Will Hillary run again in 2020?

Why not? Trump will likely be a lame duck president by then - if not waaaaaay before. After all, she's younger than Trump.

Will she still be alive in 2020? That's the big question.

Matt Damon said that no one should vote for McCain because he would die in office.

Hillary would have died in office. It's unlikely she will be healthy enough to run in 4 years. She is an alcoholic.
Trump is a cocaine addict

Hillary will outlive him

And that is a pretty outlandish thing say.

Grow up.
It's a fact.......how else can you explain the sniffing during the debates
Golden Showers and cocaine ....just a few of his vices
Clearly you could care less about fact and reality and prefer partisan idiocy instead.

This is the same shit as truthers just a different stripe. It is amazing that you are unable to see exactly how simular you are to the truthers, birthers and the illegitimate crowd - all beliefs cut from the exact same cloth.

She'll most likely be dead
The dead vote Democrat, why not run for office too?
DeadVoteFree.jpg.jpg

It will be hard for any democrat to win without the rust belt. Had Trump ran 4 years ago he would have crushed Obama....Romney was a bad pick

Will she still be alive in 2020? That's the big question.

Matt Damon said that no one should vote for McCain because he would die in office.

Hillary would have died in office. It's unlikely she will be healthy enough to run in 4 years. She is an alcoholic.
Trump is a cocaine addict

Hillary will outlive him

And that is a pretty outlandish thing say.

Grow up.
It's a fact.......how else can you explain the sniffing during the debates
Golden Showers and cocaine ....just a few of his vices
Clearly you could care less about fact and reality and prefer partisan idiocy instead.

This is the same shit as truthers just a different stripe. It is amazing that you are unable to see exactly how simular you are to the truthers, birthers and the illegitimate crowd - all beliefs cut from the exact same cloth.
This is USMB
I gave up credible debate in favor of partisan idiocy years ago

It's all about talk'n smack

Got it Snowflake?

Look for Biden and Liz Warren to run
Maybe Corey Booker as VP
Bernie will be 79 and Warren will be 71. What's your fascination with flaky old zombies?

Because Democrats can't come up with any viable candidates. So progressives will choose those from the old establishment, place them on the porch of some senior center, who only offer memories from their rocking chairs of "remember when" reflections.

I gave up credible debate in favor of partisan idiocy years ago

Well, as long as you are going to admit that you are intentionally trying to be idiotic.

I play each thread on its own merits

If there is serious discussion, I will answer seriously
If it is just partisan smack talk......I will talk smack

Most of USMB is just smack

Why not? Trump will likely be a lame duck president by then - if not waaaaaay before. After all, she's younger than Trump.
Oh please no!!
Her breath smells like chit!!
She said thank you to me after shaking her hand and l almost threw up. Boy! It smelled like the stinckiest shit I've ever smelled!!!!

Do it! Look at me! Do it! I'll personally start her off with a big campaign check. No one wants her to be President, but everyone wants her to run ...

I think this demonstrates the major problems democrats have going forward. There are serious discussions of Hillary running again. there is no depth to their bench at all. Who else are they talking about? Bernie. Biden. Occasionally Warren.

That's seriously the best you can do and you expect to be a national party?

We have Cruz, Rubio, walker, jindal etc just to name a few. And that's ignore the obvious in VP pence.

You may not want to accept it dems but you are in some serious trouble in the future.

I think this demonstrates the major problems democrats have going forward. There are serious discussions of Hillary running again. there is no depth to their bench at all. Who else are they talking about? Bernie. Biden. Occasionally Warren.

That's seriously the best you can do and you expect to be a national party?

We have Cruz, Rubio, walker, jindal etc just to name a few. And that's ignore the obvious in VP pence.

You may not want to accept it dems but you are in some serious trouble in the future.

Asshole Dems actually tried to lampoon the fact that over 20 Republicans entered the primary campaign.

Somehow the plethora of diverse choices the GOP offered was a bad thing, according to snowflakes.

No she wont run. She'll either be dead or in bad health.

Forum List

Back