Will Hillary Accept the Results If She Loses?

Will the posters here who said we need to come together after the election -- when they were positive Hillary was gonna win.

When there's ample evidence of widespread voter fraud that benefits Clinton, I would not accept a loss. Republicans should always allow for a 3-5% fraud factor that will give Democrats an advantage. Election fraud needs to be dealt with seriously and should be a top issue during Trump's first term if he wins. That shit needs to stop.
There is no voter fraud of any significance except by the alt right crazies. The LEO will take them down, and that will be the end of it.
You would be funny if you weren't so pathetic.
You are an alt right pathetic fascist who simply makes up lies. I am sure your neighbors have already reported to you LEO to keep an eye on.
Sorry, Jakeoff, but Democrats haven't achieved absolute power yet. But if they do, useful idiots like you will be thrown under the bus along with the rest of their no-longer-useful tools.

When there's ample evidence of widespread voter fraud that benefits Clinton, I would not accept a loss. Republicans should always allow for a 3-5% fraud factor that will give Democrats an advantage. Election fraud needs to be dealt with seriously and should be a top issue during Trump's first term if he wins. That shit needs to stop.
There is no voter fraud of any significance except by the alt right crazies. The LEO will take them down, and that will be the end of it.
You are an alt right pathetic fascist who simply makes up lies. I am sure your neighbors have already reported to you LEO to keep an eye on.
Sorry, Jakeoff, but Democrats haven't achieved absolute power yet. But if they do, useful idiots like you will be thrown under the bus along with the rest of their no-longer-useful tools.
Your stupidity is showing through. HRC might not win, the Senate will probably be red, the House will be red, and you are worried absolute Dem power. You are stupid, truly.

Your stupidity is showing through. HRC might not win, the Senate will probably be red, the House will be red, and you are worried absolute Dem power. You are stupid, truly.
That's right, she might not win. That's why they're pulling out all the stops and are in a panic. They're so close to being able to seize power and stack the SC so they can impose anything they want on the American people but now Wikileaks is raining on their parade and there's not a damn thing they (or useful idiots like you) can do about it. Your frustration is showing once again because you see your queen about to bite the dust. What are you gonna do when Trump wins and she (along with the rest of her cohorts) end up in prison?

I think there are few people that honestly believe Hillary would bow out gracefully. There is nothing in her make up that suggests she would. She is simply an embittered hag and now stained more than ever, win or lose.

No, that is an alt right fascist lie.

It is the truth of the MATH.

Gore correctly stated that he won FLA 2000 if the spoiled ballots were PROPORTIONAL to party registration in the counties in question. They were NOT PROPORTIONAL.

USATODAY.com - Newspapers' recount shows Bush prevailed

"Bush would have won by 1,665 votes — more than triple his official 537-vote margin — if every dimple, hanging chad and mark on the ballots had been counted as votes, "

which BUSTED the DEMOCRATS for CHEATING, because there were disproportional Republican votes tossed....

Black Republican votes were tossed by the BIGOTS in the DEMOCRATIC PARTY...

Let The Sunshine In, by John R. Lott Jr., National Review

"Then, according to the precinct-level vote data compiled by USA Today and other newspapers, the group most victimized in the Florida voting was African-American Republicans, and by a dramatic margin, too. Earlier this year I published an article in the Journal of Legal Studies analyzing the USA Today data, and it shows that African-American Republicans who voted were 54 to 66 times more likely than the average African American to cast a non-voted ballot (either by not marking that race or voting for too many candidates). To put it another way: For every two additional black Republicans in the average precinct, there was one additional non-voted ballot. By comparison, it took an additional 125 African Americans (of any party affiliation) in the average precinct to produce the same result."

That's right, she might not win. That's why they're pulling out all the stops and are in a panic. They're so close to being able to seize power and stack the SC so they can impose anything they want on the American people but now Wikileaks is raining on their parade and there's not a damn thing they (or useful idiots like you) can do about it. Your frustration is showing once again because you see your queen about to bite the dust. What are you gonna do when Trump wins and she (along with the rest of her cohorts) end up in prison?
Who is complaining about wikileaks? I thought it was the emails? Or Benghazi: remember that?

I have no frustration at all, S.J. I am not a fascist like you or a far lefty like others. The process, to me, is sacred. Whether Trump or Clinton, I will accept the election, and then encourage my senators and representative to get a move on to impeachment. But the law is clear; you are no more equal or entitled than anyone else, despite color or sex or orientation or ethnicity and so forth. You need to accept the country is not going backwards racially or socially. That will not happen.

No, that is an alt right fascist lie.

It is the truth of the MATH.

Gore correctly stated that he won FLA 2000 if the spoiled ballots were PROPORTIONAL to party registration in the counties in question. They were NOT PROPORTIONAL.

USATODAY.com - Newspapers' recount shows Bush prevailed

"Bush would have won by 1,665 votes — more than triple his official 537-vote margin — if every dimple, hanging chad and mark on the ballots had been counted as votes, "

which BUSTED the DEMOCRATS for CHEATING, because there were disproportional Republican votes tossed....

Black Republican votes were tossed by the BIGOTS in the DEMOCRATIC PARTY...

Let The Sunshine In, by John R. Lott Jr., National Review

"Then, according to the precinct-level vote data compiled by USA Today and other newspapers, the group most victimized in the Florida voting was African-American Republicans, and by a dramatic margin, too. Earlier this year I published an article in the Journal of Legal Studies analyzing the USA Today data, and it shows that African-American Republicans who voted were 54 to 66 times more likely than the average African American to cast a non-voted ballot (either by not marking that race or voting for too many candidates). To put it another way: For every two additional black Republicans in the average precinct, there was one additional non-voted ballot. By comparison, it took an additional 125 African Americans (of any party affiliation) in the average precinct to produce the same result."
That is an out right lie, and you know it. The Republicans were tossing out Democratic black voters' ballots.

Hillary will accept the results, as will her supporters.

Trump won't accept the results if he loses, nor will his supporters.

If Trump loses, he and his supporters will do the work of America's enemies - they will claim that our system is fraudulent.

Trump has given a home to an angry grievance movement of failures whose existence is sustained by excuses, conspiracies and scapegoats. These folks were on the margins, but Trump has built his movement around them.

If Trump wins and Senate Dems obstruct his presidency to even half of what the GOP did to Obama, he will self destruct. This is why Putin and Russia are waging a war against Clinton, because Russia sees the opportunity to plant a dangerous, self destructive leader in the White House.

The Republicans were tossing out Democratic black voters' ballots.

LOL!!!

First of all, those were NOT Republican counties, they were DEM Counties, with COUNTY CANVASS BOARDS doing the ballot tossing (ie DEMS).

Second, as the USA TODAY recount proves, W gained votes if those "questionable" ballots were counted. So, in order to believe Jake THE HILL SHILL Starkey, you'd have to believe that Republicans were appointed by Dems in Dem Counties to count/toss ballots, and then those Republicans deliberately tossed Republican ballots.

LOL!!!

No wonder you love Hillary - you are every bit as big a bigoted liar.

Will the Trumpets claim it was rigged if Hillary loses?

Yes. Next question.
Then the Trumpets have no validity and their complaints will be ignored. If they break the law, they will be jailed. If they get violent, they will be hurt and possibly dirt napped.

Violence by disappointed Clintonites or Trumpets will not be tolerated.

Dn't know what you're yammering about, bro.
Of course you don't. wink wink

Yes. Next question.
Then the Trumpets have no validity and their complaints will be ignored. If they break the law, they will be jailed. If they get violent, they will be hurt and possibly dirt napped.

Well, you go off spouting 8 million things I wasn't talking about; what do you expect? Be cogent in your arguments if you want to debate.

Yes. Next question.

Well, you go off spouting 8 million things I wasn't talking about; what do you expect? Be cogent in your arguments if you want to debate.
I was agreeing that you don't know what I am yammering about then you cry.

Yes. Next question.

I was agreeing that you don't know what I am yammering about then you cry.

You were being a retard; you still are.

Forum List

Back