Daily Dose Of Exposed Obama Administration-Clinton Campaign Corruption / Collusion

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Justice Department lawyer tipped off Clinton's team on email hearing, WikiLeaks reveals
- Justice Department official gave Clinton camp 'heads up' about testimony

"A Justice Department official with close ties to Hillary Clinton Campaign Chairman John Podesta sent him a "heads up" last year to warn that lawmakers might question witnesses about the presidential candidate's private emails, messages released Wednesday by WikiLeaks show.

Assistant Attorney General Peter Kadzik, the official now in charge of informing Congress about the revived Clinton email probe, gave a personal status update to the Clinton campaign
in the email sent May 19, 2015."

Don't you know that corruption within the executive branch only matters when an R is in the WH?

That aside it seems likely Cankles and Obama know those 650k emails Huma somehow forgot existed, are damaging big time...and are probably actively working as we speak, to get the FBI and Justice to cover it all up.

Don't you know that corruption within the executive branch only matters when an R is in the WH?

That aside it seems likely Cankles and Obama know those 650k emails Huma somehow forgot existed, are damaging big time...and are probably actively working as we speak, to get the FBI and Justice to cover it all up.

its been 8 years, and about to be 8 more ..

Or we could just deal with the fact that america is a currupt society with a corrupt political and economic system, all of which need to be approached differently. Then we might not wind up in this space where we live in denial about all that, and blame it on half of the political system. The "other" half of course.

Justice Department lawyer tipped off Clinton's team on email hearing, WikiLeaks reveals

"A Justice Department official with close ties to Hillary Clinton Campaign Chairman John Podesta sent him a "heads up" last year to warn that lawmakers might question witnesses about the presidential candidate's private emails, messages released Wednesday by WikiLeaks show.

Assistant Attorney General Peter Kadzik, the official now in charge of informing Congress about the revived Clinton email probe, gave a personal status update to the Clinton campaign

That is pure speculation and innuendo. Now show me the orange clown's tax returns and I will show you a tax dodging, misogynistic rapist.

That is pure speculation and innuendo. Now show me the orange clown's tax returns and I will show you a tax dodging, misogynistic rapist.

You do realize that the IRS decides who cheats in taxes? You don't even nearly have the required qualifications. That's why you think that tax avoidance is tax dodging. Sad case of retard...

You do realize that the IRS decides who cheats in taxes? You don't even nearly have the required qualifications. That's why you think that tax avoidance is tax dodging. Sad case of retard...

And you don't recognize sarcasm, sad case of "stick up your ass so far you can't laugh."

And you don't recognize sarcasm, sad case of "stick up your ass so far you can't laugh."

I am sorry, the Clinton camp has gone so full retard that I can't legitimately differentiate between sarcasm and them. Poe's law in action.

Poe's law is an Internet adage which states that, without a clear indicator of the author's intent, parodies of extreme views will be mistaken by some readers or viewers as sincere expressions of the parodied views.[1][2][3]

Poe's law - Wikipedia

'Show us his taxes - he has to be hiding something.'
'He shamelessly obeyed the tax code to reduce how much he owed.'
Now we're really back to the desperate plea for his taxes? :p

Hey, I have a deal for the Clinton supporters: If the WHITE BILL COSBY gives his son a DNA sample to prove he is not the 'daddy' then Libs can have a copy of Trump's taxes. :p

Hey, I have a deal for the Clinton supporters: If the WHITE BILL COSBY gives his son a DNA sample to prove he is not the 'daddy' then Libs can have a copy of Trump's taxes. :p

Ok, enough already. I WAS BEING SARCASTIC!

I know - giving you shit and trying to add humor. :p Sorry

FORGET THE TAXES - HAND OVER THE DNA! :p

I am sorry, the Clinton camp has gone so full retard that I can't legitimately differentiate between sarcasm and them. Poe's law in action.

Poe's law is an Internet adage which states that, without a clear indicator of the author's intent, parodies of extreme views will be mistaken by some readers or viewers as sincere expressions of the parodied views.[1][2][3]

Poe's law - Wikipedia

Fair enough, if we aren't familiar with each other'S posting, then intent can be misconstrued. You're right, there are liberal posters who are so dim (Candycorn, Issac Newton for example) that it makes you wonder if they have to read directions on how to use a spoon.

I know - giving you shit and trying to add humor. :p Sorry

FORGET THE TAXES - HAND OVER THE DNA! :p

No worries, you were the second poster to "think" I was sincere, so I thought I better call off the dogs.

Forum List

Back