Will Hillary throw her Broom into the 2016 presidential election??

Header_Hillary.gif

What we can expect if Comrade Hillary wins in 2016

hillary-TWAT-lesbian.jpg

You're not qualified to judge Hillary because you hate all women and believe they should be subservient to all men. Even little worms like you.

And, would you PLEASE go look up the definition of Communism?

Sunni, you are embarrassing yourself with your adolescent behavior.

Hillary had a bad voice and is riding on bills coattails...I like Bill though...

Bill is a very bright man, but Hillary is smarter than Bill. She has an amazing ability to study and understand numerous issues.

Bill is a recluse who feeds off of other people...he is amazing in public and loves attention. He is bright and sharp. I like him. Hillary, on the other hand, is very much working off her husbands fame, had bitchy qualities, a screechy voice, a relationship with a bad administration and is sharp, but I don't know about bright. She likes being popular and towing the progressive line. Bill went with the polls. Bill and Hillary also kinda hate each other. If Hillary was not Bill's wife, he would have supported another candidate. She is not his cup of tea and would never have made it without him...

I am not like the hardcore conservatives who act like Armageddon will arrive if Hillary wins. I think that four more years of fiscal irresponsibility and central planning will destroy the economy and, in turn, turn the country into shambles, but Armageddon? No.

Let's get this started early, Whitewater and Benghazi were not scandals........

She demonstrated in 2008 she has a likability problem...Whitewater and Benghazi are likely going to be the least of her worries. Admittedly she ran into a buzzsaw with Obama but there are weaknesses in her game.

Hillary had a bad voice and is riding on bills coattails...I like Bill though...

Bill is a very bright man, but Hillary is smarter than Bill. She has an amazing ability to study and understand numerous issues.

Bill is a recluse who feeds off of other people...he is amazing in public and loves attention. He is bright and sharp. I like him. Hillary, on the other hand, is very much working off her husbands fame, had bitchy qualities, a screechy voice, a relationship with a bad administration and is sharp, but I don't know about bright. She likes being popular and towing the progressive line. Bill went with the polls. Bill and Hillary also kinda hate each other. If Hillary was not Bill's wife, he would have supported another candidate. She is not his cup of tea and would never have made it without him...

I am not like the hardcore conservatives who act like Armageddon will arrive if Hillary wins. I think that four more years of fiscal irresponsibility and central planning will destroy the economy and, in turn, turn the country into shambles, but Armageddon? No.

Where do you come up with these fairy tales? Bill a recluse??

The Clinton Foundation

Hillary is extremely bright.

"fiscal irresponsibility and central planning"? Turn off Faux news, it is rotting your brain...

AoIlA-NCMAESV2s.gif

I believe it's almost certain that she'll run. She'll have a good chance of winning too. Republicans tried to get a woman past that glass ceiling with Sister Sarah but that didn't work out too well for them.

It's once again going to take a Democrat to get that accomplished.

I don't think you all have anyone who can beat Hillary. Paul Ryan could get close but without Christie, things aren't looking good for wingnuts.

At least try not to be such an idiot, Sunni.

The Clinton Foundation

"fiscal irresponsibility and central planning"? Turn off Faux news, it is rotting your brain...

AoIlA-NCMAESV2s.gif

The Clinton foundations is wrong. I have insider information...

Also, turn off MSNBC and get the facts. Look at the deficit. Hard to go up from bush numbers.

The Clinton Foundation

AoIlA-NCMAESV2s.gif

The Clinton foundations is wrong. I have insider information...

Also, turn off MSNBC and get the facts. Look at the deficit. Hard to go up from bush numbers.

WHAT? It was inevitable the debt would go up after Bush left the economy in the gutter. No MATTER what his successor did, Democrat or Republican.

The Clinton Foundation

AoIlA-NCMAESV2s.gif

It always amazes me to see how hard the right will work to deny that our country does better with a Dem prez.

That some of them STILL don't know what Communism is - that's not all that surprising.

The far right wing is in love with Putin and Russian strong arm politics.

That is why we need Christie, who can beat Hillary.

She can beat any of our wing nut far right reactionaries by 10 points.

The far right wing is in love with Putin and Russian strong arm politics.

That is why we need Christie, who can beat Hillary.

She can beat any of our wing nut far right reactionaries by 10 points.

I can't deny that...independents love Christie...now. It's still two years away.

Forum List

Back