wouldn't support the fat bastard.

I haven't heard any Conservatives talk about him not being authoritarian enough. I have heard them criticize him for talking to Obama. That is stupid, the people of New Jersey pay for FEMA Aid, Christie was just trying to bring that money back to the state. I don't really hold that against him.

From his record, he just seems like a run of the mill neo con, like a Giuliani type. He is on record supporting NSA surveillance, and just recently signed the "Dream Act" for his state, giving preference to illegal aliens in college tuition over other Americans. On that alone, I wouldn't support the fat bastard.

They won't articulate that he is not 'authoritarian enough', mainly because they are unaware or in denial that conservatism has BECOME authoritarianism.

Understanding the Contemporary Republican Party: Authoritarians Have Taken Control
Part One in a Three-Part Series

They won't articulate that he is not 'authoritarian enough', mainly because they are unaware or in denial that conservatism has BECOME authoritarianism.

Understanding the Contemporary Republican Party: Authoritarians Have Taken Control

That study is a lot of Frankfurt School garbage concocted by marxists that demonizes patriarchy and traditional values.

Growth of the state? The Patriot Act, NSA Surveillance and the Drug War, are some Authoritarian policies both parties have supported. The parties agree on the big issues, debating on irrelevant fringe issues like birth control and gay marriage vs. civil unions. The masses(both democrats and republicans) clamor for a strong authoritarian figure to guide their lives, that is just biological and historical reality. Most people are followers and sheep that follow strength.

Last edited:

That study is a lot of Frankfurt School garbage concocted by marxists that demonizes patriarchy and traditional values.

Growth of the state? The Patriot Act, NSA Surveillance and the Drug War, are some Authoritarian policies both parties have supported. The parties agree on the big issues, debating on irrelevant fringe issues like birth control and gay marriage vs. civil unions. The masses(both democrats and republicans) clamor for a strong authoritarian figure to guide their lives, that is just biological and historical reality. Most people are followers and sheep that follow strength.

Speak for yourself. Liberals are not authoritarian followers. And there is not one word that "demonizes patriarchy and traditional values". It EMBRACES it as what conservatism used to be, and should be.

As a matter of fact, Dean defines what conservatism USED to be, and what it has become.

Reading without reflecting is like eating without digesting.
Edmund Burke

Speak for yourself. Liberals are not authoritarian followers. And there is not one word that "demonizes patriarchy and traditional values". It EMBRACES it as what conservatism used to be, and should be.

As a matter of fact, Dean defines what conservatism USED to be, and what it has become.

Edmund Burke

Anyone that supports Barack Obama is an authoritarian, knowingly or unknowingly. Democrats are the most sheepish and conformist people I know, even more so than Republicans, that is a feat. Though this of course shifts depending on what party is in power, though with Democrats winning elections for the foreseeable future, Democrats are becoming the front line foot soldiers and apologists for this corrupt system. Republicans were annoying, apologist, and dimwitted when Bush was in power, but the snarkiness, effeminate attitude and arrogance of the average obama supporter on top of the aforementioned qualities helps them take the cake.

I am not talking about the author of the article, I am talking about the study the author cites, "The Authoritarian Personality", which he cites as the basis of modern conservatism. This study certainly attacked patriarchy and traditional values.

Last edited:

Edmund Burke

Anyone that supports Barack Obama is an authoritarian, knowingly or unknowingly. Democrats are the most sheepish and conformist people I know, even more so than Republicans, that is a feat. Though this of course shifts depending on what party is in power, though with Democrats winning elections for the foreseeable future, Democrats are becoming the front line foot soldiers and apologists for this corrupt system. Republicans were annoying, apologist, and dimwitted when Bush was in power, but the snarkiness, effeminate attitude and arrogance of the average obama supporter on top of the aforementioned qualities helps them take the cake.

I am not talking about the author of the article, I am talking about the study the author cites, "The Authoritarian Personality", which he cites as the basis of modern conservatism. This study certainly attacked patriarchy and traditional values.

You clearly know nothing about authoritarianism, so just go with your own opinion. You know more than psychologists, you're the "Iceman"

Dean's only cites "The Authoritarian Personality" in historical context, Dean relies on the excellent work of Robert Altemeyer, who is the preeminent researcher in the field.

AGAIN,

Edmund Burke

Forum List

Back